E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #21
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Pics?

And there are pics

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #22
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Well the inevitable happened so I was told here..she's gone cold, haven't talked to her for a good while and she won't respond to a simple "I'll be downtown tonight for an event, let's meet up!" Where as before she was always texting me about every little thing. Previous outings had been really fun with her and I and some of my friends, and also some dating (movies, light dinner.) Me thinks the other girl talked some sh!t, thus the change so fast..I mean I have another potential girl lined up, but goddamn I liked this one...Seems like dating young women (25 and under) is pointless...dammit
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #23
Breezy

Guess I screwed myself..I'm going to this event tonight for a local company party that I received an invite to..I said "Hey I'll be out tonight, Raytheon rented out the venue and I got an invite"

her: "Oh, I don't think I can go though"

me" It's cool I think I can get you in, let me know if you want to go. If not let's meet after"

her"Oh sorry, I don't think I can do anything tonight. Thanks for the offer though"
me"I misinterpreted that you wouldn't be able to get in, have fun tonight"
her"Oh I go downtown a lot I know pretty much everyone so I doubt that'd be a problem"
me "Haha yeah I forget"

I don't think she could just walk in but whatever..Banged her, she loved it, didn't text her super needy style, rarely did that, just went cold. Yeah I know move on, but fvck man. I know what I did wrong as well..sh!t.

Last edited by Breezy; 12-06-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:37 PM   #24
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
she's seeing someone else bud.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #25
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
This. And obviously she didn't love the banging you have her. Maybe she made you think she did to make you feel better though.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #26
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
threesome
^This^
Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #27
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
It is your age bracket bud. Most very social girls in the early / mid 20s are not really looking for a serious man. They like playing their options, having fun, and using guys to help their social class. Now by the time they turn 28 then they change their tune. They start seeing their other girlfriends who were once as slutty as them now they are settling down, getting married, and having kids. So then the 28yo girl feels like the music is about to stop and she'll be left without a chair....then she is motivated for serious dating.

(Or maybe I just have a sordid past with the wrong kind of women)
Old 12-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #28
Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
This. And obviously she didn't love the banging you have her. Maybe she made you think she did to make you feel better though.
Not worried about that in the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
It is your age bracket bud. Most very social girls in the early / mid 20s are not really looking for a serious man. They like playing their options, having fun, and using guys to help their social class. Now by the time they turn 28 then they change their tune. They start seeing their other girlfriends who were once as slutty as them now they are settling down, getting married, and having kids. So then the 28yo girl feels like the music is about to stop and she'll be left without a chair....then she is motivated for serious dating.

Quote:
Yeah I think you guys are right, just had to vent.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #29
CMT247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post

Agreed, but I think that most girls approach that "time" in their life at a younger age. Most of my female friends say they want kids at 30 years old (silly), so serious dating @ 28 might be late in some girls eyes... takes a few years to build something.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #30
Breezy

Ok, I can't get this off my mind, it's the age old "you want what you can't have" saying. I honestly think the last date sucked pretty bad (I just wasn't all there.) But I know I could do it right this time, as we had a lot of fun our first few dates and it showed. Now, I should mention I have another girl lined up for this weekend, but in my effort to not put all of my focus on this one new girl, I was thinking of trying girl B one more time..this time something fun, unique, and really make sure I'm on my game..is this a bad idea? We haven't talked since my last text, I can't help but wonder if she's playing a game to see how interested I am..and if I need to counter that by waiting to see if she contacts me..or just saying fvck it, and sending her a text along the lines of "hey whats up, i was thinking our last outing wasn't the most exciting, but there's this 'xx event...' going on, and it looks pretty cool, we should check it out"

Thoughts? I can't help but think if someone is interested in you, then no matter what the girl should contact you at some point, especially considering she nixed my plan to go out with her last time. Just wondering if by contacting her again I'm actually being counterproductive, solidifying in her brain that I want her, thus making her not interested anymore.

Last edited by Breezy; 12-12-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #31
CMT247

keep your hands off the phone; I think deep down you know where things will end up if you text her...
Old 12-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #32
Breezy

Quote:
keep your hands off the phone; I think deep down you know where things will end up if you text her...
So glad I read this, yeah I do If anything she denies me again, but then has the ego boost of "Now I know he wants me for sure"