DIY: Do It Yourself
Post here to share or improve your wrench turning skills! All BMW E46 DIY tips, tales, and projects discussed inside. Learn to work on your car and know the right BMW parts you will need!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|12-10-2012, 03:46 AM||#21|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Twin Cities
My Ride: Is black
- CF trunk and hood.
- Stud conversion with blue lugs
- Depo angel eyes (complete assembly)
- LED corners, markers and tails.
- fan delete mod
- sharpie mod
- LED license plate lights
- ///M wheel
- reversed step wires...so now up is down and vice versa
- spare tire compartment delete (for ///M style exhaust)
- red painted calipers
- LED cabin light. (super Bright)
- Head up display
- hardwired radar detector on headliner.
- Carbon fiber blue and white badges
- ///M3 mirrors W/ heat and auto fold.
- Microsuede interior pillars (don't do it)
- Corbeau A4 seats
- racing harnesses
- front sway bar
- rear flip down cup holder
- dinan stuff
- motor mounts
- H&R sport Springs
- replaced CAB's
- installed Cooling system overhaul from Turner.
- Carbon Fiber wrapped trim.
- Carbon fiber ball for shifter.
- steptronic gear display delete. (leather skirt from 6sp)
next: attempt at cams (schrick), oil pan gasket.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|