Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|12-15-2012, 02:14 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Long Beach
My Ride: BMW
BIG PART OUT - KW Coilovers - CF Hood - SRS Rear Bumper - Racing Seats And More!
So I'm parting out my E46. I've had it for 6 years, since 2006, and I just picked up a new car, so I've got to get these parts out of here. I'm selling the car as well if you're interested, but the part out happens first. If you have any questions please PM me directly. Prices are OBO!
If you need more pictures of a particular item, please let me know and I'll take pictures for you, as of right now the car is not driven, so none of these parts are getting more wear. All body work was professionally painted, and installed by C&C Collision in SoCal. I would prefer local buyers, but I am willing to ship - buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
PRICE DROP - LOOK BELOW
HC Racing CF Hood - Powerbuldge for Facelifted Coupe - Painted Silver Grey
- $600 + Your stock Facelifted Coupe Hood - Black Kidney grilles will be included - currently on car - PRICE DROP TO $500 + STOCK HOOD
Rare SRS Rear Bumper - Single Outlet Exhaust - Ribbed Diffuser - Painted Silver Grey
- $850 + Your stock Rear Bumper (coupes only) - currently on car - PRICE DROP TO $700 + STOCK REAR BUMPER
KW V2 Coilovers - Used for 9,000 miles
AFE Full Catback Exhaust System - Used for 2500 miles tops
- $600 - No stock exhaust needed, I have mine, but currently on car - PRICE DROP TO $550!
Rogue DMS Exhaust - I would be using this as a replacement for the AFE exhaust on the car, but if someone wants it, come get it - Tips/Muffler ceramic coated wrinkle/textured black
- $400 + Trade for your stock catback - I'll just give you my full catback system since DMS is a cut/clamp system - PRICE DROP TO $300!
Trader-Nas Ebay Headers - Used for 7000 Miles - No Cracking, but Ceramic coating I put on is flaking off
LM replica wheels Mounted w/ Hankook Ventus V12 Tires - 235/265 - Left Front Bent - Fronts are 85% - Rear Left Brand new (due to nail in tire) - Rear right 60%
- $900 + Your Stock Wheels - If you want the front left replaced with a new wheel, $1200 - currently on car
GT3 Racing Seats - VAC Mounting hardware can be included, as well as seat sensor - Used or less than 2000 miles
- GT3 Seats - $400 - Mounting Hardware w/ Seats - $1000 (Includes floor mounts, side mounts, sliders and replacement seat belt receptacles - $1075 W/ Sensor - not on car currently, no stock replacement needed - PRICE DROP $300 FOR SEATS - $850 FOR SEATS+HARDWARE!
CF/Alcantara Steering wheel - Manual only - Not SMG - Alcantara is worn - CF is good
SRS Rear Bumper
Some Hardware for Seats
Bend in Front Left - Rest of the wheels are perfect - Really dirty I know, sorry... I'll clean them up and take more photos - I might consider selling the Brembos, not sure yet.
I'm local to the Orange County/Los Angeles region. PM me and I can give you my contact details.
Last edited by Thalilbear02; 01-19-2013 at 01:04 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|