E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Roobe16

My Ride: '05 M3
Parting Out: BMW E9X M3 18" Wheels, OEM Accessories, Peake Code Reader & More!

Lots of OEM BMW items for sale below; maintenance items, accessories, V1 radar detector, Peake Research Code Reader, etc. . I am willing to ship all these items for the price quoted, EXCEPT the OEM E9X M3 18" wheels and transmission fluid - local pickup only for these. Prices are firm.

Buy any of these items before next Saturday, 12/22, and you can pick one of the add-ons at the bottom of this post for FREE! (while supplies last..) Paypal address is radenn @ wm.edu (without the spaces) - get 'em while they're available!

OEM BMW E9X M3 18" Wheels - SOLD Local pickup only (Princeton, NJ)
18x8.5 Front, 18x9.5 Rears. Wheels are in great condition. There is minor rash on one front and on rear wheel (see pictures). Includes BMW center caps and ///M valve stem covers.
Rear tires need to be replaced. Front tires have 4/32 tread, near replacement. Stock Michelin PS2's rubber.

Tire Totes, Felt Wheel Covers and Bavarian Autosport Wheel Storage Cover - SOLD
As shown above, but also includes a gray wheel storage cover (snuggly covers four wheels stacked vertically) from Bavarian Autosport.

LeatherZ Spare Tire w/ Leather Cover - $165 shipped
Brand new, never used (thankfully!) This item is no longer produced and is the ideal spare to carry on long trips; fits under the trunk cover with minimal impact to trunk space.

OEM BMW Jack Kit - SOLD
Includes gloves, wheel chock, scissor jack that fits BMW jack pads, jack ratchet handle, and torque wrench set to BMW spec

LeatherZ spare with OEM BMW jack kit

LeatherZ spare with cover off..

OEM BMW Car Cover w/ Cable Lock - SOLD
Works for all E46 Coupes/Convertibles/Sedans. Lightly used and commercially cleaned before being stored. Includes cable lock with key.

OEM BMW Front Bra - SOLD
Used maybe half a dozen times. Great for highway driving and long trips for protection of front bumper, fog lights and hood.

OEM BMW All-Weather Mats, black - SOLD
Fits E46 Coupes/Sedans/M3 - NOT convertibles. In perfect condition and always kept clean. Includes OEM mounting hooks to keep them in place.

Valentine One V1 Radar Detector with Concealed Display - SOLD
Serial No. 9142380844, V1.8 POP2. All items are in perfect working order. Includes main radar detector body, windshield mount, concealed display, 2-port swivel lighter adapter, hardwire kit, coiled power cord, two straight power cords, and extra blade fuse and cylinder fuse.

Peake Research Engine Code Tool: R5 FCX-3-16 - $100 shipped
Diagnostic Tool for BMW's 2001 to 2007. I've used it four times to troubleshoot the Service Engine Soon light, and it's saved me $$$ from going to an indy shop or dealer - a must have!!! It is in perfect working condition, includes carrying case. Instructions and code list can easily be found online (google!)

R5 FCX-3-16..

OEM BMW Manual Transmission Fluid (also for SMG), 3.1 Liters - $40 Local pickup only (Princeton, NJ)
I used this to change my transmission fluid last spring (it's easier than you think!) and this is the leftover amount - more than plenty to do your own transmission fluid change. The whole thing retails for at least $144, so save yourself some money on the next Inspection Service!

BMW Transmission Fluid..

And now...the FREE stuff!!! (with purchase of something above).
Buy anything above and pick one thing from the pile below. First come, first serve basis when the money has been paid through paypal. This offer expires on Saturday, 12/22. These items will then be for sale..get them while they're FREE!

We have..
1) Dr. Colorchip in Phoenix Yellow + OEM BMW Touch-up Primer and Paint (Phoenix Yellow)
2) The OEM BMW Tire Sealant Stuff - Expired 05/2011 (yum!)
3) EAS Black M3 Badge for the trunk, never used

Thanks for looking - PM me with any questions.
-Rob

Last edited by Roobe16; 12-17-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Roobe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
Roobe16

Tire totes SOLD. Bump.

Last edited by Roobe16; 12-16-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Roobe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
Roobe16

OEM jack kit SOLD.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
Roobe16

All sold items have been shipped. Bump for the last few remaining things: LeatherZ spare wheel, Peake Code Reader, Transmission Fluid.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
Beemerjunkie1

My Ride: 325ci convertible
I'm interested in spare shipped to 33156. Let me ASAP please. Thanks. I may be reached at (305)215-3510.
Beemerjunkie1 is offline   Reply With Quote