E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #61
Fatal_Image

My Ride: 330i Zhp
dude i pissed you off cause of a video you watched a measly 2 minutes of? are you that far up medias ass that you believe everything they say? i never told anyone they absolutely HAVE to believe the video, just posting it up for people to realize the other side of the story thats not being told.

if theres one part of the video thats a huge giant red flag, its one of the actors GENE ROSEN, who is a pathological lying pedophile son a b1tch. starts @ 35:05
Fatal_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #62
tks

My Ride: slower than yours
that movie rampage was kinda funny.

not in the sense that he went around killing everyone.. but idk he did it with class. went to bingo and didn't touch one old person, betrayed his friend, he had some good long shots and we eventually turned it into a drinking game for every bullet he fired but didn't last long.
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #63
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
I watched it. I watch everything no matter how crazy or boring it might be

A lot of the video was far fetched but it also had a lot if info that makes me further question this event.

Something is NOT right here. How about all the "preparedness drills" that always seem to fall on the same exact day as the real event? In the train station bombing, 9-11, now Sandy Hook. Who was the guy in the woods? Reports of multiple shooters seen... And don't even get me started on these interviews with the witnesses and parents

I'm sorry... It completely feels like horrible acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 12-30-2012 at 02:11 PM.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #64
Fatal_Image

^Thank you for being open minded at least. i agree that the reference to the movie rampage is far fetched in itself and i didnt really understand the london tragedy it was talking about, but the rest of the info provided makes sense to me
Old 12-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #65
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
dude i pissed you off cause of a video you watched a measly 2 minutes of? are you that far up medias ass that you believe everything they say? i never told anyone they absolutely HAVE to believe the video, just posting it up for people to realize the other side of the story thats not being told.

if theres one part of the video thats a huge giant red flag, its one of the actors GENE ROSEN, who is a pathological lying pedophile son a b1tch. starts @ 35:05
what exactly are you pissed at the media for? Children were murdered. At this point, it really doesn't matter what the motive was or the separate interviews had to say, children are dead. Are you mad that the media capitalized on a tragic event and used it towards other issues? There would be NO NEWS if that were illegal. All that these conspiracy stories do is piss off the families that are trying to mourn. If the media wants to say that there was one monster shooter, be my guest; What does it matter to you?
Old 12-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #66
Fatal_Image

im pissed that media relays the BS thats set up by the government, and how everyone is oblivious and ignorant to the fact that the government would do such a thing. im going to get a lot of sh1t for this but im going to go ahead and say it anyway. im willing to bet that there werent any children murdered. Maybe, (and thats a huge maybe) there were 1 or 2 children/people killed just for the sake of the situation to go into momentum, but otherwise, the entire "tragedy" was planned and people were paid to say certain things. how does the fact that media forges interviews and covers up valuable information about a killing spree of this calibre, NOT piss you off? were basically getting scammed and fed bs by the media, but youre saying its OK because kids actually died, and thats all that matters..right? yea, right. youre not getting the big picture dude.

youre completely forgetting how politics plays a big role in this, and how ultimately it boils down to their motive for gun control. Sorry, but millions, myself included would be real pissed if obama finally helped ban the rights to own a gun. and unfortunately this sandy hook thing plays as a catalyst to passing that law.

another bs interview of a "medical doctor/examiner":

Old 12-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #67
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
Quote:
im pissed that media relays the BS thats set up by the government, and how everyone is oblivious and ignorant to the fact that the government would do such a thing. im going to get a lot of sh1t for this but im going to go ahead and say it anyway. im willing to bet that there werent any children murdered. Maybe, (and thats a huge maybe) there were 1 or 2 children/people killed just for the sake of the situation to go into momentum, but otherwise, the entire "tragedy" was planned and people were paid to say certain things. how does the fact that media forges interviews and covers up valuable information about a killing spree of this calibre, NOT piss you off? were basically getting scammed and fed bs by the media, but youre saying its OK because kids actually died, and thats all that matters..right? yea, right. youre not getting the big picture dude.

youre completely forgetting how politics plays a big role in this, and how ultimately it boils down to their motive for gun control. Sorry, but millions, myself included would be real pissed if obama finally helped ban the rights to own a gun. and unfortunately this sandy hook thing plays as a catalyst to passing that law.

WOW, no.

hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #68
BreakMyWallet

Quote:

I'm really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, without concluding you are a complete idiot. "Yes, let's just kill a kid or two so it seems serious, guys." Either you watch way too much television or you play too many video games, in any case, step outside and get a social life big guy. I understood when people were saying that the case was fraudulent because of the media spinning the story, even though they were all under the consensus that children were murdered; you say that you don't think kids were murdered? Really dude?

What is that video supposed to prove? That a guy who chose to be a coroner for a career is weird? Why examine the killers body last? The inocent kids would get priority. WHY WOULD THEY PUT THE KILLERS AUTOPSY FIRST? Time is not of the essence in a story like this, being correct is. He couldn't answer if the guns in the car matched the ones that shot the kids? There were 50 different stories about the guns, he isn't the one who examined the vehicle, he examines the bodies. That video is stupid; put together by idiots like yourself, that think our government would create a tragedy JUST to ban guns. GTFO of America dude. Seriously.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #69
5speed5er

My Ride: TreTreFive
There is no debating that children were killed. However what should be questioned is the reason for the killing and where the responsibility for it lies. I think what is talked about in the sirhan video is a possibility. We will never know and if we do it'll be far off into the future.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #70
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Question

The fact that he went on record stating all children were shot by the Bushmaster yet couldnt speak to a caliber is enough for me to question everything about this event.

Shell brass at the scene would easily tell if the shooter used 223/556 or 9/40/45

Not to mention, someone with minimal experience with tissue ballistics damage
Could tell you if cause of death was what caliber.

It's not even close

Quote:
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 12-30-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #71
BreakMyWallet

You also have to understand there were probably people in his ear telling him what to say, and what not to say. I think that's why he replied "no" real quick and then corrected himself when they asked about the weapon the shooter killed himself with. I don't think that information should be displayed with the public regardless, only the family if they are willing to know.

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 12-30-2012 at 06:38 PM.
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #72
JetLif3

My Ride: 2005 BMW 325ci
I think the public deserves to know every last detail about this event, and any event such as this. All throughout our history, our government has obviously committed numerous coverups and tragedies against its own people. The folks posting here who aren't skeptical about this make me very sick to my stomach. I want pictures, videos, autopsy reports, whatever. I haven't seen a damn thing. Reminds me of how we "eliminated" Osama Bin Laden. If you get arrested, you hire an attorney to defend your freedom by proving innocence. Why do we expect any less from our own gov? If they say this happened, prove it so there is no doubt in our minds about what did and did not happen. Otherwise, I will remain skeptical and critical of our government. Not saying they planned it, or that no children died. I really have no idea. But I know there's more to it than what they're telling us. I'd much rather wear tin foil than be a sheep.
JetLif3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #73
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLif3 View Post
I think the public deserves to know every last detail about this event, and any event such as this.
why?
Old 12-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #74
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
why?
If they are going to use an event like this and report "facts" about said event to push legislation and even Constitutional change that affects every single person in the country with new laws, policies and taxation increase... FULL disclosure is require, otherwise its fraud

Quote:
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 12-30-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #75
BreakMyWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
If they are going to use an event like this and report "facts" about said event to push legislation and even Constitutional change that affects every single person in the country with new laws, policies and taxation increase... FULL disclosure is require, otherwise its fraud
I gotcha, and I agree, only because they are trying to push legislation.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #76
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Love the fallback "children were killed!!" defense to any discussion, shows how little one really has to say

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."

Last edited by Act of God; 12-30-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #77
JetLif3

My Ride: 2005 BMW 325ci
JonJon said it for me. My apologies for the paragraph structure, but you get the point. If they are going to use tragedies like this to get what they want, at least give us all of the information about what happened. Otherwise yes, it is fraud. Even 9/11 had an explanation that the dense wouldn't question. No one kills that many innocent children with no motive. I want answers.
JetLif3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #78
Nt_loader
ASA NO MO

My Ride: 2006 GTI
Reposting from another thread:

Nt_loader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #79
vorceb23

My Ride: 04 330i
wtf did I just watch

R.G.V. 1929-2013 Forever Loved
vorceb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:41 AM   #80
CRZY BMW

My Ride: has wings & a prop
I dont see Sandy being faked but I do believe the "fast and furious" scandel had something to do with getting guns out there to sensationalize gun violence to push an anti-gun agenda. Just like we already know the same administration blamed a video for the Bahngazi attacks knowing it was unrelated...

Sheeple will follow blindly... What was it Obama said "never let a tragedy go to waste" or something to that effect.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=309167&stc=1&d=1238667257

Last edited by CRZY BMW; 12-31-2012 at 01:44 AM.
CRZY BMW is offline   Reply With Quote