||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|01-01-2013, 08:49 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
My Ride: 330CiC
[VIC] FS: E46 330ci Vert
It is with some reluctance that I am putting my car up for sale. It has always served me well and I have only ever had good times with it. It has really low km's for its age, runs like a dream and does not burn any oil.
For those of you who know me, I'm really pedantic about maintenance and have done pretty much every preventative maintenance item out there. This means that whoever ends up buying it should have a car that will serve them well for many years. Roof is in fantastic condition and has no problems going up or down.
Fluids that I use are Motul RBF600 for brake fluid, Redline stuff for gearbox and diff, Mobil 1 0W40 for engine oil and OEM coolant. I serviced the car myself every 3000-5000km due to about half a dozen track days I attended.
Year/Make/Model: 2000 BMW E46 330ci convertible
Standard Features: Heated seats, electric seats with memory, xenon lights, rear parking sensors, ABS/ASC, 17" M68 wheels with Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 tyres, CD stacker, rain wiper sensors
- OEM M division two piece front and rear drilled disc brakes. These are around 5,000km old.
- Ground Control Track/School coilovers (http://www.ground-control-store.com/.../II=692/CA=177). These cost me a pretty packet to get to Australia and are EXCELLENT. They have a fully constant spring rate to help predictability with handling and the car grips the road like sh1t on carpet. These have done 11,000km since being installed, and the final adjustments and alignments were done by Trutrack suspension.
- Whiteline front and rear sway bars. No body roll
- OEM strut tower reinforcement plates
- OEM ZHP weighted gear leather gear knob
- OEM wind deflector with bag
- Factory colour coded lip spoiler, black kidney grill (OEM silver will be provided)
- Clutch stop adjuster
- Stewart high flow water pump
Had the car for 2.5 years and have done around 25,000km in that time. Car has been serviced very regularly using OEM parts and doesn't have any subframe issues (I checked again last weekend). At 100,000km these maintenance items were conducted: cooling system has been completely replaced with OEM parts and fluids, spark plugs have been replaced, valve cover gasket replaced, gearbox and diff oils flushed, new battery, final stage resistor replaced (113,000km). Engine/Intake/Exhaust are completely stock standard.
I'll throw in the remainder of the service items I have left. There are about five oil filters, a charcoal filter, air filter, fuel filter, full set of OEM disc brakes and pads with 75% meat, all OEM suspension components and an OEM short shift kit that I haven't got around to installing yet. I'll also detail it completely before passing it on to the next owner.
Car pulls really strongly and was dyno'd at 142.6rwkw - not bad for something that puts out 170kw at the engine.
Not really in a rush to sell so happy to take questions, have a bit of a chat or meet up if you would like to check it out in Melbourne. You can PM, email at dan.1337 @gmail.com or contact me via mobile on 0402 502 537.
Includes a RWC and 12 months registration in Victoria. If there are no bites here over the next month, I'll list it on Carsales. I'd prefer to sell it as is, but if you prefer stock suspension I'm happy to swap out the Ground Controls.
Edit: Carsales ad: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2000-14035000
Pic taken on my phone on 28/12/2012 at Arthur's Seat:
Last edited by dan_1337; 01-22-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Added Carsales link
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|