E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #341
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
If not for Facebook, I'm confident I'd have forgotten most of the girls I was involved with in college.

It seems like a big deal to you now, but we can all assure you - it's not.

Do whatever. Stop thinking about it. Go to class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #342
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
your first gut feeling is leave or stay? Go with that, simplest answer is usually the best one.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #343
KrasivataSabine

My Ride: 323Ci
Just looking for perspective- Again, thanks all

#BattleBimmer #323RS
KrasivataSabine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #344
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
Your gut is always right. She is not into you anymore. A girl who still loves her man will always make time or do the little special gestures to insure he knows how she feels even if she is super busy. Remember, girls are emotional creatures 24/7. Men are not. So when a girl all of a sudden gets unemotional towards you, it is too late. It is over.

Best advice is to walk away but it is the most difficult to do. Logic tells you if you try harder or are even nicer you can turn it around. That logic is flawed when it comes to women.
Amen thanks man

Youtube - Electric Fan Swap - Projector Retrofit - Bulb Guide - NY to LA cross country
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #345
ElectricRed46

My Ride: 2004 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
Your gut is always right. She is not into you anymore. A girl who still loves her man will always make time or do the little special gestures to insure he knows how she feels even if she is super busy. Remember, girls are emotional creatures 24/7. Men are not. So when a girl all of a sudden gets unemotional towards you, it is too late. It is over.

Best advice is to walk away but it is the most difficult to do. Logic tells you if you try harder or are even nicer you can turn it around. That logic is flawed when it comes to women.
Sh*t... goin through some stuff w my girl... she is super busy with work and work and work so I'm trying to give her some space so she can get situated with what she needs to get done with work and schedule then get me worked in too but my gut is telling me shes had enough. Gonna send flowers and see what kind of response I get out of that...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
Old 01-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #346
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricRed46 View Post
Sh*t... goin through some stuff w my girl... she is super busy with work and work and work so I'm trying to give her some space so she can get situated with what she needs to get done with work and schedule then get me worked in too but my gut is telling me shes had enough. Gonna send flowers and see what kind of response I get out of that...

Prepare to get flamed

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #347
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Yea man, I feel the same way. You try to make it work, be nice to her (but not too nice you know what I mean) and everything gets neglected? F that
Life is full of adversity, if she can't handle it now, it is a sign of things to come and more heartache/frustrations for you; I would just quietly bow out of the relationship... no need to play games and ignore her, but you you shouldn't have to tolerate those kinds of actions on her part.

roll out bud.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #348
CMT247

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Prepare to get flamed
Dude **** that ****. Go buy yourself something instead. Relationships require give and take to be successful, if she doesn't' find at least some way, however small, to show you she cares then she isn't worth your time. Life is short, don't send her flowers.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #349
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:

would nooootttt do that
Old 01-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #350
Trashcan

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:

Don't do it!!!

Last edited by Trashcan; 01-08-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #351
mcr_driver

Sending flowers would be rewarding her for bad actions. If you had a dog and he **** on the carpet would you reward it with a treat? No, you'd rub it's nose in it and teach it a lesson. Talk sure let her know sure but be prepared for the variety of answers she may come at you with. I wish I had came on here a lot sooner with my Ex and avoided a lot of stupid mistakes I made with her that lead me to this point.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 AM   #352
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Sending flowers would be rewarding her for bad actions. If you had a dog and he **** on the carpet would you reward it with a treat? No, you'd rub it's nose in it and teach it a lesson. Talk sure let her know sure but be prepared for the variety of answers she may come at you with. I wish I had came on here a lot sooner with my Ex and avoided a lot of stupid mistakes I made with her that lead me to this point.
as i started reading this, i was going to tell you to listen to your own advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:40 AM   #353
ElectricRed46

My Ride: 2004 325i
Flowers NOT being sent. I guess see if she comes back on her own. If not then it was a great time while it was.

Old 01-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #354
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
bingo

Good choice not sending them
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #355
mcr_driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
as i started reading this, i was going to tell you to listen to your own advice
i am now...hope it never comes in handy with the next one.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #356
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
I sent her a text this morning telling her to call me when she's free. Going to tell her it's over.

Youtube - Electric Fan Swap - Projector Retrofit - Bulb Guide - NY to LA cross country
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #357
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
I wish I had came on here a lot sooner with my Ex and avoided a lot of stupid mistakes I made with her that lead me to this point.
I cannot even count the number of times I have thought the same thing. Looking back on all the sh!t I did, I feel like a total dumbass.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #358
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
I sent her a text this morning telling her to call me when she's free. Going to tell her it's over.
in for the play by play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
I cannot even count the number of times I have thought the same thing. Looking back on all the sh!t I did, I feel like a total dumbass.
remember there is a reason you acted the way you did. I often look back and say the same thing and think about times where I just stopped caring to help her with little things here and there and I realize it's because I wasn't happy. I think when you stop doing things for others that you normally wouldn't like doing for yourself, it's time to move on. For example, with the new girl, I love just making food for us, or going to warm up her car in the am. Little things like that. I know if those feelings go away it's not working out. So don't beat yourself up for mistakes you made.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #359
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Good luck buddy

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #360
CMT247

Quote:
just me but I wouldn't even bother with a call... if she calls you, fine, but I think the signals are clear.