E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
Keith Billanti

My Ride: TitanSilber//M3
2004 M3 <101k miles on it. TiAg, Black leather, VBR Gunmetal CSL Wheels, SMG

SOLD

Considering selling my car. Time to grow up. Time to be an adult. Time to buy a home rather than rent. Big toy has to go.

car has 100,950miles on it. Service II was done at 90k, I have owned the car since 80k. Oil change at 83k, 90k, 97k and it is due for another since it had sat. The oil will be changed with the recommended oil change kit before it goes. Tires and wheels have less than 1500 miles on them. Put them on in April of 12' and then barely drove the car. Also comes with snows on OEM 19 which were driven one season (probably 2k miles, tops) and are like new.. The OEM 19" rims are a little ugly.. lol. I was going to spray-bomb them black if I used them this year. Instead- The car has just sat.

I Replaced the pads and rotors with bimmerbrakes stuff at 83k, the water pump at 84k. I replaced the fuel pump with a high volume replacement at 85k. I replaced the driver side door actuator at 89k.

added the halo's, replaced various doodaads that were worn (armrest, drivers arm pad, leaky mirror (new one now leaks- eye roll), Euro Tray, added suspension from a 50k mile car at 83k (got rid of Tien Lowering kit)..

Front Bumper and passenger side mirror were professionally repainted last year in April.

I have put less than 2k miles on the car in the last year. Wife and I work at same company, we car pool. Have kids and no extra booster seats.. car sits and sits..

I added the Dynavin Clone this past May. Its cool.

The interior is Black leather and it had brushed aluminum which I refinished to titanium shadow this past summer.. Very meticulous care was taken.

The car runs well. It does have a small issue with a dowel that had come loose from the flywheel and rattles around from time to time.. the seats are worn but in decent shape. 7/10. Has some creeks/rattles as any 100k mile car on 19" rims would. The car rides smooth and runs strong. SMG has given no cause for concern.

$15000.00

Located in Buffalo NY. Not looking for trades. No funny business. Car is priced decently in comparison to what I see out there..

Pic with older wheels on it..

the new wheels..

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 02-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Keith Billanti

updated original post.

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 01-10-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
Keith Billanti

Added pics.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
Keith Billanti

so.. M3's just don't get the interest anymore.. huh
Old 01-15-2013, 05:50 AM   #5
vorceb23

My Ride: 04 330i
car looks good GLWS

R.G.V. 1929-2013 Forever Loved
vorceb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:52 AM   #6
xbimmerman42x

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP
More pictures please!
xbimmerman42x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
Keith Billanti

I can do this. They'll be crappy IPhone5 pics... and the car is dirty
Old 01-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
Keith Billanti

As she sits... Warning- it is filthy. I took my 6yr old daughter to a "Daddy and Me Dance" for Girl Scouts recently and there is glitter all over the back seat from her dress... as well as foot prints....

The shifter surround/cowl= that is the result of a leaky rear view mirror. Awesome. I can fix this though as I refinished all of the interior trim to titanium shadow this past spring. I still have the paint, just need to get around to handling this. Would take no effort really, just time.

The steering wheel shows wear. Could use a re-wrap and I think there was someone here at one time who would do this for $100.

I am not aggressively trying to sell the car. I love the car. I just think it would be better at this point in my life to let it go and focus on a house. Unfortunately, my wife's taste in houses makes this car look like a ford focus. SO= I gotta pass this on.

Door Dings= love em.

By right rear wheel== looks much larger in the pic than it really is..

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 01-19-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #9
Keith Billanti

ttt
Old 01-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #10
Jstanding

My Ride: Bmw
Email me jstanding88@yahoo.com
Jstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #11