E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #181
ShootyzGruve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 140
My Ride: 2003 325i
Glight,

Saw this on /r/crossfit and SPUN Perf is the second company listed.
http://pinterest.com/penotti/crossfit-apparel/

Cant wait for my latest order to come in. Keep the good stuff coming!
ShootyzGruve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #182
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Yo Greg,

I was still really sore from squatting the other day so I decided to roll out my legs with the foam roller and sleep in the compression shorts. I woke up feeling a lot better but still a little sore. I wore the shorts to work too and I'm going on about 16 hours in them. I feel better but I'm not sure if it's due to time, the foam roller, the shorts, or all of the above. Is compression material supposed to alleviate soreness? I still have a bit of soreness but I'm going to work through it tonight.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #183
B_Cyrus
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yarmouk, Syria Valentine: Kushy
Posts: 9,438
My Ride: Malfouf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Yo Greg,

I was still really sore from squatting the other day so I decided to roll out my legs with the foam roller and sleep in the compression shorts. I woke up feeling a lot better but still a little sore. I wore the shorts to work too and I'm going on about 16 hours in them. I feel better but I'm not sure if it's due to time, the foam roller, the shorts, or all of the above. Is compression material supposed to alleviate soreness? I still have a bit of soreness but I'm going to work through it tonight.


you must smell like a hobo's dick
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #184
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post


you must smell like a hobo's dick
not even close. got out of the shower, threw them on and went to bed. I didn't even poop today. #freshtodef
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #185
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
hey guys keep this thread alive in General OT and vote. Lets get some more people into this stuff

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=956333
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #186
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Hey Glight, I'm trying to order socks / compression shirt... I measured my calf, and it is 15", but I have a size 10.5 foot... should I go with the medium or the large? (I'm thinking medium)
__________________
dabears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #187
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Hey Glight, I'm trying to order socks / compression shirt... I measured my calf, and it is 15", but I have a size 10.5 foot... should I go with the medium or the large? (I'm thinking medium)
How tall are you?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #188
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
How tall are you?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
6'0 on the dot
__________________
dabears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #189
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
6'0 on the dot
I'd go large. A lot of the difference is in the height and shoe size. I'm 5'10" and wear a 9 and I'm at about the top end of medium. I wear large sometimes too.

As an FYI - we are adding some new colors in about week or so if you want to hold off to check them out.

We will now also have green, pink, and grey in addition to the black.

We are also going to have plain white for military people since they cant have any visible logos showing.
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #190
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
I'd go large. A lot of the difference is in the height and shoe size. I'm 5'10" and wear a 9 and I'm at about the top end of medium. I wear large sometimes too.

As an FYI - we are adding some new colors in about week or so if you want to hold off to check them out.

We will now also have green, pink, and grey in addition to the black.

We are also going to have plain white for military people since they cant have any visible logos showing.
Thanks, order placed. I actually love the black so I went ahead and ordered.

Interesting product offering expansion though

Can't wait to try these out
__________________
dabears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #191
BreakMyWallet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,220
My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Got my shorts, shirt, and the block of chalk today. Big ups to Greg on the fast shipping and hook up! Appreciate it buddy! Ill post back when I try everything out!
__________________
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #192
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Thanks, order placed. I actually love the black so I went ahead and ordered.

Interesting product offering expansion though

Can't wait to try these out
You'll love the socks. I'll be watching to see if you order a bunch more pair to wear every day to work, lol.

Thats what I do now.
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #193
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
You'll love the socks. I'll be watching to see if you order a bunch more pair to wear every day to work, lol.

Thats what I do now.
haha you are probably going to be right... I pull my dress socks up to knee height because it feels awesome, can't imagine what these socks will do. going to skate like the wind
__________________
dabears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #194
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
You'll love the socks. I'll be watching to see if you order a bunch more pair to wear every day to work, lol.

Thats what I do now.
I have a question. I've been wearing the pants a lot because of the cold so I haven't worn the socks. Is this right or so people still wear socks with the pants. If so which do you put on first lol.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #195
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I have a question. I've been wearing the pants a lot because of the cold so I haven't worn the socks. Is this right or so people still wear socks with the pants. If so which do you put on first lol.
You're good. I've never heard of anyone wearing the socks with the pants. Pants working out ok for you?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #196
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
You're good. I've never heard of anyone wearing the socks with the pants. Pants working out ok for you?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
Yea I love them man. Look what just happened to my favorite shirt. I don't know how it got these little stains lol. I think my washer messed it up

Last edited by DylloS; 12-30-2013 at 09:46 AM.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #197
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Yea I love them man. Look what just happened to my favorite shirt. I don't know how it got these little stains lol. I think my washer messed it up
Did you wash it with jeans?
__________________
dabears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #198
fugarza
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 20
My Ride: 330i, R6
Just ordered some shorts.
__________________
He's so Haole he doesn't even know he's Haole.
fugarza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #199
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Did you wash it with jeans?
not this time. It looks like a coffee stain and I don't drink coffee at home ever lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #200
BreakMyWallet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,220
My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
Tried out the shorts today and they're awesome dude! They fit great and are so comfortable. Shirt is too small though . Thanks again for the hookup!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1358281047.948920.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	486195  
__________________
BreakMyWallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use