E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Lighting Forum

Lighting Forum
Angel Eyes, DDEs, lighted rings, Clear Turn Signals, LEDs, Xenon, HID, or Bi-Xenon. If it lights up and you want to discuss it, post here!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #41
DonaldE

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
2) You are wrong. That's not what afstud meant.
Also, I stand corrected...
Very much man enough to admit that.
If I had somehow known that he was gonna post that 3 minutes later, I would've said nothing.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #42
DonaldE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
Lol. I'll get out of this thread now
Old 01-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #43
Patton323I

My Ride: R1100GS E46 E53
Old 01-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #44
Zell

My Ride: Has no throttle
We need to be weary of the number of pictures and gifs we post here, lest we bring on the images of GRIFFIN to this forum. Some say that he can detect when a gif is posted even when he has no signal bars.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #45
//Maxwelljuppercut

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldE View Post
I never called him an asshole. Nor did I say he was being one. I'm just sticking up for myself and others when self-entitled moderators think they're gods just for spending half their lives on forums.
you mad bro?

i never said you did, im saying you are embarrassing yourself flaming another (well known and respected) member, just because youre jealous of how popular he is or you have a man-crush or whatever. the internet is the great equalizer, nobody knows what you look like or where you came from. its only what you type that you are known for. you get treated like you act and have no one to blame for that but yourself.

edit: @zell +1 some say

Last edited by //Maxwelljuppercut; 01-10-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #46
DonaldE

Quote:
Originally Posted by //Maxwelljuppercut View Post
you mad bro?

i never said you did, im saying you are embarrassing yourself flaming another (well known and respected) member, just because youre jealous of how popular he is or you have a man-crush or whatever. the internet is the great equalizer, nobody knows what you look like or where you came from. its only what you type that you are known for. you get treated like you act and have no one to blame for that but yourself.

edit: @zell +1 some say
Spoken like a true little boy
Old 01-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #47
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
Spoken like a true little boy
Old 01-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #48
THECLEANERBEAMER

My Ride: 2002 325i
lol
Old 01-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #49
//Maxwelljuppercut

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Sorry. I'm just annoyed I suppose at the people like you that seem to inhabit every forum that I've ever been on, because I thought that this one might be different. I didn't follow you here. I just read the title and was wanting to see what the thread was about. Then I happened to see your ignorant response to what another member said to try and help. Much like you did to me. The member posted:

"why not just paint all the chrome inside the headlight black instead of tinting the lens? then it will look like tinted headlights but will still be safe. only suggest this if you have xenons."

He was clearly talking about the headlight trim that MANY other members have painted with much success, and what seems to be the exact look of the car in your sig. So again, you're response about painting reflective surface was ignorant and irrelevant.

I don't see why you think you can (assuming you're a moderator and did it yourself) delete posts made about you just because it makes you look bad. That's not fair to the other members that have to live with being wrong and stupid looking all over the rest of the forum. I know that being wrong can be tough, but take it like a man. And while you're at it, stop playing the victim. I don't get emotional. I just use logic to argue valid points to people that think they are entitled to being rude and unhelpful just because the have "seniority".

I assumed this was an adult forum. I stand corrected...

right...
Old 01-11-2013, 12:11 AM   #50
dwtaylorpdx

My Ride: 2005 330xi
Almost irresistible urge to toss gas on the fire.. Or is it just me..

Tinting headlights or windshields is a free pass for any cop that sees you to pull you over...

In some jurisdictions they can impound the car until you provide bonded
transportation to the nearest shop that can make the car legal.

Just depends on the day...
Dave

Last edited by dwtaylorpdx; 01-11-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 AM   #51
trentcdrums

My Ride: BMW 323i Sedan
If you like the light tint look, try it man. You'll never know. People manage it. It's your car bro. A lot of people are about OEM on here though.

sig resized by tim330i
Closed Thread