E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!

Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!
This forum contains "official" polls and surveys

View Poll Results: Who's the current greatest forum member?
E46Mango 36 24.49%
Flashmeow 6 4.08%
Dmax 41 27.89%
Kpeng 6 4.08%
Cyberkaa 16 10.88%
Gheybe 7 4.76%
Delmarco 8 5.44%
SolidJake 23 15.65%
4ngie 1 0.68%
2000_328CI 3 2.04%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #41
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmeow View Post
awwww....thanks for the vote. My goal is to beat Dmax but I hope Mango wins this competition. This is going to be tough because this poll reminds me of "running for class president in high school" because a lot of the vote are all based on popularity/friends and not on substances. Mango might not be like by everyone but he definitely and consistently contributes on the general forum whereas others are just absent.
Hmmm? Well, I think you should beat me, but I think you should let me pet your cat.

Also, it's not really fair for you to put the "'cat' petting" out there like you did to get votes. It almost wants to make me offer to let guys pet my snake if they vote for me...and if I did that, Flash, you know you, and even Mango, wouldn't come close. Just saying!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #42
flashmeow
Banned User

My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
Hmmm? Well, I think you should beat me, but I think you should let me pet your cat.

Also, it's not really fair for you to put the "'cat' petting" out there like you did to get votes. It almost wants to make me offer to let guys pet my snake if they vote for me...and if I did that, Flash, you know you, and even Mango, wouldn't come close. Just saying!
LMAO. Of my god. that is like your FUNNIEST comment

hahahahha
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #43
flashmeow
Banned User

My Ride: E30-E46-E90-E90M-F30
my prediction will be 1) Mango, 2) Dmax, 3) SolidJake and everyone else is a toss up.

Last edited by flashmeow; 01-14-2013 at 08:04 AM.
flashmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:06 AM   #44
RayPooley

My Ride: 320i SE Coupe
Pass the bucket.
RayPooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:07 AM   #45
LittleBear

My Ride: 2001 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmeow View Post
... This is going to be tough because this poll reminds me of "running for class president in high school" because a lot of the vote are all based on popularity/friends and not on substances....
And like in high school, the females running for class president would often let folks pet their, um, cat.

Murf
Old 01-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #46
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
I feel like any votes for me will be from people who supported John McCain's selection of Sarah Palin as his VP.

If you love Fast & Furious, suburbia, MILFs in Rang Rovers, firing assault rifles, freedom to believe in whatever Jesus or spaghetti monster you wish, small dogs, rocking long hair, playing John Mayer songs to the womenz, and long for the reign of our Chancellor in Chief to end, vote for me

Honor to even be considered for this list. When I first signed on here, Luis D (///OSS) was an idol with a car worthy of all the drool which collected on my keyboard. He was so helpful to me over the years and if I've been able to give back along those lines, it's been a pleasure.

To a great forum

EDIT : I'll only vote for myself if we reach November and I still don't have a single vote

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 01-14-2013 at 08:24 AM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:28 AM   #47
Zell

My Ride: Has no throttle
Dmax, you're #1 in my heart.

http://www.hahgay.com
Old 01-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #48
amontobin

My Ride: 2001 330i
I will vote for whoever does not yell at me for search function infractions in 2013, and oh dear there will be plenty!!

Last edited by amontobin; 01-14-2013 at 08:32 AM.
amontobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #49
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
Flash, re: your comment, 100% of the small group of people who don't like me are against proactively maintaining their car. They claim it's a waste of money. That's all there is to it. I still try to help them though when they need it!

As for Cyberkaa, I wish he would post more in general instead of OT. He's a swap genius and his help could be used more here. I hope he reads this!!

Oh and the tags. uh...

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #50
RayPooley

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
Flash, re: your comment, 100% of the small group of people who don't like me are against proactively maintaining their car....
Got nothing to do with your maintenance philosophy. Its your arrogant and childish I Was Here Before You Therefore I Know Best attitude that is the cause of all your conflicts with other forum users. Certainly is from my personal viewpoint. Until you realize that its not likely to improve.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #51
GSherbs

My Ride: 2002 330 xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBear View Post
And like in high school, the females running for class president would often let folks pet their, um, cat.

Murf
I wish I went to your high school!
GSherbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #52
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
Got nothing to do with your maintenance philosophy. Its your arrogant and childish I Was Here Before You Therefore I Know Best attitude that is the cause of all your conflicts with other forum users. Certainly is from my personal viewpoint. Until you realize that its not likely to improve.
How could you make an assessment like that only having been here for a couple of months??

Here's the thing.

I have an ignore list. Every single person on that list (including you) is against preventative maintenance. I can prove it with quotes, but don't want to dilute the thread even further.

The long-standing and even newer members here that agree with the maintenance philosophy I promote? Not a single one of them has a problem with me. In fact, many of them are on my friends list!!

Coincidence??

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 01-14-2013, 10:01 AM   #53
WDE46

My Ride: 2004 330Ci OBM
It's your tone sometimes is all. You can be quite condescending. I think many times it is deserved though haha. Also, people fail to remember that they are on internet forums. There is no requirement to be polite all the time. You're a get down to business kind of guy.
WDE46 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #54
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE46 View Post
It's your tone sometimes is all. You can be quite condescending. I think many times it is deserved though haha. Also, people fail to remember that they are on internet forums. There is no requirement to be polite all the time. You're a get down to business kind of guy.
I don't think i've ever been rude/mean to anyone asking for help on a legitimate problem (how low can my E46 go doesn't count)

I've made many great friends here and have never steered anybody wrong. If I have, please show me.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 01-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #55
dmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE46 View Post
...and that's just another reason why my feelings are getting so badly hurt that I'm losing to this guy!

Also, guys, really, you can stop with the snake petting requests!

Cribs for Mango: JK buddy!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

Last edited by dmax; 01-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #56
RayPooley

Jesus. Gonna have to get a bigger bucket.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #57
Mango
A full five stars, son

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
...and that's just another reason why my feelings are getting so badly hurt that I'm losing to this guy!

Also, guys, really, you can stop with the snake petting requests!

Cribs for Mango: JK buddy!
I've been here all these years and I still don't get the cribs reference. Fill me in, buddy!

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #58
dmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayPooley View Post
Jesus. Gonna have to get a bigger bucket.
Ray,

Yours, I want you to know, was the best written, most sincere request. I really was only joking...I'm preparing for a show this week, so I have to exercise.

But, you're doing well here, keep it up and I bet you could be on the list. Also, you know, most of my posts are helpful...easily 70% of them. And about 94% are intended to be.

You missed the time when I was really helpful...couldn't keep it up.

Oh, btw, no one has mentioned a few others here that have been great...jfoj, shanneba, jdstrick, jbeuro, mjlavelle...and +1 on Griffin, who's given me more laughs from his challenge thread!

Old 01-14-2013, 10:43 AM   #59
dmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I've been here all these years and I still don't get the cribs reference. Fill me in, buddy!
You forget your 'editing' phase when you'd translate my well-written ten paragraph manuscripts into one acronym?

Old 01-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #60
trentcdrums

My Ride: BMW 323i Sedan
Solidjake for sure. Extremely cool, smart, great DIY's, helpful, and very active.

trentcdrums is offline   Reply With Quote