E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #21
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356338130.100406.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	483241   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356338148.774570.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	483242   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1356338178.083108.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	483243  
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:58 AM   #22
kushy

Last night was ****ing crazy.

Saturday afternoon I saw a guy who worked at the hotel I was staying at in the bar, made small talk and he told me to go to LIV. I said **** it and decided to go. After staying at the Fontainebleau for so many years, I decided to check out the famous club downstairs. He tells me to go around 11 pm to beat any foot traffic. Apparently he has some kind of connection there so he asks for my number (no ****?) and says he will call me.

After waiting for an hour, I get a call from another guy - Louis. He gives me the name of a promoter and gives me her number. I call her right away and ask her for details. DJ Roger Sanchez, 40-60 dollars cover, get there at 1115 latest she tells me. I'm sold.

I run across the street to the liquor store and grab a mickey of jager and a pack of redbulls. Get back to the suite and start pounding and getting ready. I get a cab around 1145 and get to FB at 1150. Big MISTAKE!!! By the time I get to FB the "line up" for LIV is massive. It really wasn't a line up at all, but a mob of people standing around a barricade yelling at the bouncers to let them in. Bouncers walk up and down the barricade deciding who they let in based on looks and ratio. Girls always got in first. I end up waiting 45 minutes before I get pissed off and decide to leave. A couple of girls I was with end up leaving and going to Mangos. Something changed my mind and I said to myself "**** it, I'm already here. Message the promoter". I did and she told me to talk to a guy named Keith. He lets me in 5 minutes later. By now it is 12:45. After hearing rumors of cover being 120, I'm a bit happier when I have to pay 80 (STILL STRONG WTF). By this point, you can tell how pretentious this club really is.

As I walk in to LIV my mind is automatically blown. Tech house blasting, beautiful girls, amazing venue. Good times ahead surely, or at least I thought.

After waiting an hour to get to and into the club, I lose my buzz so I decide to get a drink or 6 at the bar to reactivate it. Well it was no surprise that drinks were $15 a pop. I get two and decide to do a round. I see people smoking inside the club, doing drugs literally in plain view. Bouncers don't do ****, but when people start taking pics they get aggressive.

After a few mins I have to use the bathroom and on my way there I see a couple of guys that were waiting in the line with me. We talk, one of the guys seems cool and we decide to go see what the crowd is like. His ******* of a friend keeps following me EVERYWHERE I go. This guy was a strong creeper, 2/10 weird mother. We go outside for a smoke and realize these guys aren't drinking anything. one of the guys tells me he doesn't drink. Cool. I'm shitfaced by now, and the creeper starts asking me about investments, mortgage rates in Canada and just random bullshit that I didn't want to talk about on my Saturday night. So when he asks me about my portfolio I become a bit frustrated but quickly realize that I will never see anyone there again, and I go into character. All of a sudden I decide to say a story of how I was born on a farm in Canada, made my way to a big city and am a big shot investor. I tell him about my investments --> ETF's, TSA's, MMA's, BBCFA's. I start lying through my teeth and making crap up and he is buying it, or at least it seemed.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:10 AM   #23
kushy

By now it's around 230 am. We walk downstairs and an older lady (late 40's) grabs the cool guy and asks him to talk to this girl that she was with. I'm happy because his friend is gone, I don't have to talk to him anymore, and I can just go dance and do rounds solo. He comes up to me about 30 mins later and tells me she was a Greek princess or something like that. She did have security around her and what looked like a match maker. I went up to her match maker initially when she grabbed the guy, and thanked her for setting them up or something, just made small talk. She told me she knew a guy that would be interested in talking to me. I asked her to repeat what she said and she did. I give her a look that apparently made it clear I thought she was crazy. I laugh it off and walk off, alone at last! I end up dancing with a couple of girls, one of them married (WTF are you doing grinding on guys when you are married woman!?) and decide to bounce around 4am. As I'm walking out, I see a guy get body slammed to the ground by the bouncers and a police officer, picked up, and then thrown head first into a taxi. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Guy seemed legitimately ****ed up!

I ended up getting a cab home and going to bed around 430, woke up early to check out. Such a brutal hangover this morning. It was a good experience but I don't think I'll ever return to LIV. The girls were pretty, but on par with girls in Toronto. Cost was insane for what you get. I ended up spending over $300 for a few hours of partying and barely drinking any alcohol. Again, it seems like a club where people go to show off their wealth, definitely not to enjoy the music. One booth had 14 bottles come at once. Seven hostesses with 2 bottles in each hand with sparklers. I don't know how people can drop so much money on partying every weekend...

anyways I'm hungover, and sleep deprived. I hope this made sense lol
Old 12-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #24
Asher454

My Ride: '04 TiAg 325xi
Cool story bro.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:52 AM   #25
v8 5

My Ride: 6 speed BMW

We have 4 websites within the family.
v8 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
kushy

ok.jpg
Old 01-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #27
kushy

bump because i wrote an essay in this thread and proud of my grammar (not serious)
Old 01-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #28
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
never hit me up....

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #29
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Seems like one of those things where ya had to be there...
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #30
kushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
never hit me up....
I'll be back in February and/or May. I have your number and will call you when it is not last minute like it was that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
Seems like one of those things where ya had to be there...
yeah you are probably right.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #31
ianbiz

My Ride: E90
Send a message via AIM to ianbiz
sounds like a good time. im itching to hit up LIV

ianbiz is offline   Reply With Quote