E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 07:32 AM   #101
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
I'm not hearing anything from guys that doubted my authority and awesomeness.

dabears, it's ok man we're still M3 bros. No need to hang yourself
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 07:35 AM   #102
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Notsureifsrs.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
Sure thing. M3 drivers win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
Hahahahahahha

You're right bro, you win.
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 07:36 AM   #103
Green_Shine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North
Posts: 372
My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Sir, may I help you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
A man of my word. You're welcome!

Pic with two chicks, it was the taller one.
I would have ignored the requests to posts those pics and not bumped this thread again in hopes everyone forgot, it would have been better that way.
__________________
Green_Shine is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #104
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
It's ok, let them learn. I doubt they're gonna forget this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
I would have ignored the requests to posts those pics and not bumped this thread again in hopes everyone forgot, it would have been better that way.
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #105
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
It's ok, let them learn. I doubt they're gonna forget this.
Zoo, I'd like to apologize. First off, this thread is really an inspiration for those who get hated on. You've defended your rules, and clearly lead an awesome healthy & fit life. And because of that, you have reeled in some amazing stunners! Obviously the car you drive, the way you talk so smoothly, and your shredded physique led to this.

Please, if you have anymore tips for us normal guys on how to get girls like that, do share!
__________________
dabears is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #106
Mike Larry
Registered User
 
Mike Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 131
My Ride: 575 nello
i'm going to start revolving my entire workout regiment around the smith machine. z00's posts have really shown me that i need to make some changes in my own life. thanks z00
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Zoo, I'd like to apologize. First off, this thread is really an inspiration for those who get hated on. You've defended your rules, and clearly lead an awesome healthy & fit life. And because of that, you have reeled in some amazing stunners! Obviously the car you drive, the way you talk so smoothly, and your shredded physique led to this.

Please, if you have anymore tips for us normal guys on how to get girls like that, do share!
__________________
Mike Larry is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #107
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
I deadlifted off the floor with a regular barbell last night, but with todays epiphany that garbage won't ever happen again. again, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i'm going to start revolving my entire workout regiment around the smith machine. z00's posts have really shown me that i need to make some changes in my own life. thanks z00
__________________
dabears is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #108
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
lol

I expected a better more sarcastic response from you.

I only have one tip for you, not sure if you can handle it. Just kidding. No tips, you either got it or you don't. I'll tell you when I see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Zoo, I'd like to apologize. First off, this thread is really an inspiration for those who get hated on. You've defended your rules, and clearly lead an awesome healthy & fit life. And because of that, you have reeled in some amazing stunners! Obviously the car you drive, the way you talk so smoothly, and your shredded physique led to this.

Please, if you have anymore tips for us normal guys on how to get girls like that, do share!
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #109
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: In a squat rack!
Posts: 1,804
My Ride: ...a stairclimber!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
There is some good stuff

I got cut by getting rid of crap foods like bread, milk , and pastas

Seriously grow up if u still drink soda or juice


It's a lifestyle change but worth it

And yes have cheat days where u can have your breaded fried foods or your stupid milk
So juices and sodas indicate that we haven't grown up??!! News to me! I guess I have some growing up to do. You sound like a 'tard man.

P.S. I'd bet money that your physique/lifting ability doesn't match your "holier than thou" attitude, and I'm sure that your definition of cut just means "skinny".

Last edited by M3Inline6; 01-16-2013 at 09:49 AM.
M3Inline6 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #110
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i'm going to start revolving my entire workout regiment around the smith machine. z00's posts have really shown me that i need to make some changes in my own life. thanks z00
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #111
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
A man of my word. You're welcome!

Pic with two chicks, it was the taller one.
You lose

Last edited by DylloS; 01-16-2013 at 11:55 AM.
DylloS is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #112
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
You lose
Glight is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #113
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
Since we are sharing... Here's my ball and chain! Don't get to have fun anymore

First pic has a great photobomb so figured I'd pick it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1358352630.365159.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	486295   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1358352656.180666.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	486296  
__________________

Last edited by dabears; 01-16-2013 at 10:12 AM.
dabears is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #114
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Cute face, but don't know about I lost. Maybe according to you. Post a full body shot. You cannot compare on the face only. I'm a body guy; ass, good hips to waist ratio and legs. Most girls either have the face or the body, hard to find one with both.

I put 6 pics you put 1. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
You lose
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #115
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Since we are sharing... Here's my ball and chain! Don't get to have fun anymore
pretty girl.

Last edited by DylloS; 01-16-2013 at 10:18 AM.
DylloS is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #116
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
She has cute feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Since we are sharing... Here's my ball and chain! Don't get to have fun anymore

First pic has a great photobomb so figured I'd pick it
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:20 AM   #117
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Cute face, but don't know about I lost. Maybe according to you. Post a full body shot. You cannot compare on the face only. I'm a body guy; ass, good hips to waist ratio and legs. Most girls either have the face or the body, hard to find one with both.

I put 6 pics you put 1. lol
Good night sweet prince. Ill leave this up for a little bit

Last edited by DylloS; 01-16-2013 at 11:55 AM.
DylloS is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #118
z00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Where real estate is expensive
Posts: 340
My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Nice but kind of old, sorry I like my women young! Is she like 30? How about 24 lol. Put a full body shot, let the guys vote. She does not hold a candle compared to some of pics I posted earlier. I'm 2 years older than you BTW.

In case you did not see girls' faces I posted in prev pics, here is few more:

Peace out bro, still you only posted 1 woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Good night sweet prince. Ill leave this up for a little bit

Last edited by z00; 01-16-2013 at 12:22 PM.
z00 is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #119
dabears
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton/Vernon
Posts: 223
My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
zoo, you literally posted pics of butterfaces. And the black one MAY be a tranny.

The only hot one is the blonde, but I'm unsure about my judgement because she was posted beside so many slags
__________________
dabears is online now  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:33 AM   #120
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Nice but kind of old, sorry I like my women young! Is she like 30? How about 24 lol. Put a full body shot, let the guys vote. She does not hold a candle compared to some of pics I posted earlier. I'm 2 years older than you BTW.

In case you did not see girls' faces I posted in prev pics, here is few more:

Peace out bro, still you only posted 1 woman.
I'm not playing a game here. There are plenty of people here that can vouch for my ex's. They are all very pretty. The one I'm with now is beautiful imo and I'm not going to go through fb to collect pictures. I put my current girl against any of yours. You can have them vote all you want lol.
DylloS is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use