E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #441
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
who douglas

douglas pls
hahah You have to see my friends call of duty emblem thingy. It's a perfect Dolan.

Last edited by DylloS; 01-18-2013 at 03:18 PM.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #442
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Solly you laugh out loud a lot with Stephanie. I feel I may be annoyed with the amount of laughter the two of you would create while in the same room.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #443
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubeck View Post
Solly you laugh out loud a lot with Stephanie. I feel I may be annoyed with the amount of laughter the two of you would create while in the same room.

We do laugh a lot actually. I made fun of her one day for saying "remarkable" because no one ever says that and when I blew my load I looked her in the eye and said "that was remarkable" lolz we had.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:28 PM   #444
IdahoToyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post

We do laugh a lot actually. I made fun of her one day for saying "remarkable" because no one ever says that and when I blew my load I looked her in the eye and said "that was remarkable" lolz we had.
Haha nice. I had a girl who used "lol" maybe five times in one text, she caught herself and included a lol in that one I told her I imagined her standing in her room laughing out loud the entire time writing it and had a chuckle myself.

I'm heading down to get some tattoo work done this weekend and meeting up with my "older" women. Should be a good Saturday

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #445
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubeck View Post
Haha nice. I had a girl who used "lol" maybe five times in one text, she caught herself and included a lol in that one I told her I imagined her standing in her room laughing out loud the entire time writing it and had a chuckle myself.

I'm heading down to get some tattoo work done this weekend and meeting up with my "older" women. Should be a good Saturday
I want more but not sure what and it's fuucking expensive.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #446
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: is totaled
Tramp stamp
Or wings on shoulder blades
For sure

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #447
IdahoToyo

Quote:
I want more but not sure what and it's fuucking expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
Tramp stamp
Or wings on shoulder blades
For sure

[bimmerapp]
All of these are exceptional options.

I'm getting my upper left arm done, should to just above the elbow. Not planing on a full sleeve or anything but will be a good sized. Full days worth of work for $500. I'm not mad at it.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #448
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Remarkable.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #449
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: is totaled

[bimmerapp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:53 AM   #450
DylloS

About to mate. She's brushing her teeth.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:45 AM   #451
mcr_driver

niiiiiiiiiiice
Old 01-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #452
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
niiiiiiiiiiice
Never mind she passed out. We had morning sex though.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #453
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
hahah you're right. I need to chill the fuuck out. I think I'm just excited I found a really cool chick. I wont bring up the title or anything until I know it's time. Sounds like we're in a similar situation with our girls.
yeah I would say chill. If she mentions plans down the road (ie summer) then she is starting to see you as a part of her life, future, etc... that is a good thing.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:14 AM   #454
mcr_driver

Hang out date tomorrow, I was definitely over thinking it trying to plan something. Just gonna keep it simple and hang out at the pike, just have to remember to have a good time and nothing more.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:15 AM   #455
mcr_driver

Quote:
Never mind she passed out. We had morning sex though.
Where's griffin with a still had sex gif
Old 01-20-2013, 03:01 AM   #456
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
So.

Been talking to Girl A lately again since things with Girl B fell through. We hooked up a couple of times over winter break, but thats it. She said she didn't want to get more physical over break so she doesn't get attached . Dammit. Sucks hard when a chick tells you she would fvck the living hell out of you if she was in a better situation. Whatever.

Anyways. Been talking to Girl A again. She insisted I go to one of her yoga sessions at their family gym (her, her mom, and her sister are all yoga instructors/personal trainers). So I went, got my ass kicked, but got plenty of eye candy from Girl A . I also officially met her mom. I think that night 'sparked' our talking again.

We were supposed to go out last night, she had told me there would be a good chance she would be able to after work a night prior. Friday rolls around, no word from her. I texted her at 4 pm just to make sure. No answer. Texted her one more time at 6 pm. No answer. Finally texts me at lik 7:30 saying she found out she has a couple of assignments due by midnight for one of her classes and she won't be able to go out. The way she worded it, it sounded like she was blowing me off. I was driving, so I decided to just call her. I think this was the closest we've ever gotten to arguing. I was upset that she left me hanging the whole day and leaving me in the dark. Her defense, she was working so she couldn't get to her phone. Understandable. I told her I was just disappointed because we haven't been on a legit one-on-one date since November. She said she was bummed out too and that we'll try to go out Sunday or Monday. What really bugged me was she said: "Sometimes I don't think you really understand how busy I am, and I feel like you don't believe me, which stresses me out". So I told her something along the lines of: "I've been talking to you since October, we've gone out only a handful of times, we've had our ups and downs, but I'm still here trying to make an effort to talk to you, support you, and see you. Why do you think I came out to your yoga session the other night? So I could spend some time with you in whatever way possible. Yea you're busy, I am too, but we need to make some time for each other once in a while." After that, she lightened up and got a little cheerful. All in all, I'd say it was a good talk, we haven't really ever ironed out any issues or said what was on our minds before. So I guess thats good? Now I kinda feel like an ass because I hooked up with Girl B over break, and I think Girl A had just fallen into an assumption that her and I have been exclusive. Now it's a little more clear where she stands on us, which has helped clear up some confusion that I had...

TLDR:
-Girl B is officially out of the picture
-Girl A and I are talking again
-Had a slight argument but worked out what was on our minds
-End result is good I think, from the feels of it.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #457
DylloS

Lol last night while both drunk my girl asked what we are. She asked if we were talking or dating.

Today I woke up with a girlfriend lol.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #458
HyeWarrior

Oh snap. When's the wedding?

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
Old 01-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #459
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
"Sometimes I don't think you really understand how busy I am, and I feel like you don't believe me, which stresses me out"
I don't like this quote, sounds forced and false. If she really is busy, she shouldn't worry if you're not believing her because it's true.

Solly, 2 weeks.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #460
HyeWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
I don't like this quote, sounds forced and false. If she really is busy, she shouldn't worry if you're not believing her because it's true.

Solly, 2 weeks.
It's not an EXACT quote, but that was the jist of it. Reason she said that is because I gave her some **** the other day for being too busy, but she couldn't tell I was joking around in the text. Like I've said, she doesn't lie to me ever as a bail tactic, she really is that damn busy. It almost sounded like she was near tears lol, I felt bad. It's definitely not a good feeling to get off a shift from work, stressed out with an assignment, and on top of that getting crap from me. Call me a pvssy, but I felt like a dick.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge