E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 04:15 AM   #21
basar13

My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_Turbo_S54 View Post

Basar,

You are right at the beginning of testing, although you have not started road tests brother

You need to eat too much bread, 40 full backhouses k***305;rk f***305;r***305;n ekmek

I am at the end of RWD testing
Been testing RWD M3s since 1998.

Have you seen any RWD car with a solid axle faster than AWD cars on road surface, not at the drag strip? I have not.

Have you seen a solid axle RWD car on the highway beating a gallardo TT or a highly modified GTR? I have not.

The only RWD car beating a gallardo TT has been a c6 vette at the last tx mile. It was an IRS car as well, not a solid axle.

Photos wont come, only a few. I want to keep the Project as "protected" as possible. Too much energy, brain storming, R&D went into this Project. Its one off a kind, and I want to keep it as a closed Project.

But I promise to make top quality videos. You ll be lucky to see XM3 in drag races @ Ankara.

Thank you all.
I love eating bread

M3 does not need to be AWD to have traction for your application. You cannot say that awd was the only option because you were using 18" wheels and stock rear fenders which limited your traction ability.

You know you could have done alot to solve this traction issue.

In my opinion you didnt want to mess with the rear fenders and the look of the car and you wanted a unique M3. The same reason you used twin turbos instead of a big one. And it is fine with me i also have the same mentality.

The only reason i think it is a bad idea is that it will take too much time and effort that doesnt seem to be worthy for me.

Do you think you can complete the awd system in 1 year? What is you guess?

Cant wait to see it runing...
Old 01-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #22
Twin_Turbo_S54

My Ride: M3
Basar,

The black supra in Istanbul tested 15" wheels, 345 width. The same car tested 16" wheels as well. They enlarged supra's fenders.

This Supra's best 60-130 has been 4,87 seconds with 15" and 16"tires.

mine is 4,23s. (was getting down to 3,7s if we kept RWD, we improved 60-100 band by 0,45 of a second but stopped testing due to snow by 2012 january)

do you understand now that 15-16" does not matter. there is real World evidence.

my awd system: we started 3 weeks ago and we will finish AWD system next week. Its very complicated, electronics and mechanics.

we will have time figures by may 2013.

remember, I have one Professional man working 7/24 as my technician.

I have made Pectel work on S50 B32 in 3 months, there was no base map, I ve worked on vanos and made pectel drive S50 B32 vanos perfectly. Till that time there was no
base map for S50 B32 from Pectel.

On your side, you decided to remove vanos and lock the cams.

This is where we differentiate.

Removing vanos is a big no no no on S54.

basar, have you worked on rwd m3s before? whats your fastest 60-130 time with the mz4 when you sprayed n20? how many tires did you tested?

I do have at least 30 tires, different brands and sizes, sitting on my shelf. Have a new shipment from USA, 8 different tires coming.

I did test 20-30 different suspension setups. maybe more, cant remember.

Your experience with BMWs/turbos/suspension is not at a level where you can comment on my projects.

I recapitulate, my 18" tires put me 0,65 seconds ahead of supra, and with the latest mods almost 1 full second.

oops, twin turbo or single. thats a different debate.

E46 M3 Coupe Turbo 60-130 mph 4,2 seconds (2011)

Last edited by Twin_Turbo_S54; 01-20-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:17 AM   #23
JohnBlaze

My Ride: Black Sunshine
push it to the limit
Old 01-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #24
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Get out your checkbook.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
Old 01-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #25
6spd_legend

My Ride: acura legend 6spd
This is a very exciting project. I've always thought an s54 m3 mated to a competent AWD system would put the car in a completely different league- once you start approaching 4 digit whp figures I think it's safe to safe AWD will yield a faster street car (compared to rwd).
Old 01-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #26
basar13

My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Quote:
Basar,

The black supra in Istanbul tested 15" wheels, 345 width. The same car tested 16" wheels as well. They enlarged supra's fenders.

This Supra's best 60-130 has been 4,87 seconds with 15" and 16"tires.

mine is 4,23s. (was getting down to 3,7s if we kept RWD, we improved 60-100 band by 0,45 of a second but stopped testing due to snow by 2012 january)

do you understand now that 15-16" does not matter. there is real World evidence.

my awd system: we started 3 weeks ago and we will finish AWD system next week. Its very complicated, electronics and mechanics.

we will have time figures by may 2013.

remember, I have one Professional man working 7/24 as my technician.

I have made Pectel work on S50 B32 in 3 months, there was no base map, I ve worked on vanos and made pectel drive S50 B32 vanos perfectly. Till that time there was no
base map for S50 B32 from Pectel.

On your side, you decided to remove vanos and lock the cams.

This is where we differentiate.

Removing vanos is a big no no no on S54.

basar, have you worked on rwd m3s before? whats your fastest 60-130 time with the mz4 when you sprayed n20? how many tires did you tested?

I do have at least 30 tires, different brands and sizes, sitting on my shelf. Have a new shipment from USA, 8 different tires coming.

I did test 20-30 different suspension setups. maybe more, cant remember.

Your experience with BMWs/turbos/suspension is not at a level where you can comment on my projects.

I recapitulate, my 18" tires put me 0,65 seconds ahead of supra, and with the latest mods almost 1 full second.

oops, twin turbo or single. thats a different debate.

Do yo think it is really that hard to make a engine harness ? Why are you talking like you have done the wiring, dont try to take credit for something done by someone else

I can also buy pectel and bring my car to the same shop that build your harness.

My decision for removing the vanos has alot of reasons including financial reasons.

There are a lot of RWD cars that have ALOT more horsepower than your car. Why dont they convert to awd ? You are talking like you have done everything possible on earth and the only way to go faster was converting to awd.

That is not true.

If anyone had spent the quarter of the time and money you spent for all of those years it would have been very different.

I dont need to have 60-130 mph file to tell my opinion.

If you didnt had that budget and if you didnt get help from ALL OVER THE WORLD you wouldnt be able to run that 60-130 time.

In fact you tried to make the car fast by yourself for many years and all you had was 1000 hp claims and failed engines.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #27
CharlzO

My Ride: 2000 328ci
In for the updates, but could I just toss this out...

Could we please not get into the "me vs you" stuff? Let's leave this one to just the build and creativity, and not worry so much about the other stuff?
Old 01-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #28
Twin_Turbo_S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by basar13 View Post
Do yo think it is really that hard to make a engine harness ? Why are you talking like you have done the wiring, dont try to take credit for something done by someone else

I can also buy pectel and bring my car to the same shop that build your harness.

My decision for removing the vanos has alot of reasons including financial reasons.

There are a lot of RWD cars that have ALOT more horsepower than your car. Why dont they convert to awd ? You are talking like you have done everything possible on earth and the only way to go faster was converting to awd.

That is not true.

If anyone had spent the quarter of the time and money you spent for all of those years it would have been very different.

I dont need to have 60-130 mph file to tell my opinion.

If you didnt had that budget and if you didnt get help from ALL OVER THE WORLD you wouldnt be able to run that 60-130 time.

In fact you tried to make the car fast by yourself for many years and all you had was 1000 hp claims and failed engines.

I am building the AWD M3 at my shop. PERIOD. Purely at my shop.

With your little experience about cars all you are doing is ruining my thread and expressing your envy.

My 1000 bhp claims were proven by a 997 Wheel hp dyno run 4 years ago.

Your hatred and envy are obvious.

I remember you saying that pectel was out of your budget back in august 2012.

Please keep away from my thread and if you have any positive things share them.

Last edited by Twin_Turbo_S54; 01-20-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:47 AM   #29
zurus

My Ride: .
Quote:

With your little experience about cars all you are doing is ruining my thread and expressing your envy.

My 1000 bhp claims were proven by a 997 Wheel hp dyno run 4 years ago.

Your hatred and envy are obvious.

I remember you saying that pectel was out of your budget back in august 2012.

Please keep away from my thread and if you have any positive things share them.
Just shut up and show pictures if its so "top secret" then go somewhere else to brag.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #30
Littleturbo

My Ride: Car
[QUOTE=Twin_Turbo_S54;15080173]I am building the AWD M3 at my shop. PERIOD. Purely at my shop.
NO YOUR MECHANIC IS BUILDING IT

YOU know EVERYTHING atleast that is what you are thinking

My 1000 bhp claims were proven by a 997 Wheel hp dyno run 4 years ago. YOU allready CLAIMED back in 2004-2005 that you had a 1100hp E36(maybe 400Hp at that time) without any proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hatred and envy are obvious
NO YOU are bashing Basar and you think you have build your engine but the only thing you do is paying someone en giving him a hunck

You are becomming very annoying AGAIN!!!

Last edited by Littleturbo; 01-21-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:05 AM   #31
JohnBlaze

My Ride: Black Sunshine
why's everyone getting so butt hurt? Let a man do his thing and we'll get vids of 4 wheel smokey burnouts and moar
Old 01-21-2013, 07:06 AM   #32
Twin_Turbo_S54

[QUOTE=Littleturbo;15080608]
Quote:
NO YOUR MECHANIC IS BUILDING IT

YOU know EVERYTHING atleast that is what you are thinking

My 1000 bhp claims were proven by a 997 Wheel hp dyno run 4 years ago. YOU allready CLAIMED back in 2004-2005 that you had a 1100hp E36(maybe 400Hp at that time) without any proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hatred and envy are obvious
NO YOU are bashing Basar and you think you have build your engine but the only thing you do is paying someone en giving him a hunck

You are becomming very annoying AGAIN!!!

You are acting / typing w/o seeing me or my shop.

You need to fly here and then comment. You will change your writings once you see me and my garage.

Chill down.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #33
Hrvat

My Ride: 02 Imola Red M3
Pics?

PM ME FOR FREE SAMPLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by roronoah View Post
so 2004 bmw's dont come with a diff?
Old 01-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #34
Twin_Turbo_S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrvat View Post
Pics?

no pics till its on road.

This thread is useless w/o photos

Old 01-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #35
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3
Pics or it isn't happening
Old 01-21-2013, 08:16 AM   #36
Twin_Turbo_S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by breiwa1 View Post
pics or it isn't happening
+ 1

Old 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #37
InDiGlOM3

My Ride: HPF M3 stg 2.5
Send a message via AIM to InDiGlOM3 Send a message via Yahoo to InDiGlOM3
Quote:
+ 1

Mert everyone would chill if you just showed pics, but you dont, why do you always share what ur doing with ur money but never pics or video? I could care less but im just letting you know your threads goto shyt because of you so if you dont want them to goto shyt then share you words and pictures. You dont want to show pics til its on road means you have not yet started or are afriad it wont work. Look if you show me now ill look at it and think cool then if it doesnt work ill still think atleast you tried.....but enough of the im doing this im doing that my dck is this big but no pictures or vids.
Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App
Old 01-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #38
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
closed by user request

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control
to be understanding and forgiving. A great man shows his greatness, by the way he treats little men."
Closed Thread