E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #21
Lair

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHoBrian View Post
I'm no expert
Thanks for your opinion.

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #22
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
We all know the AR-15 is the poster child (and subsequently lightning rod) for gun violence. There is no real justification for it. Rifles make for rather inconvenient weapons when trying to be sneaky and be evil with intent. They are kind a hard to hide in your clothing.
I was shooting a friend's AR15 yesterday at the range. If I was asked to kill a room full of liberals it would be the LAST weapon I would choose. I would do FAR more damage with my glock 19.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #23
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
I was shooting a friend's AR15 yesterday at the range. If I was asked to kill a room full of liberals it would be the LAST weapon I would choose. I would do FAR more damage with my glock 19.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #24
rapier7

My Ride: Subaru BRZ
Twice as many people die from getting hit by punches and kicks than they do by rifles according to the FBI.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...e-data-table-8

Millions of AR-15s have been sold and yet the most popular firearm for homicide is the simple handgun.

BAN ARS!

Last edited by rapier7; 01-23-2013 at 07:37 PM.
rapier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #25
HiHoBrian
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 05 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
Thanks for your opinion.
You are welcome. If you look at things when they are in front of you with your eyes,or experience them yourself first hand,and maybe even take a class to further your knowledge of this subject,or any other for that matter,you or anyone else can have an educated opinion to share as well.

sent from my ATARI sc1224
Old 01-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #26
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
So we have now concluded that a few who fear the appearance of an AR wanted to use Sandy Hook as propaganda to make themselves sleep easier at night?

Quote:
"I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better. I think that's the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself."
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #27
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
So we have now concluded that a few who fear the appearance of an AR wanted to use Sandy Hook as propaganda to make themselves sleep easier at night?
what?
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #28
Lair

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
I fear the appearance of an AR when one appears in the hands of a nutjob who thinks he's lord of the universe because he has one.

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #29
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHoBrian View Post
This was posted on December 21st I think.So not really new news,just ignored facts and media insanity.

sent from my ATARI sc1224
That is not even the full video.

there is another out there, that is uncut from the chopper over the car. It shows after the guy who clears the weapon, two men in white forensic suits each grab one long gun, and walk to a trailer on site. 2 men, one gun each. Only the first one appears to grab the "shot gun". The other you cannot see so well, but both are holding long guns.

So, which is it? Is the first a shot gun, and the second the AR? Are they both ARs? Is one a shotty and the other an AK? Do we have a crime scene photo of the AR used in the killing spree? Just a question, believe what you want.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote