E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
TSR6

My Ride: Keg Sled
Replies from WI & IL Reps in regards to Gun Control (updated 1/29)

Ron Johnson -- United States Senator (R) - WI

Dear TSR6,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding your thoughts on federal gun control measures in light of the recent tragedy in Connecticut.

A terrible and incomprehensible act of violence took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School. We are all deeply impacted by the horror of little children and brave adults being murdered. There are many serious issues that will need to be discussed and considered in the weeks and months to come. But right now, our primary concern should be for the families and the community of Newtown.

At moments like this, America comes together to mourn and support one another. We will do so again in the coming days, and then search for answers on how to prevent such tragedies in the future

As your Senator, I believe it is my primary responsibility to uphold the Constitution and the Second Amendment is no exception. I will continue to strongly support our Second Amendment rights.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts. It is important for me to hear the views and concerns of the people I serve. Please feel free to contact me in the future if I can further assist you or your family. It is an honor representing you and the good people of Wisconsin in the U.S. Senate.

Sincerely,

Ron Johnson
United States Senator

Mary Lazich -- WI State Senator:

Dear TSR6,

Thank you for your thoughtful email. I agree that the problem is not the guns and the problem is not the ammunition. The problem is the actions of certain persons.

More laws only affect those that abide by the law and do not affect the criminals.

Again, thank you for your email. I appreciated knowing your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Mary Lazich

Wisconsin State Senator
Wisconsin State Capitol

David Craig -- WI State Representative

Thank you for contacting the 83rd District Office. I appreciate hearing
from you. Please know that I will be back in touch with you shortly
regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

David Craig
State Representative
83rd Assembly District

Last edited by TSR6; 01-29-2013 at 08:09 PM.
TSR6 is offline   Reply With Quote