E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
trippmann

My Ride: E30
Send a message via AIM to trippmann
FOR SALE: UUC front sway, Active Auto strut bar, vorshlag RTAB limiters, other stuffs

hey guys LOCALS/PEOPLE PICKING UP PARTS HAVE PRIORITY/FIRST DIBS

car got totaled awile ago and i stripped all my parts off it and have been putting off making this thread. CAR WAS A 2000 323I SEDAN. anywhoooo here we go! also, i will ship at purchasers expense, i prefer local pickup. Im next to Belmar. if you want pictures txt me, 732-832-6111

1. UUC Swaybarbarian front bar: bar has three adjustment holes on each side, comes with poly bushings that fit in OEM carriers, and makes an UNBELIEVABLE difference in how flat the car stays while turning. bar is silver, has slight surface rust where the powder coat has chipped off, if it bothers you that much i can sand the rust off and put some silver paint on top lol. PRICE: $100 picked up

2. Active Auto Strutbar: AWESOME bar. CNC machined aluminum, solid billet aluminum shock tower mounts, easy instillation and removal for engine work. in the interest of full disclosure the bar has a tiny, and i mean tiny, 5.6mm long by 3mm wide chip from contact with my hood. im guessing my mushroomed strut towers caused it to sit higher than it was suppose to. comes with all hardware beside the six strut tower nuts. $230?

3. Vorshlag RTAB limiters: heres the link about them http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info...products_id=59 personally i really liked these when coupled with new bushings. car felt noticeably tighter in the rear and seemed to take sweeping turns better. used for about 500 miles. $40

4. Ecs LED tails "sedan" red/clear: cant really way much about these, all led's work, no scratches or cracks, no lights on the dash, easy installation. $200?

5. Ecs aluminum water pump pully: its the black annodized one with white lettering. $20?

6. K&N FIPK intake kit: pretty sure everything is there except maybe a hose clamp and the two nylon lock nuts that go on the frame rail attachment point. adds an awesome sound and a little more freedom for the engine to breathe. Retailed for 240, $160?

7. K&N drop in filter for stock box: $25

8: FM transmitter type thingy i used for iPod integration on the pre-accessory radio's: heres the link. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142FMMO...2.html?tp=1701 i also have 2 connectors needed to make this work with the radio. $30?

9: No name LED angel eyes that i picked up from motorcepts awile back. 3 leds are out sometimes on one ring so it probably needs to be resoldered. $30?

Well thats is! Amazing how long it takes to collect this much crap haha. i will meet people half way if the total price is worth it. "in otherwords im not driving to wood-bridge nj to sell just the angel eyes."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
^It seriously was the worst decision of my life to sign up for this site.
trippmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
trippmann

My Ride: E30
Send a message via AIM to trippmann
bump! txt for pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
^It seriously was the worst decision of my life to sign up for this site.
trippmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
willsbma

My Ride: 99 323i
Interested in that intake. Pm me

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

I have P.A. Soft and a 20-pin adapter. Only used it a few times but pm me if you need anything coded!
willsbma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #4
willsbma

My Ride: 99 323i
Maybe that sway bar too

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

I have P.A. Soft and a 20-pin adapter. Only used it a few times but pm me if you need anything coded!
willsbma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
Dippinwandy

My Ride: 325i
Pic of waterpump pulley? How many miles on it?
Dippinwandy is offline   Reply With Quote