E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
omg_miiiike

My Ride: ITR,S2K,M3,Supra,335
FS/FT: DC: Ming Blue 2003 Audi A4 | 5spd | 1.8T | Quattro | Sport Package

Just a heads up, I am on a private network so my photos may not upload correctly. If that's the case, I will be able to send pictures to your phone or email as long as your phone number is emailed to me.

A little rundown..
I got this car a little over a month ago because I needed more room for a 3 year old, and I was reluctant to commute with a 3 year old in my 335i and my Integra Type R is not a daily driver.

That being said, I wanted a car that was reliable that needed absolutely nothing.. And this was the one. It has every option available, minus the navigation which I personally wouldn't want anyway because I would just get an aftermarket double DIN with bluetooth etc.

Specs:
2003 Audi A4
85k miles
I am the third owner
1.8T
5speed, clutch replaced at 55k
Quattro
*Metallic/Pearl Effect Paint - $450
Metallic paint - RARE MING BLUE
*Sport Package - $1,000
Sport alternate suspension; Includes: [PRV] 17" Cast Alloy Wheels
*Cold Weather Package - $625
Seat heaters; Rear seat center armrest with ski bag
*Premium Package/1.8T - $1,600
Homelink Garage door opener; Coming home device; Front glass electric tilting sliding sunroof with sunshade and one-touch opening; Leather seat upholstery with additional vinyl, power driver seat with lumbar support
*Bose Premium Sound System - $650
Bose audio system; Ten speakers
*Xenon Headlights - $500
Projector beam lens Xenon bulb headlights

Exterior:
The rear bumper has a few license plate screw dents that aren't really obnoxious but they are there, the paint is great with no real chips/scuffs etc, the passenger side has a few small dings that can be pulled but it's winter time and I don't mess with paint/bodywork when it's cold.

Only aftermarket part is 3000k HID lights in the fog lights, I chose yellow because they go well with rain and with the OEM Xenon.

Interior:
Due to a baby seat in the rear on the passenger side there is some wear on the seat, front passenger seat there is a tear in the bottom from something that was in my pocket. Other than that the interior has the typical button wear since the buttons are rubber coated, but everything works as it should. Headliner also has a little sag toward the rear, I planned on addressing this when it started getting warmer out so the glue would cure.

Engine:
Completely stock, no leaks, no odd smells, no burning of any fluids and no weird noises.
Clutch replaced at 55k with OEM
Timing chain and water pump replaced at 77k
Coilpacks, pcv valve (due to potential cracking during cold), spark plugs and cabin filter replaced at 87k

I can send more pictures by request, the vehicles I am looking for are listed below -
VW R32
E36 M3
E46 M3 with higher miles
E46 328ci/330ci with modifications
Bagged or modded MKIV GTI
VIP Lexus
Lexus IS/LS/GS
WRX
"Stanced" or vehicles with airbags "airride" that aren't beat to death
No other Honda's, I have a Type R that I track and that is the only Honda I need, no Nissan's and no other zipperputput machines.

If I were to price my vehicle, I would go along with the ballpark of $9,000 because I am not in a hurry to get rid of the car nor am I in a jam where I would need to go lower to get rid of it in a hurry.

Any questions, please feel free to ask - as I stated, if the pictures don't load than please email me with your phone number or a request for pictures and I will reply with detailed pictures.

Thank you.

Last edited by omg_miiiike; 01-29-2013 at 11:27 AM.
omg_miiiike is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
illirep

My Ride: Zhp
So why are you selling...? You left that out
illirep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
illirep

So why are you selling acter a You left that out
Old 01-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
illirep

So why are you selling after a month?
Old 01-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #5
omg_miiiike

Quote:
Originally Posted by illirep View Post
So why are you selling after a month?
Didnt know I needed a reason but I've owned 22 cars and I get bored, seeing what is offered for this. Google my username, c63 amg, supra, three s2000, four m3, 335i etc.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
omg_miiiike

Up top please. Thread revised.