E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 04:10 AM   #1
Fullhouse

My Ride: M3 Convertable
18" genuine AC Schnitzer Type 1 Split rims + Tyre's

For sale is a beautiful set of Genuine AC Schnitzer split rim TYPE 1 wheels with tyres, these are a 2 piece split rim and not 3 piece

All 4 wheels are the same fitment so 9Jx18" and ET45, these are a non E39 5 series fitment

with very very minor kerb rash on 2 of the wheels, these wheels still all retain the original OZ split rim bolts and all the centre caps are original AC Schnitzer, these were taken of an E46 3 series and will also fit an E36 3 series amongst other BMW's

Tyres fitted are as such
1 x Continental sport 3 8mm of tread
1 x Continental sport 2 6.2mm of tread
1 x Continental sport 2 4mm of tread, but has weathering cracks in between the tread
1 x budget tyre 6mm of tread

PRICE: 650

BMW M3 Vert SMG II Topaz Blue

OEM LED rear lights, ACS Pedals, ACS Handbrake, ACS rear Diffuser, ACS Exhaust, ACS 20" type IV Racing Alloys, ACS suspension, Powerflex bushes all round, H & R anti roll bar F&R, CA re-map and de-limit, supersprint X pipe

Last edited by Fullhouse; 02-04-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Fullhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:17 AM   #2
Fullhouse

have had numerous PM's regarding shipping to the USA, so would like to add, shipping is 150 so total of 800 or $1250, shipped, thanks

OEM LED rear lights, ACS Pedals, ACS Handbrake, ACS rear Diffuser, ACS Exhaust, ACS 20" type IV Racing Alloys, ACS suspension, Powerflex bushes all round, H & R anti roll bar F&R, CA re-map and de-limit, supersprint X pipe
Old 02-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
Dirtsquirt

My Ride: Wagon (its no e30)
Care to split the tires off and only send the wheels?
Dirtsquirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
Fullhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtsquirt View Post
Care to split the tires off and only send the wheels?
sorry no, they go together

Old 02-07-2013, 01:22 AM   #5
br325ci

My Ride: 2002 325ci
I'm sure you could save us quite a bit on shipping if you were to strip the tires off for someone who didn't need them.
br325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:37 AM   #6
Fullhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by br325ci View Post
I'm sure you could save us quite a bit on shipping if you were to strip the tires off for someone who didn't need them.
The difference is very marginal, $20/$30, i have a lot of customers buying wheels from me that are based in the US and am always sending sets with and without tyres, the difference is always a very small amount.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #7
rcsummers

My Ride: M3
these are nice, too bad their on the wrong side of the atlantic.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #8
Fullhouse

Sold, pending payment