E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous BMW and E46 Parts

Miscellaneous BMW and E46 Parts
All other BMW and E46 Parts. Random car parts, BMW posters, lifestyle items, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
louie586

My Ride: 2013 ATS 2.0T/6MT
(PICS) Oil separator kit, VANOS unit, diamond key + more!

My 328Ci was involved in a wreck and I just received a call that it's totaled, so I'm selling all the left over parts I have. I accept PayPal only, and will only ship within the continental US.

OEM E46 BMW CCV kit - Brand new OEM cold climate (insulated) CCV kit with all associated return pipes and hoses (does not come with the 1 meter of 1/8 tubing or whatever - you can buy this for next to nothing at your local auto parts store). It was going to go into my 328Ci (M52tu), but this kit will also work for any M54-equipped E46. This kit is actually intended for an M54. $130 shipped

OEM M54 VANOS unit: I bought this used VANOS unit off of eBay to get a better idea of how the VANOS unit operated before I tried replacing mine with a refurbished DrVANOS unit. It's currently taken apart, but I will put it back together for you before I ship it. Everything is still in place except for one (old) seal that I removed from one of the VANOS pistons. The seals are hard and brittle, so if you plan on using the unit, you should definitely pick up the Beisan Systems seal kit. I did clean the unit thoroughly when I received it, and the piston walls are smooth with no imperfections, nicks, or mars. I also have a VANOS sealing gasket that I will provide with your purchase. Spent $145. $100 shipped

OEM E46 Diamond key: Had a new key cut from the dealership back in July to replace my old, worn out, non-functional key. When I totaled the car, I gave the direct repair shop my old keys. I'm sure somebody here will have a use for the transponder and transmitter inside the key. I paid over $180 for this thing, so $70 shipped is a very fair price. No nicks or sign of wear, still like new.

OEM glovebox flashlight: Made sure to grab this before the shop took my car. I think this thing normally goes for over $30... so I'll do $15 shipped. I replaced the bulb in it not even a month ago, still works like a charm.

E46 shadowline kidney grilles: Black grilles from Khoalty for an E46 coupe (pre-facelift)... $25 shipped.

I'll be updating this thread periodically as I find more parts...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (3).jpg
Views:	96
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	491936   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	123
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	491931   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	491930   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).jpg
Views:	106
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	491932  

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (5).jpg
Views:	108
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	491934   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (4).jpg
Views:	79
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	491937  

Last edited by louie586; 02-24-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1361729802
louie586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.