E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#190,981 ·
most banks do, no?
of course you can get around fees by setting up direct deposit or maintaining a certain balance
My credit union doesn't charge anything for basic checking.
If you want interest checking, you have to maintain a minimum balance or else they charge $6/month.

#190,982 ·
i have a credit union as well. free checking ftw.

how do i get money if i need it ASAP you ask? i can use any 7-11 ATM for free. or any other credit union works as well.
:werd:

#190,986 ·
:werd:

They are much lamer than my other bank, Wells Fargo. Fee for everything, and online, phone, and local branch customer support all suck.
i hated wells fargo when i had them. especially for CC. they would call me multiple times a month to ask me why i was paying off my CC, seriously? pissed me off so i left them for boa lol

i'm not a fan of chase either for the way that they prioritized charges. they will take whatever is the more expensive charge to make sure you hit your limit/overdraft. and the charges stay pending for a long period of time, i'm guessing so they could facilitate that behavior.

but customer service from both banks were better than boa lol

#190,987 ·
i hated wells fargo when i had them. especially for CC. they would call me multiple times a month to ask me why i was paying off my CC, seriously? pissed me off so i left them for boa lol

i'm not a fan of chase either for the way that they prioritized charges. they will take whatever is the more expensive charge to make sure you hit your limit/overdraft. and the charges stay pending for a long period of time, i'm guessing so they could facilitate that behavior.

Almost all banks did that, clear the big $ first so you bounce the rest
BofA did it to me many times
they settled a class action lawsuit for it and don't do that anymore

[bimmerapp]

#190,988 ·
Almost all banks did that, clear the big $ first so you bounce the rest
BofA did it to me many times
they settled a class action lawsuit for it and don't do that anymore

[bimmerapp]
yea but they usually do that when the processing transactions are within days of each other. with chase, the processing transactions stays in a processed state for weeks. it was just too unreliable for me. at least when i asked them about it, they were upfront about processing it that way.

#190,993 ·
yeah so apparently sunday i threw up in the kitchen sink at the ceos party. i dont remember it feel pretty bad about it.
so do you think you made a good impression with the way you dressed?
i didnt get any vomit me. i think thats impressive.
i'm sure you made a lasting impression on the CEO with your self control
:lmao:

which credit union? name them
if i can get free ATM access at any 7-11, i can go for that
but yeah
BofA is pretty much everywhere
i also have Chase to cover when there isn't a BofA around
Been in the industry 7 years worked for 4 different CU's we're just like banks just a lot nicer about it :rofl: Basically Any 7-11 with the COOP network symbol on the back of your debit card is golden.

yea i do the same thing. i only have boa just because they are everywhere. i've been meaning to move to a credit union, but was too lazy to research on which one
Any one you qualify for really, I think CSULB has a CU of their own you could easily join there. Otherwise there are several local one's to you such as Kinecta (where I work now :rofl: ) or Schools First, NuVision, etc.

Lose BofA. Worst bank evar. Gave them up a few years ago and never looked back.
Dumped them like an ex aye? BofA is meh, Wells Fargo is worse meh, Chase is only decent for 0% credit cards otherwise meh.

#190,994 ·

I've actually been really happy with Wells Fargo for everything CC related. The only time I've gotten a call is within 12 hours after a fraudulent charge.

#191,000 ·
which credit union? name them
if i can get free ATM access at any 7-11, i can go for that

but yeah
BofA is pretty much everywhere
i also have Chase to cover when there isn't a BofA around
Premier America.

who did you sell it to? someone was trying to trade a set with me
Bmw brad I think his name is

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.