E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#15,712 ·
Because its street racey, and juvenile to some of us.

Hopefully you do what you do for you, and not our approval

E46f is rarely pleased.

Should have stopped at the keychain, and kept it off the tank.
Deff for me, if I would of went for the approval of the forum I would have gone with "slow xi" I don't race at all nor have the intention to, I've got a daughter to worry about (priorities are in line)

It's a style thing not with actual intentions of racing, thnx for input non the less

#15,713 ·
Been doing alot of research today since im not deploying this week so Im doing the P/S rebuild myself for less then half the cost. All hoses, gaskets/O-Rings, check valve bolt, Res plus oil I have total of 340$ in parts not to shabby for what im estimating about 3-4hrs of work.
Replacing all the hoses really isn't all that hard if you buy the High pressure hoses removal tool which is definitely worth the cost.
Before all that rev'd the E90 in 5k range on spirited drive lol I know that aint to high. I baby her ;)

#15,714 · (Edited)
Been doing alot of research today since im not deploying this week so Im doing the P/S rebuild myself for less then half the cost. All hoses, gaskets/O-Rings, check valve bolt, Res plus oil I have total of 340$ in parts not to shabby for what im estimating about 3-4hrs of work.
Replacing all the hoses really isn't all that hard if you buy the High pressure hoses removal tool which is definitely worth the cost.
Before all that rev'd the E90 in 5k range on spirited drive lol I know that aint to high. I baby her ;)
when you do deploy, can i borrow your p/s HP hose removal tool? you at Meade? I'll take good care of it.

#15,717 ·
#15,719 · (Edited)
gotta love the rice, and the dots above the "O" an "U". :rofl::rofl:

Do you really need to exaggerate that you own a car that was made in Germany, is your ego that big?
And the bandwagon continues, my car is no where near rice

Edit: I just thought about it, lol I'm adding fuel to the flame by letting this guy get to me. What mpr77 said was constructive criticism and I gave a good reply but you idk. I'm content with my car, after all it's mine no? But I understand you think it's rice that's your opinion and I can't change that.