E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
E46inthe206

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330Ci
Getting bored of my 330 coupe :/

So.. it's up for sale.. testing waters at 13k right now. I should have it paid off in May, but I just threw it up for sale to find potential buyers.

It's fully loaded with the sports, premium, and winter packages.
5 speed manual tranny.

Now, I've driven fast sports cars before (mostly imports), drifted, and everything else..
I bought a BMW mostly for the hell of it, to see how I'd like it.. and I do like it!
The thing is, I don't know if I can have fun as much fun with it as I want to, at least without something going wrong.
It's little heavy, which isn't my primary concern, but still..
I feel guilty if I push it (redline) it, because I can't see it as a sports car or anything like that, even though it is quick.
I don't know how much "push" the motor can handle..
I know if something breaks, repairs will be expensive..

Is it okay for me to keep pushing the car a little? It's my daily.
It's not like I'm abusing the car, but I do like to push it and go fast from time to time.

Again, It's not an asshole driver or a bad driver, I just like to have some fun times and do some quick pulls to redline from time to time - I just feel guilty.

I will be selling the car soon (before summer) and will be looking into something else.
If I buy something on more of the cheaper side (i.e. 240), I'd be willing to drop money on the motor.

Here are a few of my options..

370z (if I'll have the money)
335i coupe (if it can handle some spirited street driving)
240sx (450whp potential)

I don't want to go American, and I want to stay away from German cars if I can't have fun with them like I can with a Nissan.
I don't wait any Hondas either..

My IDEAL price range is 5-20k.

I'm just trying to find a RWD car that I could have some fun with and that won't need 5k worth of repairs right after I buy it.

I'm not on the track, just the streets.

Any suggestions would be helpful
Thanks!
E46inthe206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.