E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 02-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #21
Iggy27

My Ride: 2003 330xi
Call your closest dinan dealership am tell them you want a new badge and they will tell you it's 40 dollars.
Iggy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #22
Iggy27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyworld View Post
Hi all here is my 2003 325i. I had a 1995 325i e36 before this but decided to sell it when I moved and got a upgrade this past april. The previous owner did any modifications on the car. Im not much a DIYer I just enjoy BMWs. The only thing I have done to it is put a aux cord in it which is probably the easiest mod you can do. I am hoping the people on this forum will help me figure out what to do with the car. Im a college student so I havent had the money to do any mods but Im taking the semester off and working so Ill have a couple bucks to go towards improving the vehicle
That's a sexy color
Old 02-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #23
wshgrntd

My Ride: 2007 335i m-sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucemaninaBMW330i View Post
Dinan Cold-Air throttle body
Dinan performance chip
Dinan front strut cross-member
Dinan Pedals
Cat Back Exhaust
K&N filter

The "mudflaps" prevent gravel from chipping paint as I live in remote hi-plains where I do not have to put up with people and their dumb-a$$ opinions.
Thank you... I was looking to get a rear strut brace among other things...How do you like the throttle body? GLWS.
wshgrntd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:20 PM   #24
BrucemaninaBMW330i

My Ride: 2002 BMW330i Dinan 3
In regards to the BMW "enthusiasts" who think Angel eyes, clear corners, RCR tail-lights and maybe wheels make your car really something....and then have the nerve to slam someone who feels truly blessed and humbled to be able to drive such an awesome piece of machinery.

That being said, let this "newb" inform the snot-nosed enthusiasts who had nothing more than back-handed comments re: the Dinan Badge and what it represents. Steve Dinan has been manufacturing performance upgrades to BMW's since 1979. One member claimed to be able to purchase a Dinan Badge for $40.....Sorry, you talk out your a$$. After a Dinan upgrade is purchased and installed by authorized BMW service center it is registered and your badge will be sent from Dinan and placed by the dealer.

I am very busy and have little time to educate ignorance, but if you are interested in spending your time to educate yourself the website is dinancars.com. I know there are very knowledgeable people who exchange know-how & expertise on this site, but I have no time for folks who just run their mouth to self-impress, and I did not make a blanket statement. Enjoy your site.....too bad it can be ruined by a few. :-(
BrucemaninaBMW330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #25
BrucemaninaBMW330i

My Ride: 2002 BMW330i Dinan 3
It's what makes it run like a stripe-assed ape, the performance chip helps a lot as well. I appreciate your enthusiasm & interest.....I am only learning myself. I also just learned of an app, Torque Pro, for my smart-phone, that when coupled with an OBD2 adaptor the app turnstile phone into a diagnostic tool......best money you will ever spend; it also allows you to reset faultless without going to mechanic. There is also a Torque Pro Lite that is a free app but it's abilities are limited...spend $5 for the app and $24.99 f a BAFX ELM 327 Bluetooth OBD 2 Scan Tool and use it once to clear a fault code and it has paid for itself. Hope this helps you, if you want to know more about Dinan go to www.dinancars.com and it will tell you all about the Dinan company as well as prices for their upgrades. Have Blessed Day.....Drive it like you STOLE it!

THE1Bruceman :-)
BrucemaninaBMW330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #26
Iggy27

Is been ruined by you. I bet this is your first BMW even
Old 02-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #27
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
dont let some get to you...
Old 02-11-2013, 05:44 AM   #28
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by wshgrntd View Post
why did you take it off?
I liked it at first. Then I started to hate it.

When I got the car it had the
Cold air
Throttle body
Front tower brace
Software

Also I have mud flaps on my car too. I want to get some 1/4" rubber and cut some new ones out though
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #29
rg1bmw

My Ride: 2002 Infiniti Q45
Welcome

2002 BMW 530i

Black Leather/5 Speed/Sport Package
rg1bmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #30
wshgrntd

My Ride: 2007 335i m-sport
I want to get a dinan badge.... my reasoning is more so because my car is going to be so different internally from a regular 330i that having a different badge is only right in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TArse View Post
I liked it at first. Then I started to hate it.

When I got the car it had the
Cold air
Throttle body
Front tower brace
Software

Also I have mud flaps on my car too. I want to get some 1/4" rubber and cut some new ones out though
wshgrntd is offline   Reply With Quote