E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #721
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Well my vday was a page from fail'ville.

She is going to be out of town this week due to work. So we arranged to get together last evening for a pre-vday vday.

Left work a few min early, got to her place, was in an upbeat mood, carried a positive demeonor. She was looking great too. Plan was to go out for a nice dinner then chill together at her place for a bit.

Dinner...as we sat down at the table...she snarked that she hoped they improved the place since she'd been there last. Umm ok. Then she began talking about her day...her stress at work....the people at work that she hates....the tasks she is working on that annoy her...etc. It was a total road trip down negativitiy lane. Sheesh!!!!! I tried to politely sway the convo saying hey..it is our vday...let's forget that stuff, have a few laughs and be us. Well then she got all quiet reluctant to say much. I suggested we share a dessert....she wasn't really into that idea. So I paid for the bill...we went back to her place.

Then my rotten luck kicked in. Whatever I ate started taking its toll on my stomach. I was def not fit to being doing anything close or intimate. So the night was a bomb and she'll be away until Saturday.

Hope you boys have better luck than I did.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #722
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post

She is going to be out of town this week due to work. So we arranged to get together last evening for a pre-vday vday.

Left work a few min early, got to her place, was in an upbeat mood, carried a positive demeonor. She was looking great too. Plan was to go out for a nice dinner then chill together at her place for a bit.

Dinner...as we sat down at the table...she snarked that she hoped they improved the place since she'd been there last. Umm ok. Then she began talking about her day...her stress at work....the people at work that she hates....the tasks she is working on that annoy her...etc. It was a total road trip down negativitiy lane. Sheesh!!!!! I tried to politely sway the convo saying hey..it is our vday...let's forget that stuff, have a few laughs and be us. Well then she got all quiet reluctant to say much. I suggested we share a dessert....she wasn't really into that idea. So I paid for the bill...we went back to her place.

Then my rotten luck kicked in. Whatever I ate started taking its toll on my stomach. I was def not fit to being doing anything close or intimate. So the night was a bomb and she'll be away until Saturday.

Sounds like my ex. No matter how good things were she let the little problems come out and ruin her day. Another reason I do not miss her at all. How long have you been with her?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:27 AM   #723
DylloS

So, interesting night for me last night. Apparently the ex found out about us, not that I care, but he was running his mouth about how he heard I'm boring, and that i'm talking a ton of sh1t about her. Both of which offended me because I pride myself in being a fun dude and have nothing but good things to say about her. It really didn't bother me as much as it made me laugh and wonder who he knows that I know. He's older, and as far as I know none of my close friends that know about us know him. She seemed to laugh it off and if anything it brought us closer last night. I think she was a little worried how I'd react to a jealous ex and I really don't care at this point. Who knows how far he'll take this though. He just gave me some motivation to make her even happier. It was awesome because she told him off and got a little mean and he didn't reply back.

On a positive note, we did talk more about summer and how we can't wait and all this stuff so everything seems to be going very well. I'll probably bring up how I want to go away in a few months with her and a few of my other couple friends.

Last edited by DylloS; 02-12-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #724
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
The old "if I can't have you, no one can" ex routine. Keep doing you, if she truly moved on, you don't have to worry. If she hasn't, you can't change it anyways. Look at it as you're passed that stage of the relationship now. Either you two move on and grow from it, or it ruins it, I'd assume the former.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #725
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Sounds like my ex. No matter how good things were she let the little problems come out and ruin her day. Another reason I do not miss her at all. How long have you been with her?
This week will be 6 months.

I dunno. Sometimes with her things feel awesome...like so connected. Other times like now we feel so far apart. We haven't had a lot of fun lately, she has been super busy with work and organizations the last two months. I have been tight on money from the holidays.

I don't doubt that she is fully into me. She has pics of me and pics of my son in her house. Has them at her work, on her phone, etc. She gets me cute cards and does all of those great thoughtful things that I totally love. But then when it comes time to just hang together and laugh....its like we are off. I don't get it.

Last edited by Mark M; 02-12-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Mark M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #726
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
The old "if I can't have you, no one can" ex routine. Keep doing you, if she truly moved on, you don't have to worry. If she hasn't, you can't change it anyways. Look at it as you're passed that stage of the relationship now. Either you two move on and grow from it, or it ruins it, I'd assume the former.
So she talked to him again today and he apologized and said he was drinking last night and got upset. We found out who told him about us and it's the local bar manager that is a mutual friend of theirs. She told the ex he should lose her number. Obviously that wont be the last of him but I'm not worried. You really think this dude is more likely going to ruin us than for this to pass? Judging from her body language, the way she talks about it, and the attention she gives me, I don't see it being a real problem. It may be a little annoying but I don't think enough for her to give me up.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #727
ONEinc_StephenK

My Ride: Nothing but BMW
You better be dishing out A games every single night. Til the other dude gives up.
ONEinc_StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #728
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEinc_StephenK View Post
You better be dishing out A games every single night. Til the other dude gives up.
I'm not worried about my "game". I treat her great, I'm not a push over, I do a ton of the little things, we have fun and laugh a lot, and I fuuck her well.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #729
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
So, interesting night for me last night. Apparently the ex found out about us, not that I care, but he was running his mouth about how he heard I'm boring, and that i'm talking a ton of sh1t about her.
I initially thought this was your ex...and was confused by the he part since I was pretty sure you didn't have a boyfriend...
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #730
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
I initially thought this was your ex...and was confused by the he part since I was pretty sure you didn't have a boyfriend...
haha I can see the confusion.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #731
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post

Dated a woman like this..negativity sucked the positive out of me..ugh
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #732
Breezy

Well, I'm going to this winery release party I got invited to, along with two guests I can bring (invited two friends, they're a couple) My pops is flying out to meet me, so it'll be a cool social atmosphere, there are usually a lot of hot women at these things. Girl I used to date is a member of said winery, there is a chance she may be there I suppose attending this event..should I hit her up and see what she's up to? Or just play it cool, if she's there then she is, and just run into her..if she's not well, then mingle, maybe send her a text saying "hey I'm at xx spot, thought I'd run into you etc"I'm thinking the latter. Wouldn't mind seeing her obviously, atm just have a single mom I'm trying to bang, prospects are low currently.

Last edited by Breezy; 02-12-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #733
CollinsE90

Quote:
So she talked to him again today and he apologized and said he was drinking last night and got upset. We found out who told him about us and it's the local bar manager that is a mutual friend of theirs. She told the ex he should lose her number. Obviously that wont be the last of him but I'm not worried. You really think this dude is more likely going to ruin us than for this to pass? Judging from her body language, the way she talks about it, and the attention she gives me, I don't see it being a real problem. It may be a little annoying but I don't think enough for her to give me up.
The former=the first part of the sentence. So I'd assume this blows over quickly
Old 02-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #734
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
The former=the first part of the sentence. So I'd assume this blows over quickly
I'm a fuucking idiot sometimes. My bad dude. I can't read. I was just wondering if he's going to be creep mode and send her something for valentines day. When she stays over my house I usually leave a few minutes before her and warm up her car and sometimes I'll leave little gay things in there like a short note, or whatever. I was thinking of having her stay over Wednesday and I was thinking of getting her a few things like the roses, chocolate covered strawberries, and putting them in her car when she goes to leave on Thursday morning. My female friends said it's a great idea. Don't call me gay lol.

Last edited by DylloS; 02-12-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #735
CollinsE90

Ah man I've just been messing around. Congrats to all of you on your Thursday. I'll be out wearing my green shirt on Vday
Old 02-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #736
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Forever alone again this year, probably gonna end up getting buzzed and smoke a load of hookah Thursday with some bros. Aw yea.

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #737
Breezy

I might be doing the same
Old 02-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #738
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Well, I'm going to this winery release party I got invited to, along with two guests I can bring (invited two friends, they're a couple) My pops is flying out to meet me, so it'll be a cool social atmosphere, there are usually a lot of hot women at these things. Girl I used to date is a member of said winery, there is a chance she may be there I suppose attending this event..should I hit her up and see what she's up to? Or just play it cool, if she's there then she is, and just run into her..if she's not well, then mingle, maybe send her a text saying "hey I'm at xx spot, thought I'd run into you etc"I'm thinking the latter. Wouldn't mind seeing her obviously, atm just have a single mom I'm trying to bang, prospects are low currently.
date or relationship? Don't text regardless, maybe you will see her there maybe you won't.... something tells me you still are into her though?
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #739
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Don't hit her up before. If you want to after then go ahead. Say something like you thought she'd be there or something
Old 02-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #740
Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
date or relationship? Don't text regardless, maybe you will see her there maybe you won't.... something tells me you still are into her though?
Unfortunately I think so, it wasn't a full on relationship more of a fun thing that lasted a decent while.
Quote:
Don't hit her up before. If you want to after then go ahead. Say something like you thought she'd be there or something
That's exactly what I was thinking. Anyway really glad I posted this up here, I swear I'd make a lot more mistakes if it wasn't for this forum.