E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #101
Act of God

My Ride: 3.5 Liters of fury
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
nothing like exaggerating one's qualifications in order to feel like they have a horse in the race. seems to be the conservative's path to self validation.
I love your logic. Qualifications only matter and can only trump when it is a liberal's qualifications. You're a sad little man.

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #102
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Personal information is the kryptonite of the anonymous liberal internet troll.
Quote:
I love your logic. Qualifications only matter and can only trump when it is a liberal's qualifications. You're a sad little man.
I love how you make wild assumptions all the time. It makes your claim of graduated top of the class less believable. Being a BMW forum I could care less about whose qualifications or what someone does. I could careless about what busa does, what CINO does, what bimmerfan does, what chase does. I could even careless about what you do or what your 'qualifications' are. Perhaps if this was a more professional setting they would matter. But in the anonymous world of the internet qualifications are often embellished.

I think you are a sad little angry man. I think you are constantly engaged in a diick measuring contest because you have a weak ego and need self validation.

Last edited by badfast; 02-13-2013 at 10:33 AM.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #103
Act of God

Quote:
I love how you make wild assumptions all the time. It makes your claim of graduated top of the class less believable. Being a BMW forum I could care less about whose qualifications or what someone does. I could careless about what busa does, what CINO does, what bimmerfan does, what chase does. I could even careless about what you do or what your 'qualifications' are. Perhaps if this was a more professional setting they would matter. But in the anonymous world of the internet qualifications are often embellished.

I think you are a sad little angry man. I think you are constantly engaged in a diick measuring contest because you have a weak ego and need self validation.
No, just tired of arguing with undereducated illogical do-nothings like yourself

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Old 02-13-2013, 11:02 AM   #104
badfast

Quote:
No, just tired of arguing with undereducated illogical do-nothings like yourself
Why don't you just stop then? You are engaging on your own free will.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #105
Act of God

Quote:
Why don't you just stop then? You are engaging on your own free will.
Because I don't want you polluting the world with your misinformation. Now go do your push ups, think you can do 10?

Old 02-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #106
badfast

Quote:
Because I don't want you polluting the world with your misinformation. Now go do your push ups, think you can do 10?
That is noble. Perhaps you should jump off the misinformation bandwagon if you want the responsibility of such a demanding task.

Did 10 pushups and now I am back to posting.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #107
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #108
Act of God

Quote:
That is noble. Perhaps you should jump off the misinformation bandwagon if you want the responsibility of such a demanding task.

Did 10 pushups and now I am back to posting.
Surprised you didn't have to call 911

Old 02-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #109
badfast

Quote:
Surprised you didn't have to call 911
when you're a winner like me you don't need 911.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #110
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
nobody is talking about his water reach?

thought it was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7w2A0qsgurU

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:

Last edited by Born Again; 02-13-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1360786239
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #111
Lair
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 330ciC
I wonder how much he got paid to hold up that bottle of Florida water?

Quote:
Are you following him?

Yes.
Congratulations.
Lair is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #112
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
As for the substance of Rubio's GOP retort, was it much more than that, simply a retort against Obama's policies and essentially a continuation of long-standing GOP policies with the possible exception of immigration reform (though even that's getting a lot of flack from a lot of GOP quarters)?

Beyond griping about Dem/Obama policies and immigration. I really didn't hear much different in terms of elucidating positive, substantive alternative GOP policies. It seemed mostly the same old vinegary policy wine served up in a newish bottle by a more appealing waiter that actually smiled rather than snarled -- same product but with somewhat better marketing.

Is the GOP simply content to hope and believe that Obama's policies will fail on their own and just simply point that out so in 2016 they can say we told you so, come back to us now with our same old policies? That same basic approach didn't work so well for 2012 to make Obama a one-term president, which was famously Mitch McConnell's stated strategy.

Did I miss something?
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #113
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumb View Post
As for the substance of Rubio's GOP retort, was it much more than that, simply a retort against Obama's policies and essentially a continuation of long-standing GOP policies with the possible exception of immigration reform (though even that's getting a lot of flack from a lot of GOP quarters)?

Beyond griping about Dem/Obama policies and immigration. I really didn't hear much different in terms of elucidating positive, substantive alternative GOP policies. It seemed mostly the same old vinegary policy wine served up in a newish bottle by a more appealing waiter that actually smiled rather than snarled -- same product but with somewhat better marketing.

Is the GOP simply content to hope and believe that Obama's policies will fail on their own and just simply point that out so in 2016 they can say we told you so, come back to us now with our same old policies? That same basic approach didn't work so well for 2012 to make Obama a one-term president, which was famously Mitch McConnell's stated strategy.

Did I miss something?
From what I heard, it was more of the same GOP stuff. Rand Paul's response was reportedly much better and more of an actual different plan than more of the same.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #114
rdsesq
ouroboros autorotica

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Some fact more concrete than others, but NONE of them are 100% factual
Nothing is 100% factual, as we cannot prove existence. This could all be somebody else's dream. The upside of which is that you are merely the figment of a deranged imagination. A point I have been making for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Even IF he believed the world was created in 7 days, so what? Does that make him a person unfit to hold office to make policy on guns, immigration, drone strikes and wars?
Yes.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
rdsesq is offline   Reply With Quote