E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > E46 Xi Forum

E46 Xi Forum
The E46 XI was produced from 01-05 in sedan and touring body styles. Powered by either a 2.5L inline 6 in the 325xi or a 3.0L inline 6 330xi. Discuss all thing about BMW AWD E46 'Xi' here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #41
|2eckLesS

My Ride: 2004 330ci
What makes me laugh is the hypocrisy coming from kubica. As he proclaims his fathers position (which I respect for serving our country) he previously blasts all state employees stating 90% of them are incompetent. Working for the government is working for government, state or federal. Private vs public sector. I ask if his father is in the 10% but I doubt it as his son is such a douche whose self entitlement defines the direction of the stupidity in our country that plagues both sectors
Old 02-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #42
gferrer

My Ride: '91 318is/ '03 325xi
........seriously guys??

Last edited by gferrer; 02-12-2013 at 11:15 PM.
gferrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #43
Kubica

My Ride: 2003 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningisbad View Post
From Kubica's PM to me:

Oh you mad!

And for the record, I'm 24 years old. Graduated college at the top of my class. Got a kick ass job. Bought my M3. All while living on my own, paying my own way (and often helping friends along the way).

My parents are well off, but they got that way by working hard (Dad's a 20 year disabled army vet). Only money I got for college was 100 bucks for groceries when I left home.

My path taught me to work hard, look a man in the eyes with integrity and never put yourself above another person. I'm in everyone's league.
Lol. The point was to keep the non-xi stuff OUT of the xi forum lol. You shouldn't get so bent out of shape over words on the internet. No one is attacking your family. chilone's beef started when I shared my opinion of his opinion on brake pads lol.

I guess as long as its all just in this thread i'm ok with it lol.
Kubica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:47 AM   #44
TR4G-

My Ride: '01 325xi
Check it. Not extremely noticeable....idk what to say. Its ridiculous
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1360759509.222788.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	490499   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1360759531.724406.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	490500  
Old 02-13-2013, 07:02 AM   #45
bmwbob89

My Ride: M-5 325 X3 528 740
No Kubica you really don't get it. You keep blasting people and saying they are beneath you, stupid and they should get off of your forum. You should not be OK with this. You need to take a good look at yourself and change. I myself have blasted people on other forums for being lazy and not doing a little research before asking for help. I do not tell them not to post and the forum doesn't need their input. If you don't agree with an opinion that is fine but don't get personal about it. Grow up! The world does not revolve around you. Sorry that this has gotten personal but it needs to stop.
bmwbob89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:04 AM   #46
bmwbob89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR4G- View Post
It looks great and you can't even see it. Glad it is all working out in the end.

Last edited by bmwbob89; 02-13-2013 at 07:05 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:00 AM   #47
TR4G-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbob89 View Post
It looks great and you can't even see it. Glad it is all working out in the end.
Lolz. Yeah.... And now for the up close view
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1360764037.336553.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	490513  
Old 02-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #48
bmwbob89

Drill two little hole on the underside where you can't see them easily. Put a zip tie through and voila a nice band aid. Maybe a little epoxy and touch up paint will hide it better.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #49
gferrer

My Ride: '91 318is/ '03 325xi
Sorry about the troubles OP, I've had issues with towing companies before as well. Just recently on my previous xi my weatherstripping got torn up as they tried to unlock the car. The good thing is it's not that noticeable really. And like bmwbob89 says a little touch up and it looks fine. But man do I know what it feels like to have annoying blemish on your car. Good luck.
gferrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #50
Kubica

My Ride: 2003 325xi
Quote:
No Kubica you really don't get it. You keep blasting people and saying they are beneath you, stupid and they should get off of your forum. You should not be OK with this. You need to take a good look at yourself and change. I myself have blasted people on other forums for being lazy and not doing a little research before asking for help. I do not tell them not to post and the forum doesn't need their input. If you don't agree with an opinion that is fine but don't get personal about it. Grow up! The world does not revolve around you. Sorry that this has gotten personal but it needs to stop.
It's not my fault if people with less relevant experience and/or irrelevant education want to call me an imbecile. They should know where they stand.

You have to understand hedge fund analysts don't take life lessons from parts changers. I know you mean well, but it's just not something that happens in the real world. We're too busy shorting your company and banging daughters with daddy issues. Being 'nice' is a weakness, IMO. It's all about being right. You are just going to have to accept the fact that I've analyzed being 'nice' and it's a loser. I'm sure you can change parts with best of them. I would be considered a failure by my family if I worked in a shop or behind a parts counter. It's just the way it is. I am not telling you that to make you feel bad. It's just the way it is homie.
Kubica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:14 PM   #51
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
Hey guys don't let one douchebag scare you away. It will be a pretty lonely forum if that happens. I find the ones who think they know it all and are better than everybody else really know very little. Be glad he is not a doctor and could really do some damage. I have been on this Earth a very long time and have seen people like him before. I hate to say he is from the same state as me. Just keep poking at him and enjoy the ride. If nobody asks questions this will no longer be a forum to help others. He thinks he already has all of the answers in life and wants to be here alone. Keep enjoying life and ignore the distractions. It's a short ride!!
For the record, there are some questions that should not be asked becuase they have all been answered 40 times over on the first page. For example "I want to lower my Xi what should I do?"

Also, Kubica went to skool in the UK? What for?

Anyway, carry on.

Last edited by SamDoe1; 02-13-2013 at 02:15 PM.
SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #52
chilone

My Ride: 04 330xi, 97 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubica View Post
It's not my fault if people with less relevant experience and/or irrelevant education want to call me an imbecile. They should know where they stand.

You have to understand hedge fund analysts don't take life lessons from parts changers. I know you mean well, but it's just not something that happens in the real world. We're too busy shorting your company and banging daughters with daddy issues. Being 'nice' is a weakness, IMO. It's all about being right. You are just going to have to accept the fact that I've analyzed being 'nice' and it's a loser. I'm sure you can change parts with best of them. I would be considered a failure by my family if I worked in a shop or behind a parts counter. It's just the way it is. I am not telling you that to make you feel bad. It's just the way it is homie.
AHahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes!!!!!!! Good luck with that vato. You ARE a failure to your family and in life and it's WAY beyond your imbecile mind to even grasp that there IS a concept much less grasp the concept.
chilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:53 PM   #53
TR4G-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gferrer View Post
........seriously guys??
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubica View Post
I would take a video of how your car is parked and video the scumbag tow guys when you ask them how it was towed.

Don't get defensive at first. Tow companies are the scum of the earth and the drivers are all convicted fellons and almost always carry a weapon. Being a tough guy wont get you anywhere. I would probably ask for the insurance card for the tow truck and tell them you will make a claim.
^ so yeah.....I've learned my lesson. Should have legit photographed my car and inspected it etc on my hands and knees. Will do if my **** is ever towed again... Ugh

Last edited by TR4G-; 02-13-2013 at 03:56 PM.
TR4G- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #54
bmwbob89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
For the record, there are some questions that should not be asked becuase they have all been answered 40 times over on the first page. For example "I want to lower my Xi what should I do?"

Also, Kubica went to skool in the UK? What for?

Anyway, carry on.

He majored in: Professional Douchebaging! Top of his class. At least in his mind. Proud parents and all.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #55
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Guys, I would stop with the personal attacks on this before someone actually ges banned. Be the bigger guy and leave it alone. This is the internet, it's not like Kubica has a gun to your head forcing you to use his recommended brake pads.
SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #56
chilone

My Ride: 04 330xi, 97 Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
Guys, I would stop with the personal attacks on this before someone actually ges banned. Be the bigger guy and leave it alone. This is the internet, it's not like Kubica has a gun to your head forcing you to use his recommended brake pads.
Believe my friend. I'm SO done..

Last edited by chilone; 02-13-2013 at 05:34 PM.
chilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #57
TR4G-

Just throwing it out there: the good advice kubica provides definitely outweighs his abuse of non xi'ers :p
Old 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #58
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Quote:
Good job, I was actually looking for the crack and in the pic it isn't noticeable
Old 02-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #59
bmwbob89

Quote:
Just throwing it out there: the good advice kubica provides definitely outweighs his abuse of non xi'ers :p
I've been abused and I have an XI, two X3's, One 740il, 528i and a 88 M5. So don't call a non XI'er. I have no problem with his advice as that is what the forum is for. His personal attacks are a different matter. He disagreed with me a while back about something fairly silly and told me my opinion and help was not need on the forum. Here is his quote:

Lol. "Master" mechs like you just hack away at jobs as quick as you can to make a buck. We don't need your generic master hack advice around here. Many of us could do your job no problem. We just chose more lucrative professions.

Since when it is his decision who comes to the forum? He doesn't know me well enough to make the above statement. Your posters are your customers at the forum. This is not how you treat your customers. So I will continue to poke him when he insults me or others.

Now I shall go drink a beer and enjoy the night.

Last edited by bmwbob89; 02-13-2013 at 09:12 PM.