E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #201
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quick tip for the guys who find it too easy: jack up the difficulty level. If you set it to the highest level (master I think), you'll have trouble with ANIMALS. It also makes tomb raiding a LOT more difficult. Draugur will be shouting your ass up and down the walls. I had to back it down to the second highest level (expert), just because I couldn't handle 2 bears/tigers at once. But it makes it much tougher and more fun IMO. Dragons are never easy that way either.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #202
jwm5

My Ride: station wagon
^ Mine is already set to Master and still a walk in the park (Level 64)

Anyone have build out the Lakeview manor house in the addon? I have all three of the optional house sites built out to full and only the Lakeview manor I have issues with ie it freezes if I go inside. The only difference with that house compared to the others is that it has 2 adopted kids in it not sure why that would freeze it but thats the only difference I can tell.... Also does anyone know what happens to all your loot if you convert a house back to the entry way? Is all the supplies that were spent to make it lost and is the stuff stored inside lost or does it go in the chest by the work table?
jwm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:56 PM   #203
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm5 View Post
^ Mine is already set to Master and still a walk in the park (Level 64)
Yeah I'm noticing expert is easy once you get past level 30 or so. Maybe once you get to a certain level, no difficulty level will make it tough. Dragonbone bows make everything easy.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #204
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
im starting to get into this game and my career is becoming a big hindrance to it. that is all.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #205
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
I'm playing Dragonborn and I got to the Skaal town after doing the quest with the chick. I shouted at the stone and all of a sudden the entire town is hostile to me and I can't continue with the quests...wtf

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #206
Mike Larry

hey how do i make my shouts recharge quicker?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #207
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
They have set recharge times

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Old 02-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #208
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:
Equip the Amulet of Talos (if I remember that correctly). I think it reduces shout times by... 15%? 10%?
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #209
jwm5

My Ride: station wagon
IMPORTANT NOTICE for skrim players DO NOT travel to Japhet's Folly if you have already completed the side quest, once you fast travel there you can not gt off the island. I did this with my level 68 character and did not know till it was too late. I foolishly made a save game on the island overwriting my previous off island and fu < ked myself. Just thought I would pass on the warning. I tried looking at online walktroughs they are all in agreement for consoles you are screwed. If playing on a PC there are user made updates/cheats to get off the island. My 68 is stuck until a update from Bethesda fixes the error, if that ever happens

Last edited by jwm5; 03-03-2013 at 12:48 PM.
jwm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #210
Mike Larry

another quick dumb question:
im playing on the 360. i know the small R trigger activates the shout, and if you press both the small L and R triggers, it activates the "second" level of that shout. what is the button combination for the third level? right now, i earned all three words for the first shout you learn (the one where you push people/enemies back), but i dont know how to activate this third level
Old 03-05-2013, 12:21 PM   #211
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:
another quick dumb question:
im playing on the 360. i know the small R trigger activates the shout, and if you press both the small L and R triggers, it activates the "second" level of that shout. what is the button combination for the third level? right now, i earned all three words for the first shout you learn (the one where you push people/enemies back), but i dont know how to activate this third level
Press RB quickly for a Level 1 shout.
Press and hold RB BREIFLY for a Level 2.
Press and hold RB until the shout actually happens for a Level 3.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #212
Mike Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDSKTR View Post
Press RB quickly for a Level 1 shout.
Press and hold RB BREIFLY for a Level 2.
Press and hold RB until the shout actually happens for a Level 3.
thanks
Old 03-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #213
Mike Larry

so i just read through this thread again because i didnt understand half of what i was reading the first time i went through it. i noticed that smithing is a big thing and very important and that you should gather up daggers and improve them. however, where are you guys gathering up ingots? they seem to be hard to run by for me..
Old 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #214
Act of God

Quote:
so i just read through this thread again because i didnt understand half of what i was reading the first time i went through it. i noticed that smithing is a big thing and very important and that you should gather up daggers and improve them. however, where are you guys gathering up ingots? they seem to be hard to run by for me..
I sometimes buy them, sometimes make them from ore. You can go enchant your daggers and then sell them for profit.

Last edited by Act of God; 03-05-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #215
Mike Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
I sometimes buy them, sometimes make them from ore. You can go enchant your daggers and then sell them for profit.
damn it didnt even occur to me to buy them

gonna do that tonight if i get off work early enough lol
Old 03-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #216
ngillan

My Ride: Is in a salvage yard
Quote:
Go to that secret chest that I was talking about earlier. There are usually ignots and ore in it.

'07 328i - Montego Blue

Dead
'84 Mercedes 190E
'95 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
'95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
'99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
'98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
'99 Cadillac STS
'02 BMW 325ci
ngillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:44 AM   #217
Act of God

164.2 hours played, finished all expansions, built a house on the lake, got married, adopted two kids...I think it's time to move onto a new game lol. Mid way through level 65.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #218
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
i've had ass creed 3 on shelf still untouched, now i see ass creed black flag coming out

i can't keep up, it's not like these are sports games and over in an hour

work and women are really fin up my gameplay ,lol

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #219
Miss325

My Ride: 05 325CiC Individual
Just broke level 50

I think the gamers in my house have an addiction.