E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2004, 07:31 PM   #1
blurizpimpin

My Ride: 335i
Send a message via AIM to blurizpimpin
Microsoft Office X for Mac.. Full and Brand new

Tim please contact me if i have violated any of the selling policies...

Well to make a long story short im stuck with 10 of these Microsoft Office X for Mac's because my cousin owed me some money and in return gave me these things. so im lookin to sell that A.S.A.P. and get my money for them...

taken straight from my soon to be ebay auctions

This is a Brand New, Unused, Unregistered, In Original Shrink Wrap

Microsoft Office v. X is a fully native program designed specifically for Mac OS X that harnesses the power of Office, the simplicity of Macintosh, and the stability of Unix. Office v. X has been completely redesigned with a fresh new Aqua interface. Office v. X supports all Mac OS X features and technologies, and has Mac-only features like Formatting Palette, Microsoft Word Data Merge Manager, Microsoft Excel List Manager, and Microsoft PowerPoint Movies. Office v. X includes Microsoft Word X, Excel X, PowerPoint X, and Entourage X, for Mac.

The modern user interface within Office v. X has been completely redesigned to include a bold new Aqua visual appearance--a perfect representation of what an application running on the new Mac OS X should look and feel like. Communication is a snap. E-mail is made even easier in Entourage X by allowing connections to Microsoft Exchange servers, Hotmail, and Mac.com so users can more efficiently manage e-mail online and off. With the integrated and improved Entourage calendar, you can easily organize your schedule and set reminders for important events and projects.

Office v. X is compatible with Office 2001 for Mac, Office 98 Macintosh Edition, Office for Microsoft Windows, AppleWorks 6, and FileMaker Pro 5.5., so you can share files with anyone, whether they use a Mac or a PC. Keep track of contacts with the comprehensive Address Book, which stores all of your contact information and lets you locate an address on a map or find driving directions from Expedia.com. Improved task reporting, calendar functions, and international time zone adjustments make time management even easier. Easily access customizable templates for résumés, catalogs, newsletters, calendars, and more from the Project Gallery. The Clip Art Gallery, including hundreds of images, provides tools to make working with graphics quick and easy.

*important note.. doesnt come with box but with shrink wrap...

price = 180 or best offer.. these things retail for way over 300
payment = i accept paypal, check, money order
shipping = 5 dollars
quantity = I have 10 of these cd's currently

these have never been used or registered fellaz.. its pretty much a steal...
you can contact me through aim = shortezboyy or email = blurizpimpin@hotmail.com.. or pm...
blurizpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:49 PM   #2
blurizpimpin

My Ride: 335i
Send a message via AIM to blurizpimpin
i have other programs now too...
blurizpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote