E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #81
chinodesignsnyc

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboost View Post
You should try to come through its gonna be a big one. Help promote your business. You can't go wrong even if its for a couple of hrs. Trust me I'm in the same boat trying to balance family, work, and hobbies. Sh!t ain't easy.
Don't forget to email me the your info & the info for the event. chinodesignsnyc@gmail.com
Old 02-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #82
djoutofsight

My Ride: E46 M3 Smg Mystic
Lightbulb

You know in a way this could be entirely MY fault. (As I pull the cob webs off of myself for being out of the game for so long) I had a meeting with Chino a few weeks before Eurofest to talk about promotions, sponsorship and being a vendor at Eurofest 2012. That meeting he drove his M3 Vert which was just plain silver and even showed me the matte wrap on a huge roll in his back seat. He even pushed it against the car to show me how it would look. NOW, at that moment did I think that "hey, that looks like something I have seen before?" NO, yet had I thought of matt's car from ET I would of said something I guess to the tune of "There is another car like that in NJ that will be at Eurofest". In a way I feel I should of known and its possible that this "thing" would be either non-existent and or not a big deal. I must say that the color is HOT on whatever car you put it on. Hell, I had a flat grey scooter a few years ago and I loved it.

In closing I think that it was NOT a copy for; It's a sticker, He didn't know it was on another exact car, and they don't look much alike given the mods (Matt's car is way more modded). It is near impossible to be original anymore anyways. Colored wheels, matte color wraps and or paint, air bags, It's all been done. The E46 mod world (12+ Years old) is slowly moving towards truly repetitive things and we just have to deal with it.

Disclosure: I am the "MAT" from Eurofest mentioned earlier . YET, I don't run it. I made a few calls, that's about it lol I thank Chino for his participation for Eurofest and look forward to working with him again in Eurofest 2013!!

Car: Not an //M
TEAM EUROWERKZ NY DIRECTOR

Last edited by djoutofsight; 02-22-2013 at 01:54 PM.
djoutofsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #83
So Lowww

My Ride: E36M
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoutofsight View Post
You know in a way this could be entirely MY fault. (As I pull the cob webs off of myself for being out of the game for so long) I had a meeting with Chino a few weeks before Eurofest to talk about promotions, sponsorship and being a vendor at Eurofest 2012. That meeting he drove his M3 Vert which was just plain silver and even showed me the matte wrap on a huge roll in his back seat. He even pushed it against the car to show me how it would look. NOW, at that moment did I think that "hey, that looks like something I have seen before?" NO, yet had I thought of matt's car from ET I would of said something I guess to the tune of "There is another car like that in NJ that will be at Eurofest". In a way I feel I should of known and its possible that this "thing" would be either non-existent and or not a big deal. I must say that the color is HOT on whatever car you put it on. Hell, I had a flat grey scooter a few years ago and I loved it.

In closing I think that it was NOT a copy for; It's a sticker, He didn't know it was on another exact car, and they don't look much alike given the mods (Matt's car is way more modded). It is near impossible to be original anymore anyways. Colored wheels, matte color wraps and or paint, air bags, It's all been done. The E46 mod world (12+ Years old) is slowly moving towards truly repetitive things and we just have to deal with it.

Disclosure: I am the "MAT" from Eurofest mentioned earlier . YET, I don't run it. I made a few calls, that's about it lol I thank Chino for his participation for Eurofest and look forward to working with him again in Eurofest 2013!!
Not true. E46 community just isn't creative. Yeah a lot of sh1t has been done but theres just as much sh1t that hasn't been done. Everyone just plays it safe and goes with what they already know looks good, scared to raise the bar or better yet jump over it, everyone just wants to chill under it. People just need better imagination and balls to change things up.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #84
vinnybones

My Ride: E46 330i & E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnekkon View Post
com'n Vinny...it is still the same color...(Frozen Grey is the real name)

LoL I know bro it was sarcasm !!
Old 02-24-2013, 04:27 AM   #85
jboost

My Ride: M3 VERT/ACURA MDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinodesignsnyc View Post
Don't forget to email me the your info & the info for the event. chinodesignsnyc@gmail.com
will do
Old 02-24-2013, 04:32 AM   #86
jboost

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Lowww View Post
Not true. E46 community just isn't creative. Yeah a lot of sh1t has been done but theres just as much sh1t that hasn't been done. Everyone just plays it safe and goes with what they already know looks good, scared to raise the bar or better yet jump over it, everyone just wants to chill under it. People just need better imagination and balls to change things up.

People looked at me like i was crazy when i bagged my M. Was questioned everywhere, '' Dont you lose the handeling" ? Im into to the whole stance look. Nothing feels better when people are taking a ton of photos of your cars.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:34 AM   #87
jboost

Quote:

Matt April 29TH ????
Old 02-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #88
Skazzy

My Ride: X Wing
so much hate in this thread.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #89
chinodesignsnyc

Thats is I'm going Frost Grey Multicam! Hater seeking cluster bombs, with anti groupie jamming radar.

Last edited by chinodesignsnyc; 02-25-2013 at 09:35 AM.
chinodesignsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #90
chinodesignsnyc

Quote:

I rest me case, Matt hit me up. Still going Frost Grey Multi Cam....please warn me if theres a Satin Slut Camo Multi Cam also...I'll be opening another trigger happy assumtion groupie thread FML!!!!!

Last edited by chinodesignsnyc; 02-25-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #91
chinodesignsnyc

Quote:
I rest me case, Matt hit me up. Still going Frost Grey Multi Cam....please warn me if theres a Satin Slut Camo Multi Cam also...I'll be opening another trigger happy assumtion groupie thread FML!!!!!
So here's the deal. I will be doing a digital camo wrap. Using the existing base frost grey, I'm going to design it in Illustrator 4 different layers of vector pixel patterns. I will use all matte colors but the black color will be substituded by a new carbon fiber vinyl that just came out recently. Its more realistic and has a clear coat - lamintaed look. I figure I can use the car to push my new company - AisoftMediaGroup.com / plus my company www.chinodesignsnyc.com. This thread just pushed me to show you guys I am origina (which I was to begin with, in my eyes anyway..lol)l, I haven't seen no DIGITAL CAMO M3's so I'm pullin the trigger on this. I'll post pics of the progress as soon as possible.

Last edited by chinodesignsnyc; 02-25-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #92
euG!

My Ride: ZHP SALOON
Send a message via AIM to euG!
Quote:
I was with some of my //MBOYZ peoples.....

Actual Flyer I designed for the Event...

Some ladies models I provided and painted....

Omg gross. Glad I live in California.

'04 330i ZHP
TiAg/Alcantara
3.46/APEX/KONI/COBY/JAFFSTER
euG! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #93
Gottalovethexi

My Ride: 03 xi & 72 Bav
Send a message via AIM to Gottalovethexi
Digital camo is original? lol
Old 02-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #94
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
hahaha definitely enjoyed reading this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Lowww View Post
motherfukin word!

people arent willing to do things on their own and put the work in to be different, rather follow what other people do and replicate it to the T. there's a minority of us who always want/ed to branch out from the norm and do something people have never seen before, those are the people who deserve the respect.

although i've slowly drifted out of the forum scene, i'm still pushing to be different, pushing the limits of fitment and style, and making sure that when someone sees my car on the road or posted online, they know its me.

not saying the OP is guilty of "copying," but it doesn't get the respect from me only because its so similar to something we've all seen before.

carry on
Old 02-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #95
x Spades x

My Ride: TIAG '06 330ci ZHP
One word... Kanye..............
x Spades x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #96
BruceWonder

My Ride: 2011.5 E92 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by euG! View Post
Omg gross. Glad I live in California.