E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
03e46m3csl

My Ride: Bmw m3
Parting out the **COMPLETE** engine bay.

I have a 2003 E46 M3 to part out.
CONTACT- Cory
Phone- Seven Five Seven Two 70 One Nine Six 8
Location- NORFOLK VA

I have paypal and I can ship!

**** MANY PARTS ARE NOT LISTED BUT ARE FOR SALE**
Also selling my e46 m3 Ebay Headers they fit well and have not been used!
Just want my $200 back for them. I fitted them to the oem head and they fit. You will need longer manifold studs but will come with gaskets.

I will answer PHONE-txt and Emails the quickest. Answering my phone periodically through out the day. If you want to take a look at any parts or inquire about any parts you can come to my WORK any time Monday thru Friday 8-5. IF you give me a call we can arange any meeting after hours.

I HAVE A LOT OF PARTS FOR e46 Forsale! Call And ASK!

NO PRICE IS A FINAL PRICE NEGOTIATE AND MAKE OFFERS. Cash talks and the bs walks. Please dont waste my time or anyone elses. Lets GET THESE PARTS GONE!!!!!

***Att***
If there is any engine part, drive train part (minus the rear end) you may need give me a call, txt or email. I have many parts that need to go!!

I can EMAIL or TXT pictures of any part you are interested in! Car Just hit 100,000 miles and all of this stuff has to go!

E46 M3 S54 Transmission- $1850 Will Come with clutch, Perfect for someone looking to swap!
100% perfect! No pop outs, grinds etc! Transmission shifts smooth!!

E46 M3 S54 HEAD- $750 (as is) I am a local mechanic and more than welcome to suggest a machine shop to you!
Oem springs valves reatainters etc
Needs to be resurfaced and check by a machine shop and repaired ( piston came apart) head is 100% usable after a little machining.. Nothing major

E46 M3 S54 Block- $850
(Motor saw detonation and cracked a piston) The block is 100% usable and great for a build or a rebuild and use as oem)
This block made 306whp with just a muffler, I have the dyno sheets to prove it!
Before muffler

E46 M3 MISC PARTS- All of these parts are OEM and 100% usable!!
Coolant passage for block *aluminum* _ $50
Thermostat- $10
Thermostat housing- $60
Coolant hoses- $30
OEM Intake Manifold- $200
OEM Individual THROTTLE Bodies- $300 (perfect for someone looking for an extra kick- porting them and polishing them can net 10-15whp)
OEM- Egr AIR pump- $45
OEM-Radiator- $200
OEM- Alternator- $150
OEM- Starter- $100
OEM- A/C compressor with lines 100% perfect $350
OEM- A/C condensor $75
OEM- Air intake with KNN filter (Gained 13WHP) - $75
OEM- Air intake Cowel for grill - $20
OEM- Radiator Fan/ Clutch - $75
3 OEM coils 100% working- $60
3 Aftermarket coils UNDER WARRANTY still- $90 Or, ill take $120 For all 6 COILS!
Individual Throttle body actuator MOTOR-$200

I still have any and all engine sensors and harness etc anything you may need off an e46 and is located in the engine bay I will 100% consider parting with!

Give me a call it wont hurt to ask if i have a part!

OEM E46 M3 ******VANOS***** UNIT This unit is complete with all vanos components and electronics
$700 100% working and ready to go! All hardware and gears ready to swap in!!!

Last edited by 03e46m3csl; 03-19-2013 at 08:05 AM.
03e46m3csl is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.