E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #21
caleb6

My Ride: 2005 330XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
I love it when new people come into Politalk.
and I love it when people on a car enthusiast web site find an obscure sub forum on politics then talk about them there like they no it all.

I find it amusing really.
caleb6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #22
caleb6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgswede View Post
When you can disprove the facts in the article let us know genius.
i don't have to prove anything to anyone. let the facts speak for themself.

I'm not a liberal. I'm a gun totting, 25 year Army veteran who is sick of all the misinformation being spewed by guys like you and guys like Rush Dildo, Sean Hannity and the like.

So much spin on everything.

I linked to a site that, although not perfect, is nonpartisan and attempts to point out the facts and the facts only - they aren't for or against anyone and they point out Obama's errors just as much as Republicans. Can't argue with that.

I didn't post a link to some left wing whack job liberal BS site - that would have made me no better than you. What I'm trying to do is work with facts.

You are trying to work with spin and lies. therein lies the difference.

Last edited by caleb6; 03-04-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #23
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb6 View Post
and I love it when people on a car enthusiast web site find an obscure sub forum on politics then talk about them there like they no it all.

I find it amusing really.
This post is ironic.

Carry on.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #24
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
This post is ironic.

Carry on.

Not even mentioning the efficiencies of larger countries.

As divided as this country is, at least we are one.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #25
caleb6

Quote:
This post is ironic.

Carry on.
oh yeah. cool. guess you can't really read and comprehend more than one thought at a time then aye?

You'll notice I'm not talking about politics, nor have I, like I know all about it. I stumbled in here while checking the forums on my tablet and really didn't realize I was posting into a political subforum. I was pretty quickly attacked and have been trying since to point out what i think is the level headed approach to all the stupid news stories and misinformation out there. That's all.

I'm simply trying to point out the stupidity of blindly following conservative or liberal web sites and news feeds - trying to move to facts.

If you see the post as ironic, so be it. I don't.

Last edited by caleb6; 03-04-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #26
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
KNOW

jesus...

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #27
caleb6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
KNOW

jesus...
yeah yeah
Old 03-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #28
5ynd1cat3

My Ride: swagger wagon
Lair change his sn?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App
Old 03-05-2013, 05:15 AM   #29
mtgswede

My Ride: '13 335ixdriveMsport
Quote:
oh yeah. cool. guess you can't really read and comprehend more than one thought at a time then aye?

You'll notice I'm not talking about politics, nor have I, like I know all about it. I stumbled in here while checking the forums on my tablet and really didn't realize I was posting into a political subforum. I was pretty quickly attacked and have been trying since to point out what i think is the level headed approach to all the stupid news stories and misinformation out there. That's all.

I'm simply trying to point out the stupidity of blindly following conservative or liberal web sites and news feeds - trying to move to facts.

If you see the post as ironic, so be it. I don't.
Yes according to Caleb, any information that he doesn't agree with is misinformation so please check with him for approval before posting a link or hell get his panties in a bunch and call you names and make excuses for his own ignorance. And he doesn't think he's a liberal, lol. Sure acts like one.
mtgswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:22 AM   #30
mtgswede

Quote:
i don't have to prove anything to anyone. let the facts speak for themself.

I'm not a liberal. I'm a gun totting, 25 year Army veteran who is sick of all the misinformation being spewed by guys like you and guys like Rush Dildo, Sean Hannity and the like.

So much spin on everything.

I linked to a site that, although not perfect, is nonpartisan and attempts to point out the facts and the facts only - they aren't for or against anyone and they point out Obama's errors just as much as Republicans. Can't argue with that.

I didn't post a link to some left wing whack job liberal BS site - that would have made me no better than you. What I'm trying to do is work with facts.

You are trying to work with spin and lies. therein lies the difference.
Just because its a conservative website doesn't mean it's spin and lies. Until you can categorically disprove anything in that article you are full of BS. You hate spin and lies and name right wing media and leave out MSNBC or CNN. What, genius, did their bias fly right over your head? We'd believe you were generally concerned about objectivity in the media if you actually had the balls to call out both sides, but since you didn't, you expose who you really are.

You want objectivity, even the cbo.gov analysis pokes holes in Obama's budget proposals. Try reading their entire analysis and see for yourself. I realize BO is your hero and all but you really need to wake up. I never said previous presidents were perfect, far from it, but Obama is clueless when it comes to the economy not to mention foreign policy. He's nothing more than a community agitator who gives speeches that appeal to the deranged liberal mind. Illinois is an example of how bad this type of politics can be. Broke and hopeless.

Last edited by mtgswede; 03-05-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:47 AM   #31
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgswede View Post
Just because its a conservative website doesn't mean it's spin and lies. Until you can categorically disprove anything in that article you are full of BS. You hate spin and lies and name right wing media and leave out MSNBC or CNN. What, genius, did their bias fly right over your head? We'd believe you were generally concerned about objectivity in the media if you actually had the balls to call out both sides, but since you didn't, you expose who you really are.

You want objectivity, even the cbo.gov analysis pokes holes in Obama's budget proposals. Try reading their entire analysis and see for yourself. I realize BO is your hero and all but you really need to wake up. I never said previous presidents were perfect, far from it, but Obama is clueless when it comes to the economy not to mention foreign policy. He's nothing more than a community agitator who gives speeches that appeal to the deranged liberal mind. Illinois is an example of how bad this type of politics can be. Broke and hopeless.

Not even mentioning the efficiencies of larger countries.

As divided as this country is, at least we are one.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #32
caleb6

Oh boy, you guys are just too much for me to handle. I give up, you win. You're right about everything political. I'll get back in line and follow suit and start agreeing so you don't get personal again. Sorry Sir, my mistake. You have the inside picture and obviously know everything about everything, right. Ok, you win, I'm done on this thread. Let the whackjobs continue with their uneducated, biased, slanted opinions and links to websites that ONLY support their beliefs.

Carry on.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 AM   #33
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
Oh boy, you guys are just too much for me to handle. I give up, you win. You're right about everything political. I'll get back in line and follow suit and start agreeing so you don't get personal again. Sorry Sir, my mistake. You have the inside picture and obviously know everything about everything, right. Ok, you win, I'm done on this thread. Let the whackjobs continue with their uneducated, biased, slanted opinions and links to websites that ONLY support their beliefs.

Carry on.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig

Last edited by evolved; 03-05-2013 at 10:58 AM.
evolved is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #34
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:

Carry on.
Pure curiosity, but what websites aren't biased in your opinion?

“They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet.” - Saul Alinsky, quoting Lenin
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #35
caleb6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Pure curiosity, but what websites aren't biased in your opinion?
No win question there bud. No matter what I say, you or someone else will pick apart.

It comes down to opinion, however I try to base my opinion on what I beleive is the closest to fact.

Neither a liberal nor conservative website, or news channel or commentator or radio show host is in that mix. they provide pure entertainment for the masses, sure.

Foxnews, I assure you, is not one of them. Neither is CNN or MSNBC or any other TV news media.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #36
mtgswede

Quote:

Carry on.
Flawless Victory
Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 PM   #37
mtgswede

Quote:
No win question there bud. No matter what I say, you or someone else will pick apart.

It comes down to opinion, however I try to base my opinion on what I beleive is the closest to fact.

Neither a liberal nor conservative website, or news channel or commentator or radio show host is in that mix. they provide pure entertainment for the masses, sure.

Foxnews, I assure you, is not one of them. Neither is CNN or MSNBC or any other TV news media.
Any site Caleb doesn't agree with is biased.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #38
phrozen06

My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
With all the record number of debates (20) that republican's had during the primaries Cain thinks Americans have an ignorance problem? His party needs to look within and he'll find where the ignorance is.

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

Last edited by phrozen06; 03-06-2013 at 09:43 AM.
phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #39
mtgswede

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
With all the record number of debates (20) that republican's had during the primaries Cain thinks Americans have an ignorance problem? His party needs to look within and he'll find where the ignorance is.
You mean the debates were Obama flat out lied? Ie, most transparent govt ever, you can keep your doctor, your taxes in the middle class won't go up, basically 70% of what flies out of his mouth. Not that the other side is that much better. But Obama getting a second term is the height of stupidity.