E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 01:53 PM   #581
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
i hope that is not you. my girl has the same shirt.
Mrs. Griff and Megan Fox seem to have the same style

Quote:
Originally Posted by serano99 View Post
Hey guys,I've been getting my sleeve worked on over the last couple of months, thought I'd share the progress.
Those are phenomenal. The level of detail is simply astonishing. The variety and variances that you are including into one piece sounds very intriguing, good luck getting it finished up

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #582
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
Mrs. Griff and Megan Fox seem to have the same style

Those are phenomenal. The level of detail is simply astonishing. The variety and variances that you are including into one piece sounds very intriguing, good luck getting it finished up
my girl does not have toe thumbs.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #583
IdahoToyo

Quote:
my girl does not have toe thumbs.
I'd be able to look past it, I'm sure you would as well.

However t-shirt selection and physical attributes are not specifically linked, no assumption was made

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #584
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:

However t-shirt selection and physical attributes are not specifically linked, no assumption was made
i was just talking about the fact the person with the r2 tatto was wearing a girls cami top.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #585
IdahoToyo

Quote:
i was just talking about the fact the person with the r2 tatto was wearing a girls cami top.
Fail. I thought you were making a reference to R2D2

Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #586
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
Fail. I thought you were making a reference to R2D2

it was guy that posted the pic and the pic was of a person wearing a girls top. I like r2. ihave tat of him on my dick, when I get and erection he becomes c3po

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 03-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #587
IdahoToyo

Quote:
it was guy that posted the pic and the pic was of a person wearing a girls top. I like r2. ihave tat of him on my dick, when I get and erection he becomes c3po
It all makes sense now. I have a few spaghetti strap beaters I work out in, I find they offer a great amount of support while saving drastically on excess weight and material

And your tattoo is like a transformer! I watched Down Periscope again last night and Kelsy Grammer's characters pen!s tattoo of "Welcome Aboard" sounded like it would be a great addition.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #588
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
It all makes sense now. I have a few spaghetti strap beaters I work out in, I find they offer a great amount of support while saving drastically on excess weight and material

And your tattoo is like a transformer! I watched Down Periscope again last night and Kelsy Grammer's characters pen!s tattoo of "Welcome Aboard" sounded like it would be a great addition.
noted. for next tattoo.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 03-07-2013, 05:46 AM   #589
TArse

My Ride: 03 330xi, 87 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by serano99 View Post
Thx man
Seriously the detail on the rose is amazing.
TArse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #590
domcreates
Banned User

My Ride: Jet Black 1999 323i
Quote:
i hope that is not you. my girl has the same shirt.
haha I didn't notice the shirt

Last edited by domcreates; 03-07-2013 at 08:27 AM.
domcreates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #591
domcreates
Banned User

Old 03-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #592
ImPulSe

My Ride: Bentley GT
ImPulSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #593
GRIFFIN
NWS

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #594
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:

...until she starts jerking you off. When you go to watch her hand sliding up and down on your penis, you're going to see that toe. You're going to stare at that toe. That toe will stare back. Your eyes will widen. That toe will smile. It will smile an evil smile as your penis begins to retract. You shrink back in horror as that toe begins to laugh at you. No... not just the toe... Megan Fox is laughing, too. She's ridiculing you because you can't keep it up for a "bangin' hot girl." But no... it's not because of her. It's that toe. It's telling you to keep your mouth shut or else it will hunt you down and slit your throat in your sleep. So you stay quiet and come up with some excuse as to why your penis was retracting.

"I'm gay!" you blurt out.
"Oh..." she says as she stops and begins to collect her things.

You're silently thankful that toe let go of your penis, but you see her ass wiggle as she walks away, and your penis begins to rise again. Then you see something just offset from her ass.

The toe.

Smiling.

Laughing.

That goddamn toe...
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #595
domcreates
Banned User

lol
Old 04-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #596
LowDog

My Ride: Ferguson
Some of mine

Old 04-18-2013, 04:28 AM   #597
LowDog

My Ride: Ferguson

Old 04-18-2013, 05:59 AM   #598
roastbeef

My Ride: 325ci
i probably shouldn't post in here...

i don't have anything against people with tattoos. i really don't care. but i still just can't get how a seemingly large number of people get random, meaningless, or insignificant pictures on their skin just because they want the look of having tattoos.
i would just have no idea what to get, i suppose. there is really nothing important to me enough to need it on my skin. if its important enough, i'll remember it.

^ DD.
roastbeef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #599
mattcarle21

My Ride: is Breakin My Wallet
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post

i don't have anything against people with tattoos. i really don't care. but i still just can't get how a seemingly large number of people get random, meaningless, or insignificant pictures on their skin just because they want the look of having tattoos.
i would just have no idea what to get, i suppose. there is really nothing important to me enough to need it on my skin. if its important enough, i'll remember it.
Pretty much why I don't have one either.

Autozone is for wannabee's, carefull cuz most of them want to be BMW owners - but can't.- Freeflow
mattcarle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #600
IdahoToyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post

It would probably be better to word your response as a question and not just come in to say you don't understand/get the point in people getting tattoos and that you have a better way to emphasis and remember points in your life.

I'll agree that there are individuals out there who get a lot of random sh!t tattooed to their body. But for a lot of people it is an art-form, way of expression. You mod your truck to drive through rocks, people tattoo their skin to express themselves. For me, all my tattoos have a significance to my life. Whether they are a form of "remembrance" when I get them, or in-self become a marking point for things I've gone through. Yes, my memory serves just fine to keep track of everything I've been through, but I do like the tattoos as a visual reminder if you will of something.

Plus in the end I just think they are fun. I'm happy with mine, and even though I may see individuals w/ some pretty rando stuff...I won't be one to judge them because of it. People may often ask you why you have this need to change your truck (ps not going at that, it's an awesome rig and I understand...I do the same w/ my truck) from what it came as. Just simply modding vehicles in general will be something foreign to them. So I guess in the end understand that people do what makes them happy and creates something for them in their lives.