E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Specials and Sales

Site Sponsor Specials and Sales
Find out about the latest specials and sales from our site sponsors here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
MJM Distributing
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: TOO MANY TO LIST
Send a message via AIM to MJM Distributing Send a message via Yahoo to MJM Distributing
:: MJM SALE :: H&R Sport Springs with KONI Sports - $824.95!

SALE ON H&R SPORT SPRINGS + KONI SPORT SHOCKS FOR E46 M3!

THE VITALS:

The spring and shock combination of H&R's Sport Springs with KONI's Sport Shocks is perfect for those wanting a nice medium drop, but with the ability to adjust the rebound dampening and stiffness of their shocks. Starting with the springs, H&R Springs are high quality German made products - they will not set or sag, they are designed and manufactured to be strong, resilient, and more durable than other automotive coil springs on the market. All H&R Springs are crafted from a special (HF) 54SiCr6 spring steel to ensure premium quality and performance. H&R Springs shot-peens their springs to increase the spring's life by more than 200%. All production is completed in-house so H&R can ensure the quality of their products (no out-sourcing). Each spring is 100% tested before leaving H&R's ISO9001 certified production facility in Germany. The H&R Sport Springs are for perfect for those looking for a slight increase in handling and control, but with a subtle drop in ride height. With H&R Sport Springs, you can expect reduced body roll and superb ride comfort with better driving convenience. Being 100% German made means something -Wir ueberlassen nichts dem Zufall! Hoechste Sicherheitsstandards mit TÜV Siegel! - H&R LEAVES NOTHING TO CHANCE!! Highest quality assurance standards with TÜV certification!

The dampening and shock absorbers used in this kit utilizes that of KONI's Sport Shocks. KONI Sport Shocks are by far the best shocks money can buy. KONI, who has been involved in automotive shock dampeners since 1932, was the maker of the industry's very first adjustable shock absorber, electronic drag racing shocks, and today's patented FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) street shocks. KONI has long demonstrated that product improvement means product innovation and their quality rebound dampening adjustable KONI Sport Shocks show this with their top notch performance in cars competing all over the globe. The KONI Twin-Tube Hydraulic Struts and Shocks feature owner adjustable rebound damping which allows you to fine tune your shock's performance to match your desired suspension setup. For the rears, the low pressure gas rear shock absorber feature owner adjustable rebound damping. This allows you to also fine tune the shocks' performance to match you other suspension components, or to driving conditions. Due to the unique mounting of the factory rear shock on some applications, adjusting the rebound of the KONI Shocks is performed by disconnecting the lower shock mount, fully compressing the piston rod into the shock body, and rotating the shock body.

HOW TO ORDER:

- Click HERE for more info or to buy - $824.95 with free shipping!

INSTALLATION:

Are you in the South or Central Texas (Austin - San Antonio) area and need them installed? Give us a ring!
MJM Distributing is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
MJM Distributing
Past Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to MJM Distributing Send a message via Yahoo to MJM Distributing
REBOUND ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURES:

Externally Adjustable. These dampers can literally be adjusted at the turn of a knob, a technique borrowed from Formula1 Racing - a place where KONI Dampers have dominated the field for years. Drivers can switch back and forth, in most cases in a matter of seconds, from a comfortable "touring" setting to a more firmer setting for a sporty drive. By the simple means of a knob, damping forces can be altered to the driving conditions or personal preferences of the driver.

REBOUND ADJUSTMENT DIRECTION:

- Clockwise = Softer
- Counter Clockwise = Firmer

NOTE: Lowering is approximately 1.25" in the front and 1.25" in the rear.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
tiag_$edan

My Ride: tiag $edan
Love the set up!
Old 02-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
MJM Distributing
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiag_$edan View Post
Love the set up!
Sweet! Then tell all your buddies to pick up a kit for their M3 (we got 'em in stock)
Old 03-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
Hollywood516

My Ride: 02 330i
I had koni/vogtland for a while before I went with this set up. The H&R is a far better ride ..
Old 03-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #6
trivium630

My Ride: 2003 325i
do u offer kit for non m e46
trivium630 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #7
MJM Distributing
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivium630 View Post
do u offer kit for non m e46
Yes. Please PM us your exact make, model, year (and Eibach, H&R, etc).

Thanks!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #8
Thule

My Ride: alpina b3
how is the ride? i am looking for a set up for a alpina b3, the oem stuff's price is just to insane. i am looking for a rather soft set up but still with a nice stance, i was looking at a bilstein/H&R set up, but for this price the koni's seems interesting, like you say.. they are the best. but is the ride truly better than the bilsteins?

thanks
ivar
Old 04-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #9
Hollywood516

My Ride: 02 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thule View Post
how is the ride? i am looking for a set up for a alpina b3, the oem stuff's price is just to insane. i am looking for a rather soft set up but still with a nice stance, i was looking at a bilstein/H&R set up, but for this price the koni's seems interesting, like you say.. they are the best. but is the ride truly better than the bilsteins?

thanks
ivar

I was a bit skeptical about the koni's myself , but after 2 years and 40k miles, they trult are the best shock for the money. Being able to adjust them whenever, where ever is great (excepr for the rear shocks, I have them set at 1 1/2 turns out) .