03-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fullerton, CA
My Ride: Lots of Cars!
Extreme Dimensions Sales/Account Manager Opportunity.
We are a fast paced company with a young, energetic, professional team in the automotive industry. This is a great opportunity to join a proven company with double digit sales growth the last 4 consecutive years.
We are seeking a fulltime, qualified Sales/Account Manager to support and GROW our vast customer base. Qualified candidates must possess extremely strong organizational skills, be professional and well-spoken via phone and email, thrive in a fast paced environment, possess strong sales & customer service skills, handle high call and email volume, be self-motivated; goal orientated, and is eager to learn. The chosen candidate must be able to apply these skill sets in order to expand our clientele and satisfy the needs of our current clientele. The key to success in this position is a candidate’s ability to acquire new business by aggressively calling out. If you are intimidated by in & out bound phone calls, you need not apply. This is a “Go Getter” position.
- - Maintain current accounts
- - Expand sales with existing accounts by introducing new products
- - Aggressively pursue new accounts
- - Close sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing orders
- - Accurate, daily order entry
- - Provide excellent customer service
- - Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts
- - Minimum 3 years experience in sales/customer service (will consider goal oriented and focused individuals who have a history of success in other fields)
- - Knowledge of the aftermarket automotive industry, especially aerodynamics preferred
- - Experience in data entry
- - Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
- - Team player
- - Professional phone etiquette
- - Strong work ethic
- - Motivation for sales with prospecting skills (Comfortable with cold calling)
- - Excellent communication/people skills
- - Responsible and highly self-motivated
- - Typing minimum 40 WPM
- Compensation and Benefits
- - $35,000 - $45,000 (salary & commission)
- - Bonuses
- - Medical Insurance
- - 401K
- - Paid Vacations & Holidays
- - Friendly and professional working environment
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Please do NOT call.
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.