E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Bay Area~ Amateur Detailing!

23K views 48 replies 21 participants last post by  YoitsTmac 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I started out detailing just my own cars and now I have all these supplies sitting around..

I am willing to detail cars for a nice affordable price! I, only use quality products like the Porter Cable 7424XP, Lake Country Pads, XMT, Meguiars, Mothers, 3M, Menzerna, Pinnacle, Chemical Guys, 303, Griots Garage and Wolfgang! (I hope to expand my line up with some more stuff when I can gauge some interest)

I am NOT a professional detailer, however your car will look much better and very close to perfect! I'd guess around 80-95% paint correction will be achieved on most cars. I'm positive that your car will stand out from the rest of the car's on the road and it will have a nice coat of sealent and wax to protect the paint! -I will also vacuum, shampoo, and condtition the seats!

I am located in the East Bay Area and will take maybe 2 days to perform a full detail on a car. I will take my time and not rush anything, no corners will be cut.

Pricing: A bmw 3 series will around vary for a full interior and exterior detail. Just shoot me a PM or call/text me @ 510-323-5982 pricing does vary!!

-I spend at least 10 hours or so on a FULL detail.
Wash
Clay Bar
Wash
Compound (if necessary) with Porter Cable buffer
Heavy Polish with Porter Cable buffer
Light Polish with Porter Cable buffer
Sealent (by hand)
2 coats of wax (by hand)

Interior:
Scrub down the carpet (by hand)
Clean seats
Conditioner on seats
Wipe down everything and vacuum
Clean glass/windows

Contact for me accurate pricing and/or ANY questions!

jordan_johal@hotmail.com 510-323-5982call or text!

I check my e-mail maybe 2 or 3 times a day, so I will respond quickly.

taped up, so no polish will stain the trim! Also, I use 2 500w lights to find those nasty paint imperfections and tackle them!

done!

The wheels also get cleaned and a coat of wheel sealent put on

The paint wasn't bad at all.. He detailed it himself a few months ago but wanted some overall cleaning of the interior and two coats of chemical guys wax to give the car that nice lustrous pop!

ps, remember.. I can only clean the carpets so much, I can't make coffee stained tan carpets perfect again.. Especially if the stain has been there untouched for the passed few years

I get to work nice and early :woot:

50/50, obviously the left side wasn't that bad to start with..

:thumbup:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.