E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #61
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

My Ride: M54B30
I like when new members sign up and start dropping name brands.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 04-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #62
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Mango,

Sprint mentioned the Auto-RX and then we heard about whatever else. I respect Sprint's advice here, though I wouldn't want to do anything to really clean out my engine too well anyway for the reasons I stated.

Also, I have to say that I am surprised Sprint does this, since it sounds like he's using a dino oil, and I've heard it's not good to switch back and forth...so would be interested to hear more about why he's doing this. Sprint?

As for the new member...I'm suspicious too.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #63
sprintman

My Ride: Ex 325CI owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Allan View Post
sprintman, I do not understand, I could not find any mention of Ron In Melbourne, I think this guys last name is Stasinowski, so we will call him Ron Stasinowski, there was no mention of this guy in Melbourne, Australia. I could not find anything about a Forklift Business. I am really thinking that there is NO Ron that you work with, you are probably Ron. I do not see anyone named Ron posting about auto-rx, I only see sprintman.
Email beveronoils@optusnet.com.au

You didn't look too hard did you so here are all the details you need and he's looking forward to having a chat.
For somebody that doesn't exist he sure sounded pretty chirpy this morning!

Ron Stasinowsky
Beveron Forklift Service
12 Parer Street
Reservoir VIC 3073
Mobile no +61 414 264 443
beveronoils@optusnet.com.au

New business from same address will be Rolee Australia, web site available soon.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #64
Gary Allan

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman View Post
Email beveronoils@optusnet.com.au

You didn't look too hard did you so here are all the details you need and he's looking forward to having a chat.
For somebody that doesn't exist he sure sounded pretty chirpy this morning!

Ron Stasinowsky
Beveron Forklift Service
12 Parer Street
Reservoir VIC 3073
Mobile no +61 414 264 443
beveronoils@optusnet.com.au

New business from same address will be Rolee Australia, web site available soon.
sprintman, you and Ron have been in business for 10 years and now he has a new business, how about getting your business partner Ron to come on this forum and he can PM me, I still have a feeling that something fishy is going on here since auto-rx has only 7 customers that it has sold product to in Australia. I also do not believe that the Chiese are trying to reverse engineer auto-rx since auto-rx only has 2 customers in China.

There was a guy named FalconLS that was an auto-rx distributor in Kuwait, he started out with 72 bottles of auto-rx back in 2007 and as of 2012 he still has about 52 bottles of auto-rx, I have a hard time believing that auto-rx is sending about 6 cases of auto-rx to Ron and sprintman every year, that is 144 bottles of auto-rx, how many forklifts does Ron have, what is he using auto-rx in the forklifts for, how come we have never seen Ron on the Internet, probably because you are Ron, sprintman and Ron are probably the same person. I think sprintman is just trying to promote sales of auto-rx and he is probably getting free product for posting about auto-rx, I should know, I was once a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx just like sprintman, the only difference is that he started before me and I wised up when I realized that auto-rx did not work as advertised.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #65
Trajan

My Ride: 2004 BMW Z4
Quote:
I was once associated with Auto-Rx
So umm Gary, since you died in April 2011, how can you tell anyone that you were once associated with Auto Rx.

sprintman, you knew this guy as c3po from BITOG
Old 09-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #66
Trajan

Quote:
, I should know, I was once a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx.
Since you died in April 2011, how is this possible?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #67
Gary Allan

Trajan, maybe you can explain about your association with auto-rx, how many free bottles did you get for posting this month. News Flash, auto-rx is no longer available, there is a new product called Auto-Rx Plus, basically what happened is that auto-rx was not selling. So when a product is not selling the name of the company or product chages names. Why would auto-rx change there name to auto-rx plus, because auto-rx had such a bad reputation and it was not working, there are 1109 customers in the USA who have bought auto-rx, guess how many of those customers are talking about this product favorably, 4 freaking people, and all 4 people are paid posters for auto-rx. This auto-rx plus name was devised by a guy named Daniel Weisner, he is a business consultant who helped redesign the auto-rx website, this auto-rx plus is exactly the same product as auto-rx, this product is pure snake oil, a snake oil salesman uses accomplices to push his product, Trajan is one of them, a product is snake oil when it does not live up to its claims, the only thing auto-rx plus is going to do is lighten your wallet. In 2012 auto-rx only picked up 19 new customers, 100% of arx customers are onetime customers, this product has not worked for anyone, even the accomplices like Trajan are not really using this product. If this product is so good then why do accomplices need to push it and lie to get sales. If this product is so good then why did this product lose its sponsorship on BITOG. If this product is so good, then why is it not sold in stores. If this product is so good, then why aren't other companies copying auto-rx. I would like to see you post this obituary of Gary Allan, because I am alive and well, there could be quite a few people named Gary Allan, so lets see this whole obituary you are talking about, and Trajan, I don't think you have the guts to post this obituary, and if you do post this obituary Trajan, make sure you post the whole obituary, don't leave anything out.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #68
Gary Allan

Post Info

TOPIC: Scams-Trolls-Fraud

Frank

Date: Sun Mar 31 09:55:20 2013

Scams-Trolls-Fraud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-31 On another message board it seems that the concern over Auto-Rx Plus performing better than any product that the trolls push has caused them to attack anybody who says anything positive about Auto-Rx. They know we can't post back so it is all them

I think it is time to clear up the BS on this other board regarding "How much Auto-Rx I bought and it did not work ($300.00) who in there right mind would buy so much product that did not work?

Than we have the tearful post about how rude i was and did not help this troll and he bought and used 4 bottles of Auto-Rx than felt i should give him a refund after he used all 4 bottles and had no product to return.

This is exactly why i took down the guarantee this was a lot of the type of "Refund Requests" we get They have used all the product they bought have nothing to send back and we should except there word and give them a refund. Originally we honored that ( true)

than it became evident these people who wanted a return and had no product to return as they used it all were scam artists.

If anybody has a problem with Auto-Rx Plus they can contact me.

I am all in on Auto-Rx Plus it is in a road test as i type this with a "real' mechanic who has used Kreen-MMO -and other magic potions. Auto-Rx Plus is the best formula we have ever made and it will be my last. All you have to do if follow the application instructions. As i type this 21 bitog members have bought multiple bottles of Auto-Rx Plus

Pricing--- you can buy 1 bottle of Auto-Rx Plus FOB Jacksonville Fl for $19.97 ( on our website we include charges like shipping-handling- packaging) web site prices are good anywhere in the USA including Alaska & Hawaii

This is the owner of auto-rx plus, sorry buddy, but a bottle of your Snake Oil costs $27.97 How is someone going to return auto-rx when they have already used the product, come on man, the reason you got rid of your Money Back Guarantee is because you know your product does not work. We now have a guy named Artem who used Kreen, he was not satisfied and he got his money back, Frank you were worried about Kroil's money back guarantee, well guess what, stop worrying it is just fine. It seems Artem was not happy with arx so you gave him a free bottle of arx plus, good boy, were there strings attached, I bet there were, I bet his Valvetrain will look sparkling clean after using your so called new and improved product. I am willing to bet that he will manually clean up his valvetrain and say that arx plus did it, maybe you will pickup a few sales from this SCAM that you are running, what are you going to do when these new users report back that your product did not work, are you going to accuse them of doing something wrong. These TROLLS you talk about are former arx customers who used your product and saw no results, I will give you some big names of people who think your product is junk: BOBISTHEOILGUY, Mori, buster, Molakule, Trav, SteveSRT8, demarpaint, Johnny ( the Pennzoil Guy), they and many others used your product and they thought it was worthless. You talk about FRAUD, how about all of the misleading remarks on the auto-rx forum. You love to show pics from Aaron's tests, did you let the people on your board know that you refused to sell auto-rx to him when you found out he was going to test your product, he had to get someone else to buy his product, and then the owner of arx and sprintman attacked him the whole time he was posting results of his product, why is arx afraid of people doing there own tests, well because they cannot control the outcome of these tests. All 3rd party tests on the arx forum except Aaron's were paid for by the owner of arx, meaning he supplied the product so he could control the tests, you think arx is going to put up tests that make arx look bad, give me a break. As far as Trolling, the owner of auto-rx has been trolling Internet Message Boards since 2002 telling people that other oil additives are bad without showing any kind of proof. I will give Trajan and sprintman an out from maybe getting free product, you two can show us your invoices for all of the arx you guys have bought, I even read where Trajan has not used arx in over 2 years. Arx has alot of theories about how there product works, but these are just theories without any type of proof to show that these theories really work, sorry but the You-Tube Videos arx presents are a serious joke, they have not spent a dime on research and development. Maybe the owner of arx needs to buy the board that he was kicked off of as a sponsor. Maybe the owner of auto-rx can tell us why there are 40 Locked Threads about arx that are Locked on the board that he was kicked off of. The owner of arx said that one day he will be in the record books for devoloping this product, you can only get in the record books if you develop a product that works. This product reminds me of Slick50, Duralube, and Prolong, anyone here using any of those products. Maybe Terry Dyson can come on here since he once recommended arx. Why is it that all of the posts on the arx forum are from the owner, why aren't sprintman and Trajan posting on the arx forum, because nobody goes there and the owner of arx is having his 2 paid accomplices troll other message boards. We now have Donald and badtlc pushing arx. Since nobody goes on your board Frank, and I know you are reading this, you can come on here and debate me and prove that I am wrong about your product, instead of using your site to vent your frustrations, come on here and fight for your product, if you do not want to, then everyone reading this will know that I am right. Why don't you prove to me that you are not a SNAKEOIL SALESMAN. I am willing to bet that Trajan or sprintman will post here instead of you. You can be sure that I will visit other message boards and tell the real story of auto-rx, are you ready to debate, or are you going to give up and throw in the towel, see you soon, FRANK MILLER.

-- Edited by Frank on Sunday 31st of March 2013 10:28:35 AM

-- Edited by Frank on Sunday 31st of March 2013 10:32:09 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-31 On another message board it seems that the concern over Auto-Rx Plus performing better than any product that the trolls push has caused them to attack anybody who says anything positive about Auto-Rx. They know we can't post back so it is all them

I think it is time to clear up the BS on this other board regarding "How much Auto-Rx I bought and it did not work ($300.00) who in there right mind would buy so much product that did not work?

Than we have the tearful post about how rude i was and did not help this troll and he bought and used 4 bottles of Auto-Rx than felt i should give him a refund after he used all 4 bottles and had no product to return.

This is exactly why i took down the guarantee this was a lot of the type of "Refund Requests" we get They have used all the product they bought have nothing to send back and we should except there word and give them a refund. Originally we honored that ( true)

than it became evident these people who wanted a return and had no product to return as they used it all were scam artists.

I am all in on Auto-Rx Plus it is in a road test as i type this with a "real' mechanic who has used Kreen-MMO -and other magic potions. Auto-Rx Plus is the best formula we have ever made and it will be my last. All you have to do if follow the application instructions. As i type this 21 bitog members have bought multiple bottles of Auto-Rx Plus

Pricing--- you can buy 1 bottle of Auto-Rx Plus FOB Jacksonville Fl for $19.97 ( on our website we include charges like shipping-handling- packaging) web site prices are good anywhere in the USA including Alaska & Hawaii

Scams-Trolls-Fraud

Old 04-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #69
sprintman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax View Post
Mango,

Sprint mentioned the Auto-RX and then we heard about whatever else. I respect Sprint's advice here, though I wouldn't want to do anything to really clean out my engine too well anyway for the reasons I stated.

Also, I have to say that I am surprised Sprint does this, since it sounds like he's using a dino oil, and I've heard it's not good to switch back and forth...so would be interested to hear more about why he's doing this. Sprint?

As for the new member...I'm suspicious too.
Switching is fine. Just another old wives take that refuses to die
Old 04-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #70
sprintman

Gary Allan has risen from the dead I see. It must be Easter!
Old 04-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #71
Gary Allan

RIP Gary Allan [Re: Shannow]

Bruce T

Loc: Oklahoma City

In a lucky search, I happened to find Gary’s obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pot...&pid=150194522

Website for the designated charity, a homeless shelter:

http://besidestillwaters.net/mainstreet/index.html

Here is the full text of the obituary, since it may not reside on their website forever:

Gary Allan Sr. | Visit Guest Book

Gary L. Allan Sr., husband of Joyce C. (Kendig) Allan, of Pottstown, died Friday, April 8, 2011 in his home. Born in Attleboro, Mass., he was the son of the late George and Bernice (Haskel) Allan. He worked for the Crompton and Knowles Chemical Dye Company in Gibraltar, Pa. Mr. ALLAN ALSO DID CONSULTING WORK FOR THE AUTO-RX COMPANY IN FLORIDA. He was a dealer for Amsoil in Pottstown. Mr. Allan was a volunteer for the Main Street Ministries in Pottstown for many years. He wrote several articles on the editorial page and was a guest columnist for the Pottstown Mercury. He was a devoted father and grandfather.

In addition to his wife of 30 years, Mr. Allan is survived by three children; Gary L. Allan, Jr., husband of Heather (Yost) Allan, of Pottstown, Kimberly M., life partner of Jesse Allen, of Skippack, Madison M. Allan, of Pottstown, five grandchildren; Gary, III, Kaylee, Emma, Summer and Chase.

Relatives and friends are invited to attend the memorial service at the Cattermole – Klotzbach Funeral Home, 600 Washington St., Royersford, on Friday morning, April 15, 2011 at 11 a.m. Officiating will be the Rev. Kork L. Moyer. Burial will be held privately in the Allan family plot in Massachusetts. Friends will be received from 10 to 11 a.m., Friday morning at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be made in his name to the "Main Street Ministries," 256 S. Hanover St., Pottstown, PA 19465. Condolences may be made and the video tribute may be viewed by visiting www.RoyersfordFuneralHome.com.

Published in The Mercury on April 11, 2011

Trajan and sprintman, what really stood out here was: MR.ALLAN ALSO DID CONSULTING WORK FOR THE AUTO-RX COMPANY IN FLORIDA.

Guys, when someone does consulting work for auto-rx and they post about auto-rx maybe they should tell everyone that they are doing consulting work and if they do not then they are hiding something. If someone who works for auto-rx and posts on Internet Message Boards it might just be possible that they could over embellish there posts. Everyone knows that Mr. Allan posted numerous times, maybe even hundreds of times, maybe a thousand times about auto-rx, so since he worked for arx and posted for arx, then he was an auto-rx shill, a paid accomplice, a paid poster. I wonder who else is on the auto-rx payroll:

Trajan
sprintman
badtlc
Donald
Artem

Trajan, I will leave the last name out, but you and I know who he is.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #72
Trajan

Quote:
I was once associated with Auto-Rx and since I found out that it does not work as advertised I am recommending Kreen, I have not used the product,
So ah....Gary, since you died in 2011, just how can you be posting that you were once associated with ARX now?

I doubt you were raised from the dead.

Recommending a product you never used...... Shill much?

Last edited by Trajan; 04-01-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:52 PM   #73
Trajan

Quote:
Trajan, maybe you can explain about your association with auto-rx, how many free bottles did you get for posting this month.
Once you explain how you joined in 2012 after you passed away in 2011, then we can talk.

The only true thing you typed so far is that you once had an association with ARX. Which ended with your death.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #74
Gary Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
So ah....Gary, since you died in 2011, just how can you be posting that you were once associated with ARX now?

I doubt you were raised from the dead.
Did you notify your boss, and will he be showing up soon?
Old 04-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #75
Gary Allan

Quote:
Once you explain how you joined in 2012 after you passed away in 2011, then we can talk.

The only true thing you typed so far is that you once had an association with ARX. Which ended with your death.
You do not set the rules, we can talk when you tell us about your true association with auto-rx and why you defend this product at all costs?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #76
sprintman

Quote:
You do not set the rules, we can talk when you tell us about your true association with auto-rx and why you defend this product at all costs?
You really are sick!
Old 04-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #77
Trajan

Quote:

I should know, I was once a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx
You died in 2011 and joined here in 2012.

Anyway, this is my last post. I clued this place into just who you are. This board deserves better than your petty vendetta.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #78
Gary Allan

Post Info

TOPIC: Investing In The Solvent Flavor Of The Month

Frank

Date: Sun Mar 17 09:19:03 2013

Investing In The Solvent Flavor Of The Month

Investing often involves high risks and you can lose a lot of money. Please do not invest with money you cannot afford to lose.

Invest In A 12 Year Proven Product. Auto-Rx Plus We Had To Remove Our Guarantee Seems Buyer Who Was Not Happy Used All The Auto-Rx He Bought And Could Not Produce Any Proof Of Anything.

If Your Not Pleased With Your Results Using Auto-Rx Plus Be Honest And I Will As Always Bend Over Backwards To Make Things Right

Frank

ps. We Can't Fix Broken Parts And If You Abused Your Engine To The Point Oil Can't Flow From Top To Bottom Of The Block We Can't Help.

If Your RWA To Follow Auto-Rx Plus Instructions Then We Are Your Company.

Your boss wants people to invest in a product that has only been around for 12 years, again how is this SNAKE OIL different from all of the other oil additives out there, oh, it is the most expensive product you can buy to try and clean up your engine. The most expensive oil additive on the market also shows the least results.

It sounds like if you have a really dirty engine that auto-rx will not work, no duh, this product can barely work on semi-clean engines. So how does someone know if there is no oil flowing from top to bottom, maybe anyone thinking of using an oil additive should open up there engine, take the valve cover off, well at that point you might as well take off your cylinder heads and clean them since auto-rx is not going to do the job, might as well take the oil pan off and make sure the pickup screen is clean. So auto-rx needs oil to flow to areas inside the engine. Here is a question, arx has a clean and rinse phase, how do you rinse something that is still dirty. If you wash your hands you keep washing until they are clean, then you rinse your hands off. This rinse concept is a waste of time, none of arx's competitors have a rinse phase. What does auto-rx think that are engines are washing machines. I am wondering how much automotive knowledge the owner of auto-rx has, it sounds like he does not know much since he has to have shills post for him. I am just wondering if the owner of arx plus has used any of these other oil additives, where is the proof that arx is better than these other products.

If the owner of auto-rx does not have a money back guarantee and someone complains, he might give a dissatisfied customer another bottle of arx, and what will he do when his product does not clean a customers engine, nothing. Once the owner of arx has your hard earned money that you have invested in arx you are screwed, with no money back guarantee he has to do nothing, everyone here notice that neither sprintman nor Trajan has not done any testing or shown any proof that auto-rx works, all they can do is throw insults at me. We call auto-rx plus the Synlube of Oil Additives, Synlube is a motor oil with questionable benefits just like auto-rx, both products are basically a witches brew, Trajan hates Synlube, yet he likes auto-rx, these 2 products are the most controversal things you can put into your engine.

When you do not get results with arx the owner will claim that you did something wrong.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #79
sprintman

Brent it's time you gave this away. Everybody knows who you are
Old 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #80
Gary Allan

Quote:
You died in 2011 and joined here in 2012.

Anyway, this is my last post. I clued this place into just who you are. This board deserves better than your petty vendetta.
This is your last post, I like your tactics, when you are beat, you go and run to a Moderator, are you going to beg him to Lock this Thread or Delete it.

Do as you wish, Trajan, but the Arx Story will be told on other message boards, eventually you will have to debate me, unless you are going to run and hide.

Your bosses mistake was that he taught me to much, I have nothing to lose, your boss has everything to lose, and this war of words will continue, see you on another website.
Closed Thread