E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2004, 04:50 PM   #1
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35
***FS 03 DG G35 Coupe 6MT Loaded*** PICS

2003 G35 Coupe 6MT
purchased May 17, 2003

Diamond Graphite/Graphite Leather Interior

Fully loaded with ~10,000 miles (mostly highway miles)

-Navi - protective film has not been taken off the screen yet =)
-Aero Kit (minus the front lip)
-18" 7-spoke Infiniti Wheels
-Brembo Brakes all around
-Heated Seats
-6 CD in-disc CD changer BOSE SYSTEM (8 speaker system)
-7 year/100,000 mi extended warranty

Exterior and Interior Mods
-front and rear Nissan Emblems
-rear 'SKYLINE' and '350GT' emblems
(stock infiniti emblems(front and rear) and 'INFINITI' and 'G35' emblems still with the adhesive included)
-SUPER WHITE PIAA BULBS in the fog lights and the clearance strip lights (stock bulbs included)
-JDM Clear Corners (stock yellow corners included)
-25% High-Quality Tint all around
-AV Electronics NAV-TV Tuner with custom switch install in the NAV cubby ($600 value)-perfect for screens in the headrests!

PERFORMANCE MODS
-Injen Cold Air Intake (stock intake included)
-6-wire Grounding Kit
-Custom HKS CARBON-TI single outlet Exhaust
-Custom 2.5" Y-Pipe with a resonator to a step-up to the...
-Custom 3" Piping from the Y-Pipe straight through to the muffler
All mandrel bent piping. Very professional installation (Anthony's Muffler Shop in Whittier, Ca - specialize in S2000 single exhausts ($600 value)
(Stock Y-Pipe, midpipe, and exhaust included)

Accessories
-Infiniti OEM Car Cover including Lock
-Colgan Custom Bra

My car's main purpose was to commute back and forth from school and home. Therefore, most my miles are highway driven miles. Never taken to the track. Colgan Custom Bra is always kept on except for the weekly carwash. When at school, it is always covered and locked with the car cover. The two right wheels are a bit scuffed up from parking (can't park too well). Rear left wheel is damaged from highway debris.

Out the door price: $42,000 (no markup)

ASKING: $32,500 OBO!!

Serious Buyers call (818)653-6100 (leave a message if I do not answer) or PM me. Local Buyers preferred (Southern California).
jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:50 PM   #2
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35
http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showth...hreadid=199191
jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:51 PM   #3
mafialove
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: san diego
Posts: 89
My Ride: 1999 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jieproducts
2003 G35 Coupe 6MT
purchased May 17, 2003

Diamond Graphite/Graphite Leather Interior

Fully loaded with ~10,000 miles (mostly highway miles)

-Navi - protective film has not been taken off the screen yet =)
-Aero Kit (minus the front lip)
-18" 7-spoke Infiniti Wheels
-Brembo Brakes all around
-Heated Seats
-6 CD in-disc CD changer BOSE SYSTEM (8 speaker system)
-7 year/100,000 mi extended warranty

Exterior and Interior Mods
-front and rear Nissan Emblems
-rear 'SKYLINE' and '350GT' emblems
(stock infiniti emblems(front and rear) and 'INFINITI' and 'G35' emblems still with the adhesive included)
-SUPER WHITE PIAA BULBS in the fog lights and the clearance strip lights (stock bulbs included)
-JDM Clear Corners (stock yellow corners included)
-25% High-Quality Tint all around
-AV Electronics NAV-TV Tuner with custom switch install in the NAV cubby ($600 value)-perfect for screens in the headrests!

PERFORMANCE MODS
-Injen Cold Air Intake (stock intake included)
-6-wire Grounding Kit
-Custom HKS CARBON-TI single outlet Exhaust
-Custom 2.5" Y-Pipe with a resonator to a step-up to the...
-Custom 3" Piping from the Y-Pipe straight through to the muffler
All mandrel bent piping. Very professional installation (Anthony's Muffler Shop in Whittier, Ca - specialize in S2000 single exhausts ($600 value)
(Stock Y-Pipe, midpipe, and exhaust included)

Accessories
-Infiniti OEM Car Cover including Lock
-Colgan Custom Bra

My car's main purpose was to commute back and forth from school and home. Therefore, most my miles are highway driven miles. Never taken to the track. Colgan Custom Bra is always kept on except for the weekly carwash. When at school, it is always covered and locked with the car cover. The two right wheels are a bit scuffed up from parking (can't park too well). Rear left wheel is damaged from highway debris.

Out the door price: $42,000 (no markup)

ASKING: $32,500 OBO!!

Serious Buyers call (818)653-6100 (leave a message if I do not answer) or PM me. Local Buyers preferred (Southern California).
__________________
mafialove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:53 PM   #4
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35
jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:56 PM   #5
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35














jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:57 PM   #6
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35
yo mafialove, you posted too quickly before me to post any pictures man!
jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 05:01 PM   #7
SteelBlueXI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NY
Posts: 3,352
My Ride: BMW
Why are you selling such a beautiful automobile?
__________________
-=Click For More Pictures=-
SteelBlueXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 05:43 PM   #8
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueXI
Why are you selling such a beautiful automobile?

I am transferring to go study abroad for some upcoming school years. Do not need the car to just sit here. I'd rather sell it. Don't get me wrong, I am sad to see it go. Need to sell it though. thanks for the compliment though.
jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 09:15 PM   #9
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35
after 2 coats of zaino...shes ready to be purchased. She is tucked away in the garage with the car cover on. here are some new pics after her last zaino-ing session:



























anybody who was a bit hesitant...I hope this will sway your decision
jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 09:46 PM   #10
SteelBlueXI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NY
Posts: 3,352
My Ride: BMW


I wish I was in the market for a fun summer car.

Actually, I am in the market for one. I just have no money.
__________________
-=Click For More Pictures=-
SteelBlueXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 10:02 PM   #11
Edison@JleviSW
1.888.JLEVISW
 
Edison@JleviSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Santa Clara
Posts: 28,332
My Ride: BMW Duh
Send a message via AIM to Edison@JleviSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueXI


I wish I was in the market for a fun summer car.

Actually, I am in the market for one. I just have no money.
Edison@JleviSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 11:40 PM   #12
snyds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 25
My Ride: 2003 M3 / 2007 530i
accidents?

Has it been in an accident and is the title clear? I figure it is ok, but something can still happen within 10,000 miles. The car looks great.
__________________
ZupL8r
snyds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 05:02 PM   #13
jieproducts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 0
My Ride: G35
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyds
Has it been in an accident and is the title clear? I figure it is ok, but something can still happen within 10,000 miles. The car looks great.

No accidents, and the title should be clear. The car, like i said with my first posts, were used mainly to commute to and from school. So most of those miles were highway miles. thanks for the compliment though.

-JiE-
jieproducts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use