E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
TaCob0b

My Ride: 02 BMW E46 SMG Coupe
J & T Distributing (JEFFB325) The Dynavin Dude

First I want to say thank you to the E46Fanatics community on helping me decide on what kind of Head Unit to get.

I went for the Dynavin 99 plus Android.

Before I placed the order I called up and Jeff picked up promptly, I had a couple questions that was probably already answered online but he answered them anyway respectfully without making me feel like a dumb-ass. After a 2 minutes on the phone, I was sold. I asked Jeff if there was anything I needed in order to get the Dynavin working and since I don't have navigation he said 'nope' and everything was in the box.

SO... after I ordered, within minutes I had a confirmation that the order is shipped and a tracking number was provided. Cool!

Later that night I started reading more into the Dynavin because I was pretty excited on what I have just ordered and stumbled across the HVAC relocation kit. I was thinking to myself... dang it, I didn't get that. So I called Jeff back up the next morning and told him I forgot to get a HVAC kit. He said I didn't really NEED it but having one would make everything fit well... but unfortunatly the Dynavin unit already was shipped and I would have to make a new order.

Jeff covered the shipping cost for me which was cool.

Than... I keep on reading about the Dynavin and discovered about the rear backup camera. I looked up all the different camera and come to find out... Jeff sells the cameras too!

Here we go again, I called up Jeff... just in time before he shipped out the HVAC kit and asked him about the cameras he offers. I went with the small universal camera because I saw pictures of people having the hidden ones that goes in the liscense plate light, but I wasn't a big fan of it because it would not make the lights even on the plate (yeah I'm that picky).

So we got that order in just in time before the second package shipped.

Overall I give the experience of the customer service an A+, 10/10, 5 stars, you name it.

Just a note to Jeff.
I deal with sales myself and I find that you were very informative and helpful with my purchases.

But...

Try up-selling someone who is already sold on your product!!!
For example: Me. I got the Dynavin, HVAC, and Camera all from you. I could of easily gone somewhere else to get a camera and what not, but I wanted to deal with as little vendors as possible. So tell/remind your customers on the other products you have that complement the Dynavin Unit.

Not trying to tell you on how to do your job, just giving my suggestions.
TaCob0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.