E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Money Matters

Money Matters
Financial, Stock, Investment etc. posts here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
Ethaniscool

My Ride: Cars
This sucks and hits home. Girl is a bitch. I hate being broke.

Ok so lets look at this. I was supposed to go to a show with a close friend of mine. I broke my leg and am having to pay for everything out of pocket. She knows I have been having money issues but I donít think she can grasp it. The tickets were 65$ and she got them and told me to pay her back. Well at this point I canít. So I told her.

Me - ďI canít go to the paramore show. I canít afford to miss work. My phone is ****ed and my car is beyond messed up.Ē
Her - OMG I cant believe this. I bought these tickets months ago. Youíve had plenty of time. Keep your excuses to yourself and I donít ****ing care.
Me -WHat do you want me to do? I cant afford to barely feed myself much less buy a phone or fix my car. I want to go but I cant **** money out of my ass.
Her - I said I want you to keep your excuses to yourself. Quit being so unreasonable.
Me - How am I being unreasonableÖ.
Her - Itís not like I bought the tickets a few days ago. Months ago Ethan. And the tickets werenít $100, $65 ****ing dollars and you couldnít put $10 aside every paycheck. I couldnít afford the tickets when I bought them but I made sure to get one for you. Youíre my best friend, but why on earth would I expect you to save 65 measly dollars for me. Iím stupid for thinking you would actually follow through and you are a ****ing asshole for giving me hope that you would. Now if you would kindly **** off and leave me alone.
Me - I dont think you understand I cant afford ANYTHING. and no I cant save 10$ because I dont have it to save in the first place. Im going to try but I cant promise anything. If I can get a raise or this other job Ill be able to go but I can promise. I wish you understood.
Her - Ethan when it comes to being broke Iím always reasonable. I know you donít make a lot of money and I know your struggling I UNDERSTAND. I just wish you understood how important it was for me to have my best friend in the whole world be standing right next to me singing just as loud as I would be to the band I practically worship.
Her - Iím finished with this conversation. You repeating the same excuse over and over isnít calming me down at all.
Me - How is that a excuseÖ..its the truth. Like I said Im going to try but I canít promise.
Her - Donít worry I wonít hold my breath.Or depend on you..Or believe you..
Me -Thank you for being supportive lindsey. Now that im down to tears form letting you down. Appreciatie it. All I wanted was for you to understand. You act like I WANT to not go you act like im doing this on purpose. I dont have anyone to help me. My parents are poorer than me. There is NO ONE to help me with money.
Her - No Ethan thank you for being supportive, you knew how much it meant to me to go to that show with you. All I wanted was for YOU to understand that. Appreciate it.
Me - Its cool huh. When your parents have 51$ dollars to there names. You dont know how it ****ing feels to have to help your parents put food on the damn table. Thank you lindsey because I couldnít go to a ****ing show.
Her - Ethan Iím mad because you wonít be there not ignorant to the fact that you are broke.
Me- There is nothing I can do Im going to try but i cant promise
Her - Donít even bother. Iím not gonna be the reason you starve because its my fault you couldnít put a little money aside to go to the show. I gave you the option to be there, you backed out. Now itís done.
Me - BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY ****ING MONEY TO SAVE WHEN WILL YOU GET THAT. I end every month negative ****ing money. Then I have overdrafts which cost me more.
Her - Iím not being self centered either. Iím being Insensitive because I donít do pity parties. You are obviously not aware that I get your broke. But you canít make me feel bad for my feeling being hurt.
Me - Why cant you wrap that around your head?
Her - You are seriously being impossible and acting ignorant. Goodbye.

Let me break this down. I only make 1018.12 a month IF i work a full week. My Medical Bills From Broken leg + car insurance + loan payment is 607.24 a month. To feed myself and put gas in my car (Little honda civic) its 332.00 roughly so that leaves me with 78.88$ a MONTH. To help my parents buy my personal hygene stuff, get me something to drink every now and then when im pumping gas which is usually a 0.89$ water. I need to buy clothes.

Mind you right now, I need new shoes, New Bike tube, a new O2 sensor for my car. My drivers window crank broke today. I need new pants cause all but 1 have holes. I only own 3-4 pair of pants. And on top of it all my phone is offically broken beyond repair. SO thats easily gunna be 200$+ to get another. So im probably not going to have a phone for a few weeks.

Its just like, why is it so hard for her to understand. Iím doing my best. I asked for a raise at my job, Ive brought applications to new places trying to get a better job but I just cant seem to land anything.

Should I just say **** her and not talk to her for being a selfish bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
strike three watch your back
Ethaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
Blueandwhite85

My Ride: E46
..... ooookay....? Csb
Blueandwhite85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
KrasivataSabine

My Ride: 323Ci
Dude, I'm so sorry. Give her a couple of days, I think she will realize how stupid she's acting.

#BattleBimmer #323RS
KrasivataSabine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:08 AM   #4
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
It'll blow over man. If she's a good friend, she'll come around. If not, you're better off. Just keep on grindin' and make that cheddah.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:34 AM   #5
Charmervin

My Ride: 2001 325ci
Yow, big man ting...sort out yourself first... If the money not there and you were merely going to appease her... Don't worry about it... DO NOT LINK HER... If she doesn't call in a few days after things should have blown over...SHE wasn't your friend in deed...the concert is more important to her than food on your table... Or your parents... DASH WHE DAT...
Charmervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:13 AM   #6
stahlblaŁ<3

My Ride: 01' 325i StahlblaŁ
Does Wayne Brady have to slap a bitch?
stahlblaŁ<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
"don't worry good friend, i know things are rough.... i just want you to come to the show, don't worry about the ticket, its already paid for. when things get better for you, you can treat me to dinner"
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
Cruzader

My Ride: AlpinweiŖ facelift
Stop being poor. Write down three goals and do something to further your cause every single day. Ditch your friend zone girlfriend and find some new friend zone girls until you become executive enough to attract some respectable women
Old 04-13-2013, 02:39 AM   #9
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzader View Post
Stop being poor. Write down three goals and do something to further your cause every single day. Ditch your friend zone girlfriend and find some new friend zone girls until you become executive enough to attract some respectable women

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
all cash
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #10
Astheros

My Ride: 2005 330ci
if you are that broke, you shouldnt have made her spent her money on tickets for you. it sounds like you asked her to loan you the money for the tickets and when the show came you backed out and now shes on the hook for an extra ticket. id say find a better job, apologize and take your finances seriously. do side jobs, look on CL for people needing help for money. there are plenty of jobs. pick up cans in your spare time. etc. and i am confused why you are so damm broke yet you are on a bmw forum and own 2 cars. i am not sure how old you are but damm, 1k a month is bad...there are plenty jobs that will pay more than that.
Astheros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #11
Amoeba

My Ride: his: zhp hers: 325ci
Send a message via Yahoo to Amoeba
Sell your ticket to a random guy on the street. Promise the stranger that the girl will have hot steamy sex with him after the show. Profit.