E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #21
mbva

My Ride: 2004 325it
Wagon available

I have a 2004 325it going up for sale any day now.

SMG. Steel blue metallic, black leatherette interior. Sunroof. Premium package w/ aluminum trim, sport package, aux input, bluetooth, Harmon Kardon sound etc etc. We like options and got most of them. Detailed list and upated pics to come...

Mileage 136k.

Can drop it off anywhere in the path of DC to Detroit or if you're within about 250 miles I can bring it to you. Cannot deliver before May 10 though due to work travel obligations.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Klaus.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	502098  
mbva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #22
avincent52

My Ride: 325iT 5 speed/Sport
You got me excited there for a minute. The 136K mileage was a little high, but then I realized it's missing the all-important third pedal.

GLWS, though.
avincent52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #23
GGray
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 01 325it Wagonator
Just FYI: 5 speed Sport package tourings of any year are pretty hard to find the fact two are posted potentially for sale is odd. I have been looking at five speed tourings for about 6 years... After i bought the silver auto for my wife and found Uncle Dons touring threads I was hooked... Holy Grail... no sunroof sport package... probably less than 20 in the US...

Don't worry about miles. If they have been taken care of they will last well north of 400k... YES 400k... We have a customer at work with a 325ic probably close to 400k motor has never been cracked open he is religious with maintaince..

And another guy I know has a 04 he has tracked since new.. Has over 200k on it and floggs it like he stole it at VIR...

I plan on enjoying mine daily and on the track some until it gets totaled, or the wheels fall off...

Just saying.. get ready for a long search if your too picky...

88 E30M3 turbo race/track car
89 M3 restore project
91 325i M tech convertible.
92 Gti 8V
01 325it five speed daily/track AKA: Wagonator.

If you can take it apart you can make it faster
GGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #24
GGray
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbva View Post

SMG. Steel blue metallic, black leatherette interior. Sunroof. Premium package w/ aluminum trim, sport package, aux input, bluetooth, Harmon Kardon sound etc etc. We like options and got most of them. Detailed list and upated pics to come...

Mileage 136k.

Can drop it off anywhere in the path of DC to Detroit or if you're within about 250 miles I can bring it to you. Cannot deliver before May 10 though due to work travel obligations.
Just curious do you mean STEPTRONIC? SMG was an option but ultra rare on anything minus the M3....

89 M3 restore project
92 Gti 8V

Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #25
mbva

SMG - for realz

Nope, I mean SMG.

It's like a white tiger!! Except it's blue. And it's a car.

Who needs that 3rd pedal? She's still got all the same parts under the hood. Can shift with the paddles--a lazy man's dream--or the gear selector.

It's also got the cold weather package. Pretty much we like options and bought them all.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #26
GGray
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Nope, I mean SMG.

It's like a white tiger!! Except it's blue. And it's a car.

Who needs that 3rd pedal? She's still got all the same parts under the hood. Can shift with the paddles--a lazy man's dream--or the gear selector.

It's also got the cold weather package. Pretty much we like options and bought them all.
Holy lord of the rare wagon... THAT is a rare one... I would even go so far as saying you might have the only one.. SMG option on any non M car is ultra ultra rare.. And your right its like a five speed without the pedal..

I'd probably have to buy that one if I was still int he market JUST for the ultra cool factor!!!!

89 M3 restore project
92 Gti 8V

Old 04-25-2013, 11:28 AM   #27
Eurobahn BMW
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: BMW Greensboro
you passed up a wagon without a sunroof? that's rare

Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi - Greensboro, NC Search for a local, independent BMW Greensboro shop with BMW mechanics that have dealer-level expertise at a fraction of the cost.

Eurobahn BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #28
GGray
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotha View Post
you passed up a wagon without a sunroof? that's rare
I have a secret...

Its real easy to delete the sunroof on an E46.. Mine will be sunroofless by the end of the year with a new roof skin and headliner

89 M3 restore project
92 Gti 8V

Old 04-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #29
mbva

Smg

There's at least one other one out there. It's red and on the west coast.

Honestly I'm not dying to sell it, but I ran out of things to buy on Amazon at 2 am one night and bought a new wagon. So I either need to sell one or buy a house with a bigger garage.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #30
GGray
OEM ///Member

Quote:
There's at least one other one out there. It's red and on the west coast.

Honestly I'm not dying to sell it, but I ran out of things to buy on Amazon at 2 am one night and bought a new wagon. So I either need to sell one or buy a house with a bigger garage.
LOL I bought the five speed and now have two, have auto up for sale now..
I have no garage yet... building one in a month or so FINALLY!

89 M3 restore project
92 Gti 8V

Old 04-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #31
avincent52

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGray View Post
Just FYI: 5 speed Sport package tourings of any year are pretty hard to find the fact two are posted potentially for sale is odd. I have been looking at five speed tourings for about 6 years... After i bought the silver auto for my wife and found Uncle Dons touring threads I was hooked... Holy Grail... no sunroof sport package... probably less than 20 in the US...

Don't worry about miles. If they have been taken care of they will last well north of 400k... YES 400k... We have a customer at work with a 325ic probably close to 400k motor has never been cracked open he is religious with maintaince..

And another guy I know has a 04 he has tracked since new.. Has over 200k on it and floggs it like he stole it at VIR...

I plan on enjoying mine daily and on the track some until it gets totaled, or the wheels fall off...

Just saying.. get ready for a long search if your too picky...
Patience is one of my (few) virtues.

There are two 5 speed 325iTs on autotrader right now with, get this, Imola red interiors.

I've been looking for I guess around nine months, found a few that were very close, including a sweet car with Dinan bits but no sunroof which a friend bought.

I use my sunroof almost every day year round so it's kind of a dealbreaker.
(I honestly don't understand the appeal of the sunroof delete unless you're 6'9 and 3/4" of extra headroom really makes a difference. As for the weight, it's less than the diff between a donut and a full size spare.)

Found a nice one that was supercharged, but was probably going to need a lot of expensive PM immediately. A six speed swap. Even an M3 swap.

I did find one that was pretty well perfect--04, 5 speed, sports, sunroof, 70K miles, clean, owned by a mechanic. It came at one of those moments when a man realizes that there's only one right answer to a "buy car/stay married" question.

Anyway, I'll keep looking.

GLWS.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #32
GGray
OEM ///Member

I have AC... I never use the sunroof. Live in the deep south a few years you'll find out the sunroof is usable a few months out of the year unless you like to melt in your car. And my helmet hits the headliner on sunroof cars. 50 pounds up high in a car taken out makes a HUGE difference in how it handles and chassis stiffness.

I almost bought the non sunroof white one.

Imola interior... That's interesting might look good on a white/black/silver car.

89 M3 restore project
92 Gti 8V

Old 04-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #33
avincent52

To each his own, of course. You should have bought the non-sunroof white one. Aside from that it was the best wagon I found for sale in the last couple of years, and the friend who bought it said the PPI was clean. Price was right too.

Here's the silver one with the sports seats. Awesome color combo, IMHO, although I'd probably replace the wood trim with black or aluminum.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...Index=13&Log=0
Old 04-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #34
GGray
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avincent52 View Post
To each his own, of course. You should have bought the non-sunroof white one. Aside from that it was the best wagon I found for sale in the last couple of years, and the friend who bought it said the PPI was clean. Price was right too.

Here's the silver one with the sports seats. Awesome color combo, IMHO, although I'd probably replace the wood trim with black or aluminum.

I made an offer at what I thought it was worth. I was about to pay for it and your buddy paid full pop for it.. Glad I didn't, the one I ended up with is really clean and all the maintenance is up to date. I already put an M3 wheel on it and suspension/wheels/brake upgrades. About to buy an E46M3 complete sub frame to put in with my six speed. Interior will be getting redo with M cloth sport seats...

I work at BimmerWorld so parts are not an issue. Neither is paint or body work since I can do both. I will post when I do updates.

That imola and silver is nice! We had a euro 911, 75 Carrera, Silver/lobster always liked silver /red interior interior

89 M3 restore project
92 Gti 8V

Old 04-27-2013, 07:24 AM   #35
Dave

My Ride: 323,330,M3,M3,M3
Quote:

Oh man that's nice.

I believe on the non-M it's called Tanin Red. Might be a touch darker than Imola.

I admire your patience. I get flustered looking for a wagon and I'm much less picky- all I want is white exterior. Beyond that, it just has to drive. The cheaper the better. And I still don't find any that make me raise my eyebrows.

Well, except that one. If it was white I'd pay them their price today. (Anyone wanna buy that one and trade interiors with me? )

Last edited by Dave; 04-27-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #36
mpolans

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:

I was interested in that one till I saw it was an xi...I want RWD, not AWD.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #37
KaktusJaque
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2003 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggler617 View Post
The car has:
-5 speed - previous owner had the clutch replaced fairly recently.
-Sun roof.
-Suspension and brakes have all been replaced.
-108,000 miles.
-Drive train is bone stock and unmolested.
-Eibach springs - alignment in spec.
-Pre-facelift M3 rep front bumper.
-M3 rep mirrors.
-style 137 wheels, front tires are 225's at about 75%. Rears are 255 with 15mm ecs spacers tires have about 4000 miles on them.
-Iphone connector - I ran it up through the center console.
-I have all the service records from the first owner going back to 2001 about $9500 in receipts just for maintenance.
-It has the oem rear pull over cover with dog net.
-The spare and all the tools are all in tact.
-I just put a brand new hella oil level sender in it.
-Oem bmw rubber floor mats.
-all windows, locks and door handles work.
-Pulley all recently redone.
[/IMG]

Damn, Wish I had seen this in Feb when I bought my wagon. You did good here.

2003 Touring 325 XiT (KJ's Ride)
2004 Coupe 325 Ci (Mrs. KJ's Ride)
KaktusJaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #38
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Oh man that's nice.

I believe on the non-M it's called Tanin Red. Might be a touch darker than Imola.

I admire your patience. I get flustered looking for a wagon and I'm much less picky- all I want is white exterior. Beyond that, it just has to drive. The cheaper the better. And I still don't find any that make me raise my eyebrows.

Well, except that one. If it was white I'd pay them their price today. (Anyone wanna buy that one and trade interiors with me? )
this is correct.

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #39
redbull 325is

My Ride: 325xit/6
Send a message via AIM to redbull 325is
Quote:

Mileage 136k.

Where was that picture taken, looks very much european. Did you get the car via european-delivery?
Old 04-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #40
pickupjason

My Ride: a van....
I need one!!!
pickupjason is offline   Reply With Quote