E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest

Southwest
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AZ NM NV OK TX UT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
xbmx89

My Ride: 528I Missed
Powercruise at MSR July 6th & 7th

*When registering make sure to put down WHM as a few lucky members will receive a special prize*
We have partnered with Powercruise USA & MSR Houston for their first Houston event ever! This will be our official WHM event for July and it is a 2 day car show event
where you put your car in gear instead of park!

To learn more about what Powercruise is all about visit their website at www.Powercruise.com and check out their videos at www.youtube.com/powercruisegup

Make sure to stay tuned as we will have a lot of Powercruise giveaways such as spectator passes, car entries and much more leading up to this unique 2 day event.

WEEKEND CAR ENTRY ONLY $60 UNTIL APRIL30TH! $10 TO CAMP ON SITE, (bring your own tent, camper, etc).

-Cruising on the Road Course
-Roll Racing
-Drag Racing
-Burnouts
-Power Skids (Rolling Burnouts)
-Drifting
-Sport Bike Stunt Show
-Car Show
-Bikini Competition
And much more!

To make things truly crazy, Powercruise also invites everyone at the event to STAY OVERNIGHT there on site at the track. You race and drive all day, and then party all night. You never even leave the facility!

Of course you pampered peeps who prefer a hotel room may stay in one of you prefer. Wimps.

There are cash prizes for winning competitions.

Spectators may ride with participants in their car on the cruise sessions.

xbmx89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
mike4-vr6

My Ride: 06' M3 & 01' GLX
Sounds sic!
mike4-vr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
SexualChocolate

My Ride: 325iT/M5/10R/Aero750
It's not on MSRs calender of events.

Strange they would allow this since they pulled away RMRF for the masses and cancelled all M club events...
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
xbmx89

Powercruise and myself have been working with MSR for a long time now and have established some really great communication and collaborationswith them!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #5
SexualChocolate

My Ride: 325iT/M5/10R/Aero750
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmx89 View Post
Powercruise and myself have been working with MSR for a long time now and have established some really great communication and collaborationswith them!
Oh I don't doubt it...but I'd like to know the format/logistics and actually see it on their calender of events before forking over any money.

Is it a free for all? Is it a cruise? Will there be track marshalls? If people are going 2mph and putting around and others want to go 10/10ths on the same track how does it work? Is the track open all night? Will the drifters be seperated from the cruisers who will also be seperated from the racers?Drag racing on the road course?

Looks like a cool event, but I just a lot of questions that have not been addressed.

Last edited by SexualChocolate; 04-10-2013 at 10:53 AM.
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
xbmx89

Totally understand! Gareth at Powercruise can answer all your questions!
admin@powercruise.com
Old 04-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
xbmx89

WEEKEND CAR ENTRY ONLY $60 UNTIL APRIL 30TH! $10 TO CAMP ON SITE, (bring your own tent, camper, etc). These are the sessions that are expected to be offered.

Cruising Sessions: Speed limited cruising sessions where entrants cruise real race tracks with their family and friends in their car with them.
Burnout Competition: For those who love to torture tires and test the strength & durability of their engines.

Off-Street Racing Competition: No timers, No Warming up the tires, No lights... Just a man with a flag to start you & the first one to the finish line wins.

Powerskid Competition: Big horsepower straight line burnouts using the grunt of your motor to go the longest distance while not using the brakes.

Drifting Competition: Described as Rally on bitumen, it's all about sliding cars around the circuit without spinning out.

Half Hour of Power: The HP is the toughest cruising sessions ever held with the best of the best hand picked over the weekend to cruise with the toughest cars at Powercruise on the track all at once.

Powercruise events aren't just about showing off how good you can drive or how much power you've got as there are lots of events to keep both spectators and entrants of all ages entertained including:

Show-n-Go Awards: A display of elite quality vehicles where the appearance is more important than performance.
Horsepower Dyno Shootout: A battle of mechanical titans where the most powerful cars go head to head on a Dynamometer.

Powercruise also invites everyone at the event to STAY OVERNIGHT there on site at the track. You race and drive all day, and then party all night. You never even leave the facility!

There are cash prizes for winning competitions.

Spectators may ride with participants in their car on the cruise sessions.

Last edited by xbmx89; 04-20-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #8
xbmx89

The $60 deal for 2 days at MSR ends on the 28th!
https://www.facebook.com/events/173706256118948/
Old 06-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #9
xbmx89

Reminder for next month's fun!
https://www.facebook.com/events/173706256118948/
Old 07-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
xbmx89

We are excited for this weekend! Hope you can come participate or spectate! www.facebook.com/powercruise.usa
Old 07-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #11
xbmx89

You can find all the details for the event at http://bit.ly/1cYLyvV
Old 07-07-2013, 07:14 AM   #12
xbmx89

We have wrapped up day 1 of Powercruise USA at MSR Houston. Photos will be continue to be added from the weekend and you can check them out all right here at http://bit.ly/11qWEd2