E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
bryan767

My Ride: 325i
2004 325i Sport Edition - Roll Cage - Rokkor - AppRadio - WHITE/BLACK

Name: Bryan
Price: See below
Title: Clean

2004 BMW 325i (E46)
Sport Package (Rare black leather sport seat!)
150k+ miles, still runs very strong...no problems!!!
5spd manual

full maintenance performed (inspection I,II as well as complete fluid flush on EVERYTHING)
full preventative maintenance performed also
(any and all problems that are known to happen & maintenance needed down the road)

So I just picked this car up, and it's to purpose built for what I need. So its time to sell this 325i built for AutoX. The car is not 100% perfect when it comes to looks, I call it the definition of a "10 footer" - meaning from 10 feet away, this thing looks badass! You can tell there is overspray (which can come off with paint thinner), its missing misc interior pieces (map light/center roof console for the sunroof - but the button and mechanical units are still intact). This car is made from someone who wants to go though the autocross circuit, and still drive home.

NOTES:

To pass inspection I had to cut the cage out.. so

I will be rewelding the cage back in, but only as a 4pt not 6pt (no door bars). They get in the way and dont allow the seat to move. Also, the cage will then be wrapped in foam for the most part.

The Sparco seat belts will be removed, since the stock seat belts were delivered.

The appradio works perfectly, however I'm having a issue with getting the speakers to work. The sub is getting power, but I dont believe the previous owner did a good job wiring the speakers up (the radio would turn on and off, turned out that the power wires were just twisted together.. :/ Which I fixed. This weekend I plan on running new speaker wire to every speaker to get it to work).

The interior is very nice, however its missing a map light and the center roof console (both of which were also delivered today and will be installed in a few days). The seats have a little bit of paint from the door bars, but ill work on removing that.

The only known problem with this car would be the 3 lights on in the cluster (ABS, DSC, Brake). This is a known "trifecta" or "Holy Trinity" of lights in the BMW world, I've read that adding brake fluid could remedy this, or possibly a rear right abs speed sensor could fix it (70$). Ill get the codes ran to define exactly what is wrong though.

I will be trading the wheels on the car for CSL Reps with bad tires (I obviously plan to replace the tires).

Price:
As the car sits RIGHT NOW (stock interior pieces will be included - map light, roof console, seat belts and steering wheel), without any of the above mentioned items I will let it go for $7,250 FIRM. Once I reinstall the cage, change the wheels and fix the radio the price will then go back up to my previously listed price of $8,500.

Modifications

Exterior Styling:
Stock wheels painted gloss black (to be traded for CSL Reps)
carbon trim (3m dinoc)
matte black roof wrap (3M dinoc)
OEM m3 front bumper
flared front fenders 3" (rolled & tucked
flared rear fenders 2" (rolled, tucked, and molded)
molded door trim moldings (flush mounted)
new headlights (oem style crystal clear)
new bulbs all around interior/exterior
clear turn signals
gold aluminum anodized tow hook front
black out grills
custom 1/4" kick plate
custom matte white paint
full 6 pt cage (removed for inspection, will be rewelded in as 4pt)
Sparco harnesses
suede wrapped pillars
new Pioneer appradio - use iphone apps on your head unit.. navigation, pandora..etc
hella horns
m/// bumper
m/// front fogs

Interior Styling:
Retro Momo steering wheel (will be replaced with factory stock)
Wink Rearview Mirror
new zhp short throw w/OEM BMW (from dealer)
m3 5spd shiftknob
m3 alcantra suede shift boot and e boot
alcantra suede roof
business class speakers
Appradio headunit
infinity amplified base tube
red needle mod
OEM m3 floor mats
mint interior 8 out of 10 leather sport buckets

Maintenance/Performance:
Rokkor Tuning Coilovers
OEM 4:10 LSD Diff
new tires
new battery
new brake pads(green stuff)
new Zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors
new alternator
new PS pump
new serpentine belts
all new coolant lines
new valve cover gasket
new DISA
new CCV (crank case ventilation service)
new synthetic oil change
new filter (k&N ram air filter)
new titanium exhaust clamp/springs
new rear bushings
new JT rsm
new fully adjustable camber arms rear
new custom shortened sway bar end links (front) & bushings
new mass air flow
new differential flex plate (aluminum with poly bushings)
custom titanium exhaust catback
custom K&N short ram box/ custom aluminum ice box
new bmw oem serpentine belt
power steering fluid flush and fill
replaced clutch at 90k - installed another stock clutch
new coolant reservoir
painted valve cover
amplified antenna carbon

What it looks like right now:

What it used to look like:

Last edited by bryan767; 05-15-2013 at 01:12 PM.
bryan767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
bryan767

bumpXXXX

Last edited by bryan767; 05-15-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
uber3er

My Ride: 1999 328i
wow those seats are so rare!
LOL
uber3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #4
bryan767

It's my first BMW, I was told they were rare. I edited the post to "More desirable", how does that work for you?

Last edited by bryan767; 04-24-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
uber3er

My Ride: 1999 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan767 View Post
It's my first BMW, I was told they were rare. I edited the post to "More desirable", how does that work for you?
Just giving you a hard time... but yes, your edit is much more "appropriate."

Good luck with the sale
uber3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:12 AM   #6
bryan767

The cage has been cut out of the car.

Currently sourcing a new rear seat as well as rear seatbelts
Old 05-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #7
bryan767

bump//
Old 05-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #8
bryan767

I will be rewelding the cage back in, but only as a 4pt not 6pt (no door bars). They get in the way and dont allow the seat to move. Also, the cage will then be wrapped in foam for the most part.

The Sparco seat belts will be removed, since the stock seat belts were delivered.

The appradio works perfectly, however I'm having a issue with getting the speakers to work. The sub is getting power, but I dont believe the previous owner did a good job wiring the speakers up (the radio would turn on and off, turned out that the power wires were just twisted together.. :/ Which I fixed. This weekend I plan on running new speaker wire to every speaker to get it to work).

The interior is very nice, however its missing a map light and the center roof console (both of which were also delivered today and will be installed in a few days). The seats have a little bit of paint from the door bars, but ill work on removing that.

The only known problem with this car would be the 3 lights on in the cluster (ABS, DSC, Brake). This is a known "trifecta" or "Holy Trinity" of lights in the BMW world, I've read that adding brake fluid could remedy this, or possibly a rear right abs speed sensor could fix it (70$). Ill get the codes ran to define exactly what is wrong though.

I will be trading the wheels on the car for CSL Reps with bad tires (I obviously plan to replace the tires).

Price:
As the car sits RIGHT NOW (stock interior pieces will be included - map light, roof console, seat belts and steering wheel), without any of the above mentioned items I will let it go for $7,250 FIRM. Once I reinstall the cage, change the wheels and fix the radio the price will then go back up to the current listed price of $8,500.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #9
bryan767

Stock front seat belts, rear view mirror, rear seat (one without a giant hole from the cage) and map light installed this past weekend. I also saw that the front two wheels were missing a wheel stud each (converted from bolts), which I also replaced.

Interior is still missing the roof console that holds the sunroof switch, both visors and one driver side map light.

New bmw badges should be here today, and had the windshield replaced yesterday (there was a crack in the upper left from a rock). They also replaced the gasket around the windshield.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
bryan767

Bump, looking to sell soon! Make me a offer!
Old 06-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #11
bryan767

Found my next car, just need to sell this 325i first!

Also: Bimmian finally mailed me the front license plate tow-hook holder today. Should be on next week.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #12
bryan767

bump! looking for offers!
Old 07-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #13
bryan767

Picture update bump!