E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
KINGofLOC

My Ride: BMW M3 E46
OEM Bi Xenon And Xenon Headlights (2 Sets) Upstate NY

2 Sets of headlights collecting dust.

Info about the headlights...
A LOOOOOnnggggg time ago I wrecked my M3, unfortunately. Finding out the shop used one of my headlights from the wreck and tried to salvage it with a JB weld mix. I only noticed on cold night some slight condensation, but decided to not bother with insurance and just buy a set of Xenon from ModBargains. The xenons had the angel eyes already pre installed as well. They were great headlights, but i decided to do something custom and bought a whole new set of OEM bi xenon and gave them to Ceasar at Lightwerkz to do his magic. Of course at no surprise, great work as usual. These lights are all in working order last i knew when they were installed. May need some new bulbs.

So as the years went on i noticed all these headlights in my house and i figured someone could try and use these or at least for parts. Im new to the selling game, but im looking to see if anybody has any opinions on prices or interest in these items. Im only looking to sell as sets. Also I have no clue on how much it would cost to even ship these lights.

Im in CORNING, NY if anybody wants to take a look and or do a pickup

Again just looking for offers not out for a lot of money. If interest is high I will go get these weighed and priced for shipping.

Xenon Headlight W/Angel Eyes For E46 M3 (ordered from mod bargains a few years ago
- Broken tab on passenger side
- Lenses (heavier wear)

OEM Bi Xenon headlights from a 2004 M3 W/Ballasts
- Tab broken on passenger side
- Lenses are in good shape (small wear)

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
Llink78

My Ride: 2002 330i
I'm very interested in one set. Any idea if these work on a 4dr. Also in NY (buffalo)
Llink78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:39 AM   #3
KINGofLOC

Im not quite sure. I think the housings are identical, but when it comes to the bezel and lenses I think they are different. I wouldn't take the risk in trying a coupe set for a 4 door IMO.

Last edited by KINGofLOC; 03-16-2013 at 12:39 AM.
KINGofLOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:42 AM   #4
Japanrot_325i

My Ride: 03 325i
Coupes don't fit on sedans just a heads up.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:24 AM   #5
nickyatm

My Ride: 2002 330CI
Interested pm
nickyatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #6
briangl92

My Ride: A08 ZSP ZPP SULEV
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46325i03 View Post
Coupes don't fit on sedans just a heads up.
Yes they will, FYI. You just have to swap lenses and the inner bezel/trim. My headlights are from an M3. The only exception being facelifted coupes and verts. Their headlights are completely different.
briangl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:02 PM   #7
Dinan91

My Ride: e46
I need the bottom mounting brackets for both headlights do you have a pair of those for sale?
Dinan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
KINGofLOC

Sorry, Headlights are not available.