E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #21
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
I guess the ass kicking wasn't enough to knock some sense in to OP. Sorry OP you have two options...Learn this lesson the easy way or the hard way.

The easy way is go find other better quality girls, the hard way is eventually her guy will pound you in the ass instead of her.

I should note it'll feel the same to him regardless as he's probably been in and out of his "vacation" during all this time.

Last edited by mcr_driver; 04-08-2013 at 06:42 PM.
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #22
hizhinezz

My Ride: 01 330i
Frame him or trick other gangsters into thinking he disrespected them and they kill him, you save girl...
Old 04-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #23
djantlive

My Ride: E46 M3
only dumb girls hang around with dbags and gangsters.

you'd be stupid to get your ass whooped again. yes, no one feels like her because that's just exciting cheating on someone's girl. be smart. this is not a dream girl.

Last edited by djantlive; 04-08-2013 at 08:26 PM.
djantlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #24
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by o///mroalansari View Post
A couple years ago when I was 16 I met this amazing girl. She was everything i liked in a girl. 10/10, well read and witty.

We had chemistry and fooled around on a few dates knowing all well that she had a long term (4yr) boyfriend. At the time he was bigger and still older than me. Apparently involved in gangs and I found out the truth the hard way when he kicked my ass outside a restaurant in the suburbs.

Me and the girl decided to stop complete contact with each other both predominantly out of fear. We have spoken on and off and always ended up fighting at the end of our conversations. So i think the bad news is she's pissed at me atm.

Nowa days though I'm bigger older and a little wiser. I'm a law student and drive a 330ci vert. So im not scared of her now ex boyfriend who i hear still has control of her.

Sorry for the essay but now. What do??? Leave her be? Start small contact on Facebook or arrange a meet up?

Any advice, anecdotes or remarks are of course welcome. If thread goes well i WILL post pics of me, my car and her. Thanks for reading

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Bimmer App
seriously?

you're a smart guy i take for being in law school.

you want to waste your time with this girl who just looks hot but wouldn't give u the time of day?

One day you kids will learn looks aren't anything but a piece of the pie.

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #25
328isawesome

My Ride: Batmobile
I think you should call her and just ask her what her plans are for the weekend. If she says nothing, that's your green light. Take her on a date somewhere that you can take back roads to and really test out the 330, girls love g-force. If she doesn't want to meet up then just forget about her and turn the page. Let her have fun with her retard boyfriend, you're in law school and drive a BMW.
328isawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #26
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Dream Girl

Quote:
A couple years ago when I was 16 I met this amazing girl. She was everything i liked in a girl. 10/10, well read and witty.

We had chemistry and fooled around on a few dates knowing all well that she had a long term (4yr) boyfriend. At the time he was bigger and still older than me. Apparently involved in gangs and I found out the truth the hard way when he kicked my ass outside a restaurant in the suburbs.

Me and the girl decided to stop complete contact with each other both predominantly out of fear. We have spoken on and off and always ended up fighting at the end of our conversations. So i think the bad news is she's pissed at me atm.

Nowa days though I'm bigger older and a little wiser. I'm a law student and drive a 330ci vert. So im not scared of her now ex boyfriend who i hear still has control of her.

Sorry for the essay but now. What do??? Leave her be? Start small contact on Facebook or arrange a meet up?

Any advice, anecdotes or remarks are of course welcome. If thread goes well i WILL post pics of me, my car and her. Thanks for reading

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Bimmer App

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 04-29-2013, 03:09 AM   #27
e46vert

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328isawesome View Post
I think you should call her and just ask her what her plans are for the weekend. If she says nothing, that's your green light. Take her on a date somewhere that you can take back roads to and really test out the 330, girls love g-force. If she doesn't want to meet up then just forget about her and turn the page. Let her have fun with her retard boyfriend, you're in law school and drive a BMW.
ding ding ding ding...we have a winner! Best answer and advice to OP.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #28
Wes

Pleas stay safe
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #29
eee4666

My Ride: '02 325i / '07 600RR
Quote:
We had chemistry and fooled around on a few dates knowing all well that she had a long term (4yr) boyfriend.

Nowa days though I'm bigger older and a little wiser. I'm a law student and drive a 330ci vert. So im not scared of her now ex boyfriend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328isawesome View Post
Take her on a date somewhere that you can take back roads to and really test out the 330, girls love g-force.

Do people actually do this as a date?

Last edited by eee4666; 05-03-2013 at 05:24 PM.
eee4666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #30
Properstyle

My Ride: 2002 SMG M3
If a women or man is willing to do wrong to be with you, while with another you'd be a fool to want to be with them on serious terms...I would think with you being in law school you would be wiser...

Last edited by Properstyle; 05-03-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Properstyle is offline   Reply With Quote