E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #281
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: Euro
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
I can order almost any color, technically, even if I don't normally stock it.

I forgot to take some before pictures of this car, but I am sure you guys can imagine what it might have looked like before/stock. The owner of this car had me vinyl wrap the roof of his white BMW E92 335i coupe with my gloss black material. In addition to his roof, I also wrapped his chrome / brushed aluminum window surround in my gloss black vinyl material as well to match the roof. Small changes, but it really made the car pop a lot more. I thought with the addition of the black roof and window trim, it really made the car a lot cleaner and everything flows nicely even with the contrasting roof. He drove out to me in Orange County / Anaheim Hills to get the work done. I believe the owner of the car was from around Los Angeles area/county or something like that.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #282
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

The owner of this silver E46 M3 coupe came by to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his new-to-him car with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber vinyl finish. The owner of this car was from around LA and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills / OC to get the work done. The matte roof went well with his gunmetal / darker grey colored wheels. The owner wanted to go for that CSL style look, so this is what the results were:

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-19-2013, 11:23 AM   #283
Panda330

My Ride: 330CI
looking to buy some silver cf wrap if you have any. Let me know.
Panda330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #284
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Sorry, but I do not stock any silver cf wrap.

-Don
Old 02-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #285
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

This is one of my favorite mods to do on cars. My other favorite is getting rid of the chrome on cars. Tinting the tail lights light like this really gives the car a OEM+ look. It's good for cars that want to change up the look of the car a bit, without making it very obvious or noticeable what was done. However, that doesn't mean that this won't work or look good on modified car as well. I also like the light tint because it's less likely to get you pulled over, since so many cars come with slightly darker tail lights from the factory already as it is (IE BMW blacklines for their tail lights, etc).

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #286
timotheous7

My Ride: 00 328i sport
I need enough to do the roof on a 00 328 sedan gloss black. How much shipped to 78240. And how easy to remove if I hate it in a few months.
timotheous7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #287
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PM sent. Let me know if you got it.

Starting to get more of the new BMW 3 series F30 bodies come in like this white 328 sedan. I vinyl wrapped the roof on this car in my gloss black vinyl material. This car was pretty interesting because it did not have a sunroof, which most newer cars always comes with. Turned out nice. Mirrors were already black from the factory as well as the shadowline window trim on the car. The owner of the car drove out to me in Orange County / Anaheim Hills to get the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #288
dozug

My Ride: 1990 300zx twinturbo
How much to wrap the hood of prefacelift e46 with gloss black? closer to Jet black is better.
dozug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:14 AM   #289
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Pm sent.

-Don
Old 03-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #290
tiggaatl

My Ride: 05 330i ZHP
Send a message via AIM to tiggaatl Send a message via Yahoo to tiggaatl
How much for a 48x 60 piece of the carbon fiber vinyl and matte black. I'm trying to decide between the two.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #291
bimmerlover3

My Ride: 2002 325i
how much would it be for gloss black precut for the roof of a 01 325i
Old 04-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #292
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

The owner of this brand new black Porsche Cayenne Hybrid had me vinyl wrap the chrome window trim/surround on his car with my gloss black vinyl material. We went with the gloss black to match the B pillars of his car, which were also already gloss black from the factory. It really changed the look of the car, especially with the tinted windows and black wheels that he had. The owner of this car was also in Orange County.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #293
blaeznazn24

My Ride: m3
How much for 3M 1080 Black CF 24in by 60in?
blaeznazn24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #294
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

The owner of this white Audi R8 was getting other work done on the car and he decided to have me tint his headlights with my light smoke/tint film as well. The owner of this car was from around the Los Angeles county area and drove out to me in Orange County to get the work done. I took some pictures of the car with the headlights off and the parking lights on to show how the light transmission looked like after the install was done. Over, it gave it a nice meaner look without reducing overall light output by anything too much.

Before:

During - Driver (right) side tinted/smoked, passenger (left) side stock.

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #295
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

The owner of this white Audi R8 was getting other work done on the car and he decided to have me tint his headlights with my light smoke/tint film as well. The owner of this car was from around the Los Angeles county area and drove out to me in Orange County to get the work done. I took some pictures of the car with the headlights off and the parking lights on to show how the light transmission looked like after the install was done. Over, it gave it a nice meaner look without reducing overall light output by anything too much.

Before:

During - Driver (right) side tinted/smoked, passenger (left) side stock.

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-29-2013, 02:48 PM   #296
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

For the roof of this white Nissan 370z, I vinyl wrapped it in the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material. I did not take before pictures, since time was against my side, but I am sure you can imagine how it probably looked like before. I think the cf went well with the overall styling of the rest of the car. The owner of this car was from around Redlands or Riverside county and drove out to me in Orange County/Anaheim Hills to get the work done.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #297
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

The owner of this grey/gunmetal colored Mercedes Benz C63 AMG had me vinyl wrap the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim/surround on his car with my matte black vinyl material. The owner wanted the shadowline look. In addition to the window trim, I also vinyl wrapped the b pillars and trunk handle on his car with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material. It's a nice little finishing touch on the car and I think it went well with the overall theme and color of the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #298
Conna22

My Ride: 2002 M3
FS: Vinyl car/roof/etc wrapping material - Blow out

Do you still have any roof sized sheets for a 325i sedan in gloss black?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Conna22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #300
Conna22

My Ride: 2002 M3
FS: Vinyl car/roof/etc wrapping material - Blow out

20 dollars right? Also, is it pre cut exactly for my roof? Is the sunroof cut out? No biggie, just a couple questions I had

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Conna22 is offline   Reply With Quote