E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!

Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!
This forum contains "official" polls and surveys

View Poll Results: Are painted headlight bowls (AKA Chris Brown mod) OK or not OK?
OK! 30 53.57%
Not OK! 26 46.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #101
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDE46 View Post
Seemingly. I'm not making "younger" out to be a negative thing is the difference. I also don't think I'm better than anyone because I am older than them. I will find GoingNuts and help him change his leaking FSR bushing.
Oh, no. I already said there's some young people (younger than you) I respect here. One shall go unnamed as that is classified information. but he can step forward if he wishes to

Also don't feel bad about being on my ignore list. Although I liken it to George Bush's axis of evil, it's provisional for now. You could get off it with good behavior.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 05-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #102
WDE46

My Ride: 2004 330Ci OBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
Oh, no. I already said there's some young people (younger than you) I respect here. One shall go unnamed as that is classified information. but he can step forward if he wishes to

Also don't feel bad about being on my ignore list. Although I liken it to George Bush's axis of evil, it's provisional for now. You could get off it with good behavior.
My behavior is fine. We only disagree on this issue for the most part and how you talk to some people. However, I've been rude to several people, so whatever. Go read what I've been saying to other members in other threads. I think you'll find all of that to be acceptable and sound.

BTW how can you know if I've been behaving (according to your standards) if you can't see my comments.

Common Sense is officially dead.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #103
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Yep when people get angry, they turn it on me, my family, my age, the commercial, money, etc. etc. Sad.
Yes Mango, this must be it.
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe

Old 05-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #104
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

Quote:
My behavior is fine. We only disagree on this issue for the most part and how you talk to some people. However, I've been rude to several people, so whatever. Go read what I've been saying to other members in other threads. I think you'll find all of that to be acceptable and sound.

BTW how can you know if I've been behaving (according to your standards) if you can't see my comments.
Posts that are blocked can be temporarily unhidden by clicking a button next to each post. I currently have 28 people on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
Yes Mango, this must be it.
What can I say? I'm a Five Star Platnium Plus Grand Superpatriot. I tried putting that all in my custom user title but it doesn't fit. Any way we can pay for longer custom titles, Tim?

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 05-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #105
WDE46

Quote:
Posts that are blocked can be temporarily unhidden by clicking a button next to each post. I currently have 28 people on ignore.

What can I say? I'm a Five Star Platnium Plus Grand Superpatriot. I tried putting that all in my custom user title but it doesn't fit. Any way we can pay for longer custom titles, Tim?
Well if you're gonna keep clicking unhide on my posts what's the point?

Old 05-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #106
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

Quote:
Well if you're gonna keep clicking unhide on my posts what's the point?
Only in this thread.

And the point is to discourage you from:

1) making further poor assessments

2) hurling direct/personal attacks/insults at me requiring a censor

3) and to demonstrate that you possess the qualities required to get on my list.

It's not only this thread. A few other threads as well.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Old 05-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #107
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Mango, your blocking WDE doesn't stop him from saying whatever, just that you can't see it...unless you chose to. You can just ignore people all you want.

Me? The one person I would have blocked, I didn't, because I wanted to know when he came to General so I could help him 'fix' his car. When he does, if he ever does, I'll PM you and hope you'll support me in my effort to convince him he needs a new engine, cooling system, suspension, and subframe repair!

...I've been trying to taper off on my own trolling here...and I think I'm improving, but I really wish you all would stop trolling one another already...it's been a long thread over something that needn't be contentious at all. We're all entitled to our opinions about aesthetics and even, frankly, about safety!

Remember that thread where a fanatic wanted to remove his brake pads to stop the squealing they were making. Me? I supported the idea fully, thinking there'd be one less fanatic around doing stupid stuff...culling the herd, improving Fanatics. That's the way I roll...though "I" can stop!

Kumbayah! Group hug time.

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
Old 05-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #108
WDE46

Poll: Chris Brown Headlight Mod -- OK or NOT OK?

Quote:
Only in this thread.

And the point is to discourage you from:

1) making further poor assessments

2) hurling direct/personal attacks/insults at me requiring a censor

3) and to demonstrate that you possess the qualities required to get on my list.

It's not only this thread. A few other threads as well.
Alright whatever floats your boat.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Old 05-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #109
always-there

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
Poll: Chris Brown Headlight Mod -- OK or NOT OK?

Quote:
I'm not even offended by his view on the safety. While I think he's making a bigger deal of it than it is, it's not the problem. The problem is him believing he is superior to those who don't share his taste and just being generally condescending. Also his "I'm older than you and therefore superior" attitude. As if he was never younger than he is now.

I really gotta ask though. What exactly do you think anyone is jealous of? The amount of money you put into a depreciating asset?

I have been avoiding Mango for quite some time now, but I just have to chime in, you hit it in the right spot. He's just like us, but he seems to insult us, and let's his ego take over him. The boy, " he probably lives with his mom" owns a 330, and ? I have a 330 and I don't go acting like I own the best car in the world. It's no supercar, mango, stop showing off like it is. I know of a guy who drives a very clean bimmer, that would be pinoybimmer. He's on the forums here and I had the opportunity to drive his car, very clean and we'll maintained. So what makes you so special? There are many fanatics here with more experience than yourself, and even cleaner better looking bimmers. You wonder why you have " haters " ? Look in the mirror.

Closed Thread