E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
James_Jager94

My Ride: E46 03
Umnitza

So i've purchased some angel eyes off of umnitza around 2 months ago. I still have not seen these, the tracking has not changed for over a month.
About a month in I spoke to the Info center through their email about this and they told me to wait for another week, after a week i contacted them as the headphones hadn't shown up still, and i haven't heard back since.
I get the sense that they're dodging my emails about this.
Makes me quite suspicious of all the good reviews.
I did purchase priority shipping so i expected them to come in 20 days at MAX.
I don't think this is very acceptable for a company that is said to be one of the best.
James_Jager94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
James_Jager94

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Jager94 View Post
So i've purchased some angel eyes off of umnitza around 2 months ago. I still have not seen these, the tracking has not changed for over a month.
About a month in I spoke to the Info center through their email about this and they told me to wait for another week, after a week i contacted them as the headphones hadn't shown up still, and i haven't heard back since.
I get the sense that they're dodging my emails about this.
Makes me quite suspicious of all the good reviews.
I did purchase priority shipping so i expected them to come in 20 days at MAX.
I don't think this is very acceptable for a company that is said to be one of the best.
won't let me edit this, but i meant to put angel eyes where i said headphones, i'm currently on ebay looking at headphones ha.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
umnitza
877ē486ē6489

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
Please check your email.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #4
James_Jager94

Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
Please check your email.
Hi, I've checked my emails thanks.
To All; currently being resolved.
Thanks.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
James_Jager94

WHYYY CAN"T I EDIT POSTS ={

I've been contacted by Umnitza, they're being very helpful in locating my package, as USPS seem to have lost it.
this wasn't Umnitzas fault by any means.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #6
James_Jager94

Still currently waiting on a resolution, i was asked if i would like a refund or a replacement on the 12th of july, i haven't had a reply from them since i replied saying i wanted a refund. The money isn't in my account either, i've been checking daily since. this is frustrating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
Please check your email.
please get onto this umnitza.
it's been 4 months with no resolution
Old 08-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #7
James_Jager94

My Experience with Umnitza (terrible)

Back at the beginning of May (the 3rd of may), i purchased some angel eyes from umnitza with USPS priority international shipping.
Quote:
Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Predator OrionTM V2 Multi-Color LED Angel Eyes w/ Rem (umnov2mc) =
$299.99
Car Model 2000-2003 E46 Coupe/Sedan/Wagon
------------------------------------------------------
CA TAX 8.25%: $0.00
United States Postal Service (1 x 4.30lbs) (Priority Mail International (6 -
10 business days)): $58.22
Total: $358.21
12 days passed and i was a little curious as to where my items were.
so i emailed Umnitza with this.
Date: 15 May
Quote:
Hi, my angel eyes have been stuck at "Your item departed our LOS ANGELES, CA
90009 sort facility on May 6, 2013. Information, if available, is updated
periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
for 8 days now, i believe it may have been lost in transit. is there any way
you can check it's whereabouts?
my order number is -----
They replied quickly with a kind email saying
Date 15 may
Quote:
It's not unusual for it to take that long. Please don't worry if it shows on
the way, it's on the way:)
On the 22 of may i contacted them again as i still had not received my parcel, needless to say they replied with a similar response
------

On june 5, i contacted them once more asking where my package was

i got a response on the 6th of june with this

Quote:
Dear James;

We are sorry that you have not received your shipment yet. I tried to have the USPS issue a trace for your order, but they were unable to do so because the shipment has already left the sorting facility in Los Angeles. However that is not a bad thing. The item is on its way, and I do realize that my boss has told you if it is more than 30 days, it is lost, but I have had the same thing happen to me with an international shipping with USPS. I asked for a trace, called them a few times to try and find my item, and after 2 months it was delivered to its proper destination, without any notice in the package trace.

I would please ask you to be patient for at least 2 more weeks. lets get in touch after that time has passed, if you have not received your item.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Konstantin
then there were a chain of emails that were unanswered

Then on july the 12th i received and email
Quote:
James;

Do you want us to send you another package or you would like a refund?

i replied with "A refund would be preferred, thank you"

On july 24th i emailed umnitza asking them about the refund they questioned me about
Quote:
Hi i haven't received my refund yet? i was asked if i wanted one...
I didn't get a reply so on the 2nd of august i emailed them with
Quote:
Dear umnitza, please refund me asap, you said you were going to over a month ago. you're just adding insult to injury now.

i didn't get a response from that either so i sent this on the 16th of august
Quote:
I'm on the verge of contacting the BBB.
I've done research on your company, you have 19 complaints on there.
Refund my money. thanks.
they replied almost instantly (within 13 hours) with this
Quote:
First of all, we donít deal with the BBB, we can have 3 complaints or 0 or 19, it doesnít matter. They are not anyone we deal with. They have no legal standing to resolve disputes of any sort. Even more importantly, the BBB has no jurisdiction in Australia. Also, we have over 300 transactions per month, so 19 complaints over 3 years? Not that much. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, weíll have to talk to those people at the BBB to take us off their list, we donít acknowledge them.

Second, we clearly shipped your item, itís not like we didnít. Sometimes it takes a REALLY long time to get to where itís going. Weíve had shipments that went to Abu Dabi take as long as 6 months.
Youíre in Australia. Wish you were next door, but you arenít.
You entered: LN790297147US
Your item departed our LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 sort facility on May 6, 2013. No further information is available for this item. Additional information for this item is stored in files offline.
You may request that the additional information be retrieved from the archives, and that we send you an e-mail when this retrieval is complete. Requests to retrieve additional information are generally processed momentarily.

You can clearly see that the product was shipped to you already and weíve done everything in our power to get the post office to confirm the delivery.

I know you are upset, we have contacted them several times already.
annoyed by the fact they were asking me to wait even longer, i just cracked and sent them this
Quote:
I DON'T CARE THAT IT IS ****ING SHIPPED. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS STOP MAKING ME ****ING WAIT. I'M DOWN 350 DOLLARS WHICH I ****ING NEED TO LIVE ON. YOU KEEP ****ING ME AROUND. JUST REFUND ME AND I'LL BE DONE WITH YOUR COMPANY.
they replied with this
Quote:
Iím sorry. If you persist with this kind of language we will be unable to continue to work on your behalf with the post office.
so i sent them this
Quote:
this is obscene. you've been screwing me around, avoiding giving me a refund. now you're saying if i swear about money that you won't give back to me because the package was lost and i never received it, you will no longer give me a refund. your customer service is a joke and you should be ashamed.
on the 12th of july i was asked if i wanted a refund. i should have the refund already.
and i haven't had a response yet as i sent that last email an hour ago