E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic

Mid Atlantic
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
DC DE MD PA VA WV

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
ILLuSioNz X

My Ride: 03 TiAg E46 M3 Coupe
Exclamation Beware of Virginia Scammers Neuron Sanders aka tpm3off and John Hing aka turbokanji

Beware of Virginia Scammers Neuron Sanders aka tpm3off and John Hing aka turbokanji

Cliffs:
1-8-2013: I an ad for a iPhone on E46fanatics.com, and send the seller an offer; he then sent me back a counter offer
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=962218

1-9-2013: I sent the seller a payment of $450 for the iPhone

1-10-2013: Seller confirms receipt of the payment
1-21-2013: I receive the phone and it is not at all as described, I bring the complaint to the seller and he asks me to send him the pictures
1-29-2013: Pictures were sent to the seller's email address (nmsaunders@ymail.com)
2-6-2013: Seller claims he was on vacation and will take care of everything upon his return.
2-16-2013: I shipped the phone back to the seller via USPS

2-22-2013: Seller confirms receipt of the phone
3-7-2013: Seller decides that he is going to send me the phone back, not provide a replacement, or a refund
3-7-2013: Seller acknowledges his original advertisement had misrepresented the phone
3-11-2013: Seller claims the iPhone will be shipped to me on 3-13-2013
3-25-2013: I continue to ask for a refund, and the seller continues to decline without any reason
3-26-2013: I decided to take the phone as it was because at this point having something is better than nothing
Approximately 4-10-2013: The seller and I have a phone call conversation, he informed me that he still hasn't shipped me back the phone but he plans on doing so when he gets a chance.
4-30-2013: I filed an FBI internet crime complaint against this individual in hopes of getting my money back.

His info:
Neuron Sanders
912 Colonial Ave
Williamsburg, VA 23185
nmsaunders@ymail.com

Paypal Resolution Center:
I have spoken to Paypal's Resolution Center numerous times about this, and while they agree that the seller is clearly in the wrong here, they claim that because too much time has passed since the original payment, they can no longer do anything to help me.

Conversation logs:
While I did not record the various times I have spoken to this guy on the phone, I did log the text message conversations we had. Itís a 10 page document which is too long to post, so if anyone wants to see the entire text message conversation, simply send me your email address and Iíll send it right over.

Proof that he is also turbokanji:
(Screenshots are provided before these guys delete the posts)

He is now selling his m3 here:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=776843

If anyone knows this guy, have him call/text me, all I want is my money back.

-Chauncey

Check out my for sale threads: Misc. OEM E46 M3 Steering Wheel Parts | (2) H&R 2.5" 650lb/in coilover springs - $85
ILLuSioNz X is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Sorry to hear that OP hopefully everything works out for the better
Old 05-25-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
jerseyzillest

My Ride: 325 CI
Beware of Virginia Scammers Neuron Sanders aka tpm3off and John Hing aka turbok

Damn Chauncey people are straight up thieves now a days it's crazy. I can't stand people like that. It's happened to me, I sold a roof rack, seller said it wasn't as described I said no problem send me it back ill refund you, he never sent me it back and PayPal refunded him half the money -_-! Tried contacting him several times after that and never even got a reply, texts, Pmed and emailed him and nothing.

Anyways good luck dude hope you get everything taken care of.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

^Taken with iPhone^
:rofl:
jerseyzillest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #4
rjskalet

My Ride: TiAg M3
Re: Beware of Virginia Scammers Neuron Sanders aka tpm3off and John Hing aka turbokan

Completely off topic but he lives a little to close to me for comfort. Back on topic want me to pay him a visit?
rjskalet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
JTripper

My Ride: 325ci

Alot of these dudes are puzzi azz scumbags or lame smart asses with hidden agendas! Sounds like you got the "hong kong phooey"! I'd take a road trip with my uncle wesson and uncle smithers! $450?! Sommmmmme body has to get at least a chin check! No? (Im a Brooklyn boy- generally we dont play dat and go see that dishonest turd! Got me tight reading this post! Hope his balls explode spontaneously! Lol

For realnibgope theres an amicable resolve and the "uncles" do have to get involved

Check out the Hash Tag: #BMWorNADA
Polly is her name. 'Maintenance B4 Mods'
MODS: AC Schnitzer Strut Bar, M3 Bumper, OEM Style 264 Wheels, AEM CAI, H&R Sport Cup Kit, Koni, w/Reinforced Towers, Interior Wrapped/Brushed Aluminum, A&C Pillars/Faux Suede, I.C.E.: FX-R Retrofit with Weisslicht's frosted Halos 120 LEDs, Pioneer HU & Rear deck. All upgrades done BY ME except the bumper.
Tons of DIY's done, check my profile page.
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:49 AM   #6
JTripper

My Ride: 325ci

For real i hope*

Check out the Hash Tag: #BMWorNADA
Polly is her name. 'Maintenance B4 Mods'
MODS: AC Schnitzer Strut Bar, M3 Bumper, OEM Style 264 Wheels, AEM CAI, H&R Sport Cup Kit, Koni, w/Reinforced Towers, Interior Wrapped/Brushed Aluminum, A&C Pillars/Faux Suede, I.C.E.: FX-R Retrofit with Weisslicht's frosted Halos 120 LEDs, Pioneer HU & Rear deck. All upgrades done BY ME except the bumper.
Tons of DIY's done, check my profile page.
JTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #7
SK330ci

My Ride: 02 330ci w/ 3 Pedals
OP, take a road trip this weekend, .........head south.

PS, Take your baseball bat with you, I here they play baseball in Virgina.

BIMMERS FOR EVER !
SK330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #8
ILLuSioNz X

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
Sorry to hear that OP hopefully everything works out for the better
Thanks, the whole point of this thread is in hopes that he will make this right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyzillest View Post
Damn Chauncey people are straight up thieves now a days it's crazy. I can't stand people like that. It's happened to me, I sold a roof rack, seller said it wasn't as described I said no problem send me it back ill refund you, he never sent me it back and PayPal refunded him half the money -_-! Tried contacting him several times after that and never even got a reply, texts, Pmed and emailed him and nothing.

Anyways good luck dude hope you get everything taken care of.

Hey man, its bad enough that I lost out, but its sad to hear that you got scammed as well. At the very least, you should make a thread on your scammer like I did for these guys, don't let them get away with it without putting them out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjskalet View Post
Completely off topic but he lives a little to close to me for comfort. Back on topic want me to pay him a visit?
That would be very much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTripper View Post
Alot of these dudes are puzzi azz scumbags or lame smart asses with hidden agendas! Sounds like you got the "hong kong phooey"! I'd take a road trip with my uncle wesson and uncle smithers! $450?! Sommmmmme body has to get at least a chin check! No? (Im a Brooklyn boy- generally we dont play dat and go see that dishonest turd! Got me tight reading this post! Hope his balls explode spontaneously! Lol

For realnibgope theres an amicable resolve and the "uncles" do have to get involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTripper View Post
For real i hope*

I know how you feel man, I lived in Queens for two summers; the people out there do not mess around. Had these guys been local I would have stopped by way before things got out of hand, but being that he is hundreds of miles away puts him way out of my range of reach. Between grad school and work, I barely have time for homework, let alone dealing with this craziness. This was supposed to be a very simple transaction, yet it has turned out to be the worst one I have ever had to go through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK330ci View Post

Haha, I like the way you think! I'm actually hoping that once he sees this thread with his name and information out in the public, he will realize what he has done and refund me the money.

Check out my for sale threads: Misc. OEM E46 M3 Steering Wheel Parts | (2) H&R 2.5" 650lb/in coilover springs - $85
Old 05-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #9
ILLuSioNz X

Well, since there are three sides to every story, let's see if these guys have the decency to respond:

Old 05-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #10
ILLuSioNz X

Update:
John said that he will forward this issue to his friend for resolution, I'll keep you guys posted.

Old 06-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #11
ILLuSioNz X

No response from these guys so far, so BUMP!

Old 06-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #12
ILLuSioNz X

Update:
6-2-2013: John confirmed Neuron still has the iPhone
6-3-2013: I explain that if they still have the item (which I no longer need back), then a refund would only be fair.
6-7-2013: I remind the John that I'm still waiting to hear back from him

Old 06-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #13
SK330ci

My Ride: 02 330ci w/ 3 Pedals
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK330ci View Post

It's time to consider THIS !

BIMMERS FOR EVER !
SK330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #14
Big Rick

My Ride: 325Xi
Why didn't you make an immediate claim with Paypal? They would have given you your money back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
You don't outgrow stupid.

Last edited by Big Rick; 06-15-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Big Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #15
JohnBlaze

My Ride: Black Sunshine
Find this guy and pillage him
Old 06-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #16
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
I'm pretty sure I met both of these guys, turbokanji for sure at meets. John used to have a nice E46 M3 vert then sold it and got the E92 M3. He seemed like a nice guy in person back in the day, but I didn't know him on a personal level.